LMAO

Anyone who speaks Honduran want to confirm/debunk this?
youtube.com/watch?v=IbCq90X4hr4

Attached: file.png (955x959, 856K)

>Israel Garcia

I'm sure he's legit.

>Israel Garcia
>I don't know who's jewing who anymore

>speaks Honduran

Literally anyone with some matter between their skull can hear her say "familia"
No where in the (((translation))) does it say family

>Honduran

Attached: 82329459.jpg (649x559, 71K)

what? There is family mentioned in both translations. Now when did she say criminal?

To be honest it would be an insult if anyone said they speak "Spanish" Spanish is only spoken in Spain. Beaner Spanish is the equivalent of an abo speaking in ebonics with australian accent.

To be fair the dialect is a bit different
Kinda like how i can't understand cubans half the time

fake news what was translated is not what was said.

How cute. They got the one woman and child to interview as representative of the 'caravan, amidst a sea of adult males.

just listened, can confirm, the voice over translation has nothing to do with what she actually said

Dude's right. She just basically said, I don't know to an unknown question. You dont even have to know spanish to tell she never said the word 'criminal'

Attached: Gettin_real_tired_of_your_shit_Gordon.png (384x353, 112K)

HOLY FUCK

Absolutely true, she didn't say ANYTHING remotely like the translation claims. She didn't even mention anything related to criminals or being hardworking at all.

"In truth I don't know what to tell you, [inaudible due to the blatant coverup] something about our family, to be honest I'm not able to answer your question but practically the majority --"

lmao FAKE NEWS

t. spic voting for Cruz

Attached: 200_s.gif (206x200, 36K)

t. idiot

this

The comment is spot on, she doesn't mention trump at all. Just a heads up, if the (((media))) translates something by putting a voice over, then they're probably bullshitting. If they have subtitles, then it's reliable.

I couldnt hear the middle (we are mostly families from different places?) because of the voice over. But she is saying she can't answer a question because she doesnt know.

go the fuck back

Are there anymore of these videos?

Another quality memeflag post.

I remember there was one when the kids in cages thing happened. I think they asked the women how they treated her kids and she said "Muy bien" before the translator voiced over and said "The conditions were harsh...."

just use the google translate app, set to voice, and translate to english. ive been using this for years abroad, works great.

no

Beaner spanish was created by the colonizers idiot. Its like saying that afrikaans is beaner dutch. That being said poor people speak it like shit everywhere.