Why is The Right so violent?

Why is The Right so violent?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-24 07-17-23.png (596x532, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
youtube.com/watch?v=uXPZ4OXFhiI
youtube.com/watch?v=RNcbsB1Pizg
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leftists justification to start their civil war

I wonder if its like the anthrax false flag and someone just wrote "bomb" on a letter cause that shit was like a month ago

lol now they have to mention Soros, Clinton, Obama in the same sentence

A few years ago I would say this is bad but the left is openly destroying our country with their rhetoric and hysteria.

These people deserve to die for the damage they wrought

Attached: ifonly.png (714x498, 498K)

>someone one sends ricen and anthrax to Republicans
Now lets not jump to conclusions, and you know they may have deserved it.
>somone dose the same to CNN
WHY SO VIOLENT RIGHT WING NAZI!?

they probably sent them to themselves

Whoever this is, they're not very good at blowing stuff up. Making bombs, placing them "in the vicinity" of two former presidents, and having them not explode is a great way to drive people away from whatever your cause is and go to prison for the rest of your life. Whoever this is (probably one of you here) is a fucking moron.

>right
>violent

Yea totally..

Attached: 1519397623613.jpg (720x917, 137K)

Wonder how much worse Trump will make this situation. You know the goddamn moron will not help but only hurt.

wait... so is this the best the Jews have to offer? unexploded packages sent to democrats? Man, pack it up boys, guess we're not winning those elections now ;_;
Fuck off kike, your Mossad agents are failures and your handlers only just handed trump the final nail to bang into your coffin.

Amen brother

why is the left so blatantly false flagging?

based & redpilled

it was trump himself

Even CNN's headline says packages were sent to the White House as well. It's interesting how that part is completely missed by the CBS tweet.

Nigger I have nothing to do with it I am simply pointing out that when you spread outright falsehoods and try to split the country you are going to get blowback

Attached: 1538933136649.jpg (923x713, 68K)

It's not like the white house matters as much when there isn't a democratic target there

My thoughts exactly, right before election, nobody on the right would do this until after the election

Attached: kek.jpg (672x960, 35K)

Stop spamming your FBI honeypot link in every thread, you queer.

Whatcha doin. rabbi?

Jesus christ. Is this seriously what Jow Forums has become? Go back to facebook boomer

It clearly doesn't matter when someone is targeting active members of the government. Makes me think people would cheer if something similar to the Oklahoma city bombing occurred today.

False flag

THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE ANY ONE OF THEM IS A BOMB, JUST "POTENTIAL" METAL AND WIRES..

They are not bombs yet, just stories..

IT IS ALL BS FOR ELECTION, TO GET AWAY FROM LIB MOBS AND BLAME IT ALL ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND TRUMP

ALL BS

Violence is just a tool. When people are destroying our entire civilization and EVERYTHING that comes with it there's no fucking rules. Just killing the likes of them isn't enough, but I guess we can't do much.
Hopefully some will be crucified, I like the idea of "Day of the Cross" more than "Day of the Rope".

Attached: 6XCE6swe5GXWKZjI3y7EknHpR3isbZJfYxBb3XTdRlU.png (640x400, 450K)

They deserve to face justice in the form of a military tribunal which leads to their execution if founded guilty of treason.

Attached: eyebrow.jpg (408x272, 13K)

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: download (1).png (635x467, 79K)

The one sent to soros exploded

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c

Attached: same story since the start.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

So many libs took the early bait and ran with the whole Trump's Fault narrative; now they're having to backtrack it and it's great.

>implying it isn't the left with false flag

TERROR ALERT!

>ALT RIGHT are TERRORISTS
>NDAA in effect, no rights, under surveillance, detention with no trial
Check outside user, you're about to get v&.

PRACTICE WATERBOARDING AND GET USED TO WEARING ORANGE!

Attached: 1830630466.png (1200x630, 925K)

>right before election
exactly, it's always "right before" with them
just like the rape allegations

>>someone one sends ricen and anthrax to Republicans
THE LEFT ARE VIOLENT, THE DEEP STATE ARE TRYING TO KILL TRUMP
>>somone dose the same to CNN
FALSE FLAG, EVEN THOUGH WE'VE MADE COUNTLESS COMMENTS CALLING FOR THE DEATH OF CNN, CLINTON, OBAMA AND SOROS IT'S STILL A FALSE FLAG AND WE DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF THE DAY OF THE ROPE COMMENTS.

This. Republicans are the real racists.

Left is violent and provoking just like this post (op) you mentally ill now take your meds

Saudi Arabia, if not then deepstate false flag

The cops detonated it

The optics don't really matter at this point, civil war is enviable anyways. Which makes all political gains and losses irrelevant.

The left sent them. None of these people check their own mail.

It's all for show.

I know
This is so crazy
I am now voting Dem
Also
I hope your team wins their game, as my team has won their most recent game

yes, which means it was a bomb

>the left don't understand dark humor
how unsurprising

Leftist Saudi jews did this

YOU'RE ISIS NOW user.
youtube.com/watch?v=uXPZ4OXFhiI
youtube.com/watch?v=RNcbsB1Pizg

Attached: web15-feature-gitmo-prisoners-580x345.png?itok=FDjE-d5a.png (580x345, 368K)

GENTLEMEN

ITS A NUCLEAR DEVICE

Nigger we control the government, the police, the military and all the guns

More like jewclear

>Implying

TIME IS RUNNING OUT

Who is we? Are you a jew?

The "right"

Most likely a leftist tactic. Historically, leftists are responsible for the overwhelming majority of non-fatal bombings in the USA for the last several decades. Rightwing bombings are much rarer, however they tend to actually kill people.

>wiretap altright/radical right
The justice boys are coming for you meme master

Attached: jack-bauer-24-live-another-day.jpg?w=990.jpg (630x354, 30K)

DIDN'T YOU SEE ANTIFA KICK THAT GARBAGE CAN THE OTHER DAY??? THEY ARE THE VIOLENT ONES!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The right has no control of anything. You're thinking of the center.

Weatherman, known colloquially as the Weathermen and later the Weather Underground Organization, was a Jewish-led, neo-Marxist domestic terrorist group in the United States. It consisted of splintered-off members and leaders of the Students for a Democratic Society

>ignores leftists shooting up republican senate at baseball game
the level of mental gymnastics sounds about right for liberal mindset

>Why is The Right so violent?

They learned from the masters.

Attached: DqIVzUQXcAI-2-b.jpg large.jpg (2048x1446, 640K)

"Potentially explosive devices"

Someone probably sent sugar

its really thier puppet masters trying to kill them because they failed

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>You're thinking of the center.

Center? there is no center, the center has been collapsing for years. Your political analysis leaves much to be desired.

RIGHT WING FALSE FLAG

okay...

Attached: download (2).png (634x343, 56K)

Why is the grass green? Why is the sky blue? Why is OP a faggot?

You have a fox news understanding of politics. Please stop talking to me

Hi ShareBlue. Gotta find someway to restart that Blue Wave by scaring moderates, huh?

Lol @ demoncraps october surprise what a bunch of lying faggots

difference:
false flag vs. real fag.
learn the difference Op.

False flag. Will be used as cover and allow the Democrat brown shirts to be let off their leash just before the midterms.

who is dumb enough adressed an explosive device to someone rather than to planted it beforehand
and that one wasnt even a remote bomb
its like they steal the idea of some b-rated detective movie
well i guess they achieved the goal of all false flags :
an attention

>potential
Weasel word. Fake news.

>who is dumb enough adressed an explosive device to someone rather than to planted it beforehand

These bombs aren't meant to kill, obviously. They are supposed to send a message. This probably indicates a liberal bombing mission as opposed to a rightwing one. A rightwing bombing wouldn't beat around the bush, it would just kill people.

And if this false flag doesn't backfire on them, the Democrats just won the elections.

Attached: 0547_-_VDUssRP.jpg (396x385, 26K)

it's going to backfire. They are cursed.

Can whoever this is successfully set off at least one bomb. Jesus fucking christ what a loser

Attached: download (3).png (633x579, 133K)

Who cares?

The one at the white house was a false report

But they’re not. Democrats sending themselves clocks in poorly packaged boxes does not equal the right being violent.

Why do you think the White House says they got sent one too when all other targets were turbo lefty?
They know its false, they know they know, they are telling them they know.

He will drop a bomb on the caravan - a big Mickey D’s #2

Well, they just said it was false so there you go

So the false flag unravels in the same day it happens. Glorious. By end of the day it will turn out that ALL of the threats were false.
The "potential" bomb thing was too much of a hail mary. Even normies grasp that that is a weasel word meaning there was no real bomb.

The dems are so fucked.

no, I mean, they already said the bomb sent to the white house was a false alarm, it's only dem/left targets now

wrong. leftists are the real racist nazis. right wing people like us are the real tolerant multiculturalists

And I'm saying the WH knows there aren't any bombs and purposely said they got one too, just to fuck over this plot.
So now the plotters, who ARE the news, are trying to cover their tracks while the WH is actively trying to throw wrenches in it. Both sides are "lying" but the WH is lying to uncover the lie at the base of this. The Dems are lying because they are snakes.

Do you not see how easily that could be happening? Its all he said she said again. Luckily there are alot of people on twitter even calling this out as a false flag.

Good thing that user was making tons of threads the last 48 hours about a false flag happening today.

this just looks like chaos. was it BANE?

They addressed one to Soros too, made me think it's one of you guys.

Must be a Radical Centrist.

the wars of the 21st century are now fought with information

You can't compare a nut job person to the whole group of conservatives.
I don't agree with this nut jobs motives of trying to blow up people however look at who was calling for civil unrest... Hillary, Maxine waters, corey booker, erik holder.. etc
it was a matter of time that something like this happened. They are lucky that the bomb maker values his own life and did not do a suicide bombing and target these individuals when they were vulnerable

>be me
>reading comments about bombings from people on both liberal and conservative websites
>apparently I'm the only person in the world who has decided to reserve judgement about who sent the devices until more evidence is unveiled by the government or journalists
>everyone else has determined they know exactly who sent the bombs and why already

Is literally everyone on the planet except me utterly insane? The levels of confirmation bias are off the charts. People will just believe whatever validates their existing worldview and ego. It's disgusting.

how long are we gonna hear about this and the soros shit? Trump was quite literally sent ricin recently and they covered it for like two hours.

What the fuck? I just got a suspicious package too!

How the fuck is anyone believing this shit? It's obviously the work of glowniggers or some leftists to try and blame the right.

We'll hear about it until the mid terms. With zero evidence they'll say it's violent Trump supporters and use it as a rallying cry even though they're the ones calling for violence.

There's a silver lining though. At least Clock Boy's finally made himself useful.

Liberals are bad at everything including making bombs

And Republitards will continue to pretend like Trump's rhetoric isn't emboldening your crazies.

On mountaintops, with robots.
Its eerie how much of that Simpsons episode became reality.

Here is a fable'ized version for idiots who don't understand
>Dems are the boys who cried wolf
>Reps think people will wise up to that game
>people should wise up to it, but they don't because media is a hell of a thing
>to force people to wise up the WH joins in on the boy who cried wolf game
>since so many hate the president, its easier for them to wise up to him crying wolf
>realize it is equivolent
>public finally realizes the dems do nothing but cry out in pain as they strike you
>actual factual 4d chess unfolds before your eyes

It might be the only way to handle this game at this point. I don't envy Trump having to play this game 24/7.
He will teach them.