Israel

Why exactly do we (the United States) give so much in aid to Israel? I'm looking for answers ranging from shill-level to conspiratorial. Personally, I lean more toward the latter, wherein since the mid-to-late 40s, the U.S. has painfully morphed into nothing more than a cash cow for some Zionist plot. If true, then how long before the slaughter?

Attached: image.jpg (330x153, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
forward.com/fast-forward/362898/when-bibi-slept-in-jared-kushners-bed/
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They own ALL of our politicians both D and R have to pledge an oath to Israel/AIPAC. AIPAC is probably the most influential lobby in the country. Some 1/4 of our Senators have duel citizenship to Israel. The churches have also been subverted with this chosen mess so that helps support at the community level

Jews have been blackmailing American Presidents for over a century.

Attached: SamuelUntermyer.jpg (220x349, 10K)

Space Aliens have been in the pockets of gold miners for 200 years now. rascally aliens!

>Why exactly do we (the United States) give so much in aid to Israel?
After the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, LBJ increased the "aid" to the Synagogue of Satan fourfold, as well as recompensed all their materiel used in the illegal Six Day War land-grab.

Prior to that, (((they))) murdered JFK in order to install said kike cum spittoon, who was cuck by the Irgun terrorist operative, Matilda Krim (who was literally blowing Johnson's johnson as the U.S. was being attack -- and attack he refused to intervene upon).

>muttland is a mutton and munitions factory for global zionism

Attached: magen_david6.jpg (1369x767, 206K)

Synagogue of satan

Attached: wag_the_goy.jpg (402x666, 291K)

Literally.

Attached: magen_david7.jpg (1167x759, 194K)

rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

Attached: great_again.jpg (666x666, 220K)

You shut the fuck up and do as your told.

Attached: הורד.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>new
forward.com/fast-forward/362898/when-bibi-slept-in-jared-kushners-bed/

Attached: 1538852878583.jpg (911x977, 126K)

yawn...memeflag with an agenda.
Why do you use my heritage flag? I LOVE how many of you whack jobs wish you were from the south. Its cute.
Wed hang you though.

Nice trips. Lot to unpack here

To offer a differing view with little evidence, I believe israel is in some sort of cold war with globalist jews. This isn't to say israeli zionists are supporting strong independent nations and are le based jews, instead they are bringing nations into a zionist fold for a strong israel. Globalists are just seeking destruction of all nations so they can gain massively larger amounts of money than they currently have. To offer evidence for this, look no further than the UN and their opinion of israel when it's not cockblocked by zionist americans.

left, right...democrats, republicans...they all for the jew master.

Attached: 216881.jpg (898x628, 96K)

>they all work for the jew master.*

>yawn...memeflag with an agenda.
>Why do you use my heritage flag? I LOVE how many of you whack jobs wish you were from the south. Its cute.
>Wed hang you though.

>You are besmirching muh heritage, suh.

Attached: SouthernShlomo.jpg (300x300, 54K)

this
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA

Attached: 1527707829332.png (1000x1163, 1.54M)

why?

Attached: 1539205352306.jpg (1036x1132, 465K)

Stop electing Zionist you goddamn nigger faggots!!!

Attached: 6675155731196.jpg (2000x4972, 1.57M)

Not a single American dollar should go to israel

The problem is that billions have and will continue to go to Israel.

"Senate Passes Bill to Enshrine $38-billion Military Aid Package to Israel Into Law "
>haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748

it's more like lockheed martin coupons than a blank check really

We send funds to 96% of the countries. Israel is not the biggest life sucker either. We need to not just stop funding Israel but the majority if not all of the countries.