Are we the baddies?

Are we the baddies?

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-101806_Chrome.jpg (1080x503, 131K)

everyone is, op.

it's not a carcinogen
people in Asbestos Quebec where they mine it out of the ground don't have lung cancer issues

t.level 3 asbestos abatement worker

OP can't think outside late night comedy skits.

Aspestos isnt carcinogenic unless you grind it up and huff it.

Why are they calling it a carcinogen? It's an oddly-shaped particulate thats extra dangerous because it doesnt get naturally expelled from airways. It's also not dangerous at all until you start ripping it up.

>Buildings and things never get ripped up

kys faggot

T. Stage 3 cancer patient

Also if we just make examples of asbestos CEOs by hanging them from lampposts their replacements will be more inclined to not fuck with the general populations health.

it's perfectly fine so long as you handle it properly, we've used it since the fucking bronze age. there are applications where it's the best material for the job

No were the good guys.

Attached: 1539766523815.jpg (630x630, 119K)

Ancient Greeks had records where asbestos workers kept saying early of similar shit, and some Greek wise men were already drawing the correct conclusions.
Mutts are so cucked they'll accept having walls full of death because Schmolo's megacorp says it's ok. Then when an Aussie's tree fire burns down his home hell die of lung cancer if he escapes the fire.

This is true. It is incredibly useful stuff.

Better ban cigarettes

>this
If you contain it, it is fine. 50 bucks says all of us have been exposed to asbestos for extended amounts of time and will never have adverse effects from it.

>people exposed to the particulate version of the substance showed symptoms that other people exposed to the particulate version felt
Yeah my grandfather got me meso from working with it, it's because he was exposed to the particulates for half a day for over 30 years.

Yes and buildings can burn down too let’s ban fire!1!1!1

Who cares what happens to the ghetto minoriites and illegals that live in the bulldogs with these.

Want to be free of abestos? Then get a better job or start a business. Oh wait, you have a record, then get fucked.

my elementary school was packed full of asbestos in the older areas of the building, nobody noticed until there was a flood followed by mold, and they had to tear apart the building

the discovery and subsequent replacement of the asbestos was a bit of a logistical nightmare

Yeah the removal is a bitch my university had some as well

Kek trump is such a boomer

Why wouldn't it be legal? It's in shit that gets hot. It shouldn't be in drywall or home use paint. It's basically harmless unless! You disturb it and then breathe it.
It's in brake pads, kilns and other high fire areas needing thermal resistance.
Unfortunately it was used on everything and it's not a good product for that. Used wisely it's fine....which of course liberals have no idea because they refuse to be educated about anything.

Asbestos CEOs don’t exist retard they’ve all been sued into bankruptcy over and over again

You’ll be fine unless you work in a chlorine plant.

>As the U.S. Geological Survey reported, the only remaining user of raw asbestos in the U.S. is the chlor-alkali industry, which uses it to make semipermeable asbestos diaphragms needed in the manufacturing of chlorine and sodium chloride

t. Asbestos Consultant in NYC currently at a jobsite

it's all or nothing, up or down, black or white

either we ban asbestos or you condone injecting it into your fucking retinas

either we let in every single person who expresses a modicum of interest in our country, or we start literally murdering anyone who is a shade darker than porcelain

I think Trump knows a thing or two about Asbestos, being a REAL ESTATE billionare and all. Just don't grind it up and mix it into your line of gluten-free coke.

Asbestos is good stuff. Has best right in the name.

Great hope this causes the deaths of lots of Trump's voting base.

>Asbestos is good stuff.

I eat it for breakfast.

GRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TRUMP WANTS TO PUT IT IN OUR FOOD? ALL CLOTHES TO BE REPLACED WITH ASBESTOS? REEEEEE

It has been banned in buildings and any consumer products for very long.
All these articles are disinfo.
Asbestos is still very useful in chemical industry. You do want good batteries with alkalis ( lithium) in them, right?
All the hypocrisy is staggering.

no such thing

Not when they're full of asbestos

Asbestos has its uses. You shouldn't breathe it in, and it should be used safely. There is literally no better fire insulant.

The absolute depths of the Trump WH know no bounds!

OP, what substitute for asbestos do you propose

OP, instead of a knee-jerk moral reaction, how about you explain what the alternatives are and ask Jow Forums to choose among them and ask questions of clarification

>OP, what substitute for asbestos do you propose

Sprinkle it on the cereal for the kids

Use it for blankets

Who feeds his kids cereal?

Of course. Didnt realize you morons were so deluded you didnt realize that

My Garage is made of asbestos cement.
Asbestos saves and has saved far more lives than it has taken. It is genuinely a miracle substance if used properly. Just don't powder it, don't fibre it. Don't do anything that allows it to break into smaller pieces.

Need something cheap to isolate these new migrant camps.

What if you blow up 9/11 towers full of it? Can you make money that way?

You guys know there are times when you can disagree with what Trump does, right? You can look at a single issue and say "You know, I usually agree with him, but pulling back asbestos regulations is something I don't really feel like was a good decision." You really don't have to start saying you love asbestos and would bathe in the miracle dust just because he lifted a ban.

Well, yes. Larry Silverstein is a prime example of the money to be made investing in Asbestos.

Yes, I do. I also regularly disagree with him, but on this point, I feel Asbestos is needed until we find a suitable replacement. Grenfel tower wouldn't have happened had the cladding been made with asbestos.

Headline preying on readers ignorance of the vast use of asbestos. It’s not in houses and building anymore people. Calm the fuck down.

L.O.L.

Apartment buildings aren't permanent, and they get damaged all the time. Using it in a building means at some point it WILL get in the air, whether it's in a year or twenty years, and that puts people at risk.
This thread is full of people saying it's completely 100% harmless or that since it only goes in shitty buildings it'll kill all the poors. They don't think through their opinions, they just construct them around whatever the Jow Forumsmind says they need to believe.

>It's only bad in things that get disturbed!
>Let's put it in brake pads!
Mutts

>My Garage is made of asbestos cement
Your garage will cost a fortune to safely demolish.

>Just don't powder it, don't fibre it. Don't do anything that allows it to break into smaller pieces.
Oh, you mean like cementing it, and thereby breaking down the fibres?

>Asbestos imports rise 2000 percent between July and August
So there was one big order for it and this is Trump's fault?

Didn’t read the article. It’s primary use is for significant new uses for which there’s no acceptable alternative (economic cost isn’t a reason) and the primary industry even behind the overturn of this ban is the chemical industry who’s the only one still using it for Chlor-Alkali plants that would cost more than the plants are worth to change over to a alternative (as in they’d sooner shut them down)

I handle asbestos as a mineral all the time
Inb4 I'm a geology researcher

fight facts with feels. good job, libtard

I mean, I don't see the problem if proper precaution and PPE is used when working with it. The problem with the past asbestos exposure was no one knew about the dangers until it was too late.

Are you saying the 9/11 lady was wrong for announcing the air was safe to breathe? Or are you just an anti-9/11 luddite?