Femcels

What do you know about these beasts? Why are there more and more? How will their existence affect our future? I see these bitter demons as pro immigration, open borders freaks as only sub humans would date them. Thoughts?

reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/

Attached: 3A5C09CF-61A5-446F-8EFE-F046B0AF049B.jpg (306x486, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attributing females' opinions on immigration to their desire to fuck foreigners is the most tiresome meme

Sage

>see these bitter demons as pro immigration, open borders
Kill them

They aren't actually incels. They're lying for attention.

>tiresome meme

Attached: C2730D58-CC29-4C69-876E-FCD8ACA467D3.png (540x600, 229K)

There's no such thing as a female incel.
/thread

The only femclels are 35 year old autists who obsess over 1600s English literature and study Elizabethan fashion

Its chicks who are invisible to all men, even betas

And they still got fucked when they were younger. Women cannot be incels. Volcel maybe but not incels.

No such woman exists.

>www.reddi
You need to go back.

Any woman who manages to defy the odds and end up in such a state deserves it, and should just fucking kill themselves.

No woman ever ends up in such a state. Women who are incels aren't actually incels because they aren't virgins. They're just women who are past their prime. They have fucked a man but "he wasn't the right one" so they get to their 40s and realize no man wants them anymore. Roasties piss me the heck off.

Theres one chick one there talking about her facial deformity, I wanna see it.

When a woman claims to be incel, what she's really saying is "I'm a worthless used up roastie who refuses to lower her standards."

Exactly. The only exception possibly being those that are actually fucked up genetically . Even that isn't 100% though there's a whole television show about down syndrome girls riding the down syndrome cock carousel.

Dont exist, i would fuck that ugly whore of your pic.

Femcels do not exist. They simply have one night stands or FWBs that they keep quiet about. Any woman who wants sex can get it quickly and easily. Yes even the most disgusting obese black woman can easily find sex when she wants it. The mousey bookish quiet girls will fuck a random Chad when they want sex and then go about their day as if it never happened.

Idk I worked with a woman who was in a fire and her face was all fucked.
Then again she could've had sex before the fire, I dont know of any deformed chicks from birth

I actually know a femcel but its mostly because her standards are really high. She's been my roommate for 4 years and I've never seen her go home with a guy and she never brings them home. Not even a christfag or right wing, bitch just doesn't put out. I assumed she's a lesbian but I've never seen her with a woman either.

femcels dont exist, literally the ugliest hambeast of a woman does not have a problem getting laid

Plenty of incels would fuck a burn victim chick. She's real life Hanako.

The world was a better place when uglies, retards and homosexuals were sent to convents instead of allowed to roam free in society

Idk dude she was pretty fucked up

She rode the carousel in high school. I guarantee you. I have a friend exactly like that. She's a good, close friend but I know all of her sexual history since we're so close and she is not wife material, for me at least.

If she is under 25 give me her number and I'll be her bf.

Nah she was older.
She did eventually get it fixed

I knew this fat girl who everyone in our group simply put up with. Even being 250+, having hair like Chris Chan and problem glasses, she still managed to find some fucking guy. Granted he was a literal kike and in similar condition as her, but still. When the oven dodger broke up with her, she started going to clubs and most nights she found some one apparently, one night she had a Chad. Fucking saddening.

Oh she's also been fat since infancy, to the point that when she wore shorts, you could see the lard clumped up and it looked like cottage cheese.

>reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/
retarded

We went to hs together and she didn't. Her parents wouldn't let her do anything outside of school. My hs gf was good friends with her and her parents wouldn't even let her come to my gfs birthday parties. We became roommates because we are both bio majors and I'm pretty sure I'm her closest friend. I have no idea if she's a virgin but she's far from a slut.

Don't be naive.

Attached: fuckk.png (805x601, 570K)

>Men invent thing
>Women co-opt it for attention
Just wait, they’ll be claiming it’s harder for them to get laid too.

>When being an incel becomes cool so used up thots try to label themselves as such
absolutly pathetic

Attached: 373AAA3C-822C-4A36-86E2-045DDB6DDE13.jpg (232x340, 11K)

I know a 35 year old virgin woman like this. She is just really antisocial and borderline misantgropic

Disgusting

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-100515.jpg (1080x1920, 532K)

> go to bar
>walk up to member of opposite sex
>'wanna fuk?'

It's that easy for women. Might meet a couple dudes who say no but dozens more will say yes. Femcel is not a real thing.

holy shit this femcel stuff is absolute gold

based cuckposters

reality posters