Are Brazilian white?

Are Brazilian white?

Attached: spot-brazilian-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

No

maybe

no

I don't know

Are you blind? Pure Portuguese people were whites; but got shitskinned hard by muslims through history. it's very, very, very rare to find pure white Portuguese. So, pure white Brazilians should be even more rare.

American white - ja
Evropean white - nein

whiter than le 56% faces

No

They're more squirrel monkey than human at this point.

"Brazilian" is not a race
Some brazilians are white some are not.

I dont know

You tell me
>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-073144.png (1080x1920, 297K)

Some Brazilian are white

there's germans and mediterranean people there as well and most of the blacks are whiter than you, mohammed

I am white. I am not Brazilian though, just here for the bunda

Wrong
This Brazil use to have a majority white population but now they have dropped to minority status and the country has gone to shit

Can you repeat the question?

no, but their mestizas are the best in the world

They look hwhite to me, only more tanned than most hwhite people. Like Italians.

When they elect Bolsonaro they'll become white.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?

>but now they have dropped to minority status and the country has gone to shit
like what happened in america?

I don't know

47% of them are white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians

Attached: 450770680_10.jpg (1024x681, 209K)

>>>Are X white?
what's this you retarded burger

all I see is opinions from non-white countries

What euroretards cant seem to grasp is that meme colony nations (like Africa or the entire american continent) are not nation-states, just states. Brazilians do not exist in the same way finns or italians exist, its a made up identity that says very little about the genetic make up of a person. A peruvian can be a chink a black a nip a native or spaniard offspring (or any combination of that) and still be peruvian as much as the next guy because it means nothing.

You know the answer is no you goddamn memflagging goddamn nigger faggot.

Attached: 2598722727903.png (900x900, 297K)

First of all thanks for the flag I've been looking for it for awhile. But no whites are still a majority in America sitting a 64% but are on track to becoming a minority

>Pure Portuguese people were whites;
whites in portugal aren't pure portuguese you dumb , if you read history there is nothing white about southern europe before germanic invasions and the open borders of christianity
early people who lived in south europe were Middle eastern or close to middle east

Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know

Attached: 1443039267435s.jpg (124x118, 3K)

Attached: average italians.jpg (518x400, 27K)

brazil is a whole is definitely not white, but there are whites living there
brazil is a glance of our future if we dont stop the kikes

Attached: south brazilian.png (677x751, 521K)

>47% of them are white
OY VEY this is racist we need to lower the white percentage to 10% for a strong multicultural nation

A German next to a Brazilian

Attached: f1-austrian-gp-2002-podium-race-winner-michael-schumacher-ferrari-second-place-rubens-barr[1].jpg (800x533, 169K)

>56%
FTFY

sage and report D&C threads

You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now

are you blind? look at the pic you posted yourself, they're clearly white as fuck

>A German next to a Brazilian
No .. a German next to an Italian

Yes they are white.