Republicans are violent and unhinged

I was going to vote republican in november, but we can't allow this madness to continue. I'm switching my vote to dem.

Attached: PicsArt_10-24-10.24.26.png (1440x931, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe-bomb-addressed-to-the-white-house-is-intercepted-cnn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Day of the Rope is happening Lads

bait.

A few years ago I would say this is bad but the left is openly destroying our country with their rhetoric and hysteria.

These people deserve to die for the damage they wrought

Attached: IMG_1273.png (1500x839, 371K)

I hear you.
People are sick of Trump and his lies. They're sick of the racism, sick of the sexism, the ableism. The attacks on LGBTQA+ rights. They can't fathom that he put a fucking accused rapist on the supreme court. They're sick, they're tired, and they're ready to do the right thing. They're hitting the streets every day, spreading the word. They're ready to take this country back. It starts November 6th, and it only grows from there. The light is beginning to shine. Namaste brother.

>repeatedly call for violence
>even Trump was calling for mob violence before he was elected
>be surprised when right-wingers start attacking people

Imagine being so scared of the midterm results that you start sending bombs to yourself

Need the link...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

This

>Whatcha doin, rabbi?

this

Obvious false flag. Comes right after Hillary called for violence against Republicans.

Conveniently timed with the arrival of the Democrat funded and organized invader caravan heading to our southern border.

Democrats have begun their attack on America

Yeah Republicans would totally bomb Trump too.
Fucking retard.

Attached: shaggyface.png (395x396, 144K)

former trump supporter here
this is fucking scary we have to vote the dems in

Don't forget the Ricin that was send to several places not so long ago

>Namaste brother.

Attached: 1540186628737.jpg (600x750, 46K)

Republicans have nothing to gain from this, democrats however.

Let that sink in you stupid fucking troll.

Red wave soon...

>Device mailed to White House

So the guy(s) wh ar edoing this are targeting everyone ?

Me too. Fuck these right winged terrorists

Why are conservatives so violent and unhinged?

If you vote republican you shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Attached: bombs over baghdad.jpg (497x520, 103K)

>Take this country
>back
You can't take back what you never had, parasitic communist liberal traitor. This is not your country and never will be.
Stay mad.

You wish

(((bombs)))

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 74K)

First they put swatikas on their own homes - proven hoax, then they wrote the n-word all over their homes - proven hoax.... and now this...

Attached: liberals_suck.png (375x360, 28K)

go away jewish internet defense force, you're not going to blame this on anyone but yourselves

Attached: Black Cube.jpg (1865x2584, 1.46M)

Yeah...no..

This is the gift the Dems needed.

And this is what happens when widely inaccurate and dangerous rhetoric is allowed to be spread, ie Alex Jones and his ilk.

Classic false flag, retard.

I just thank God this bomb maker is so incredibly inept and none of this bombs ever explode

None of that happened. Show the bombs and bodies or it's all bullshit.

Attached: Soros.jpg (600x793, 188K)

Good posting but Jones has never advocated violence.

They going to blow up some wagecuck mailman when people start asking how 18 bombs are sent and none of them have gone off.

we need to ban all right wingers from this country until we figure out just what the hell is going on

>begun

theyve been attacking America since the 1950's when they were overtaken by marxists

strange how that works

This is not my party anymore. This is not the party of Reagan or Eisenhower. This is not something I can be proud of.

also explains why none of them went off

Lol checked, Republicans are truly in panic mode right now. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost...

>dems losing on every front
>OH NO suddenly the left is getting bomb threats
ALL FAKE AND GAY

Attached: 1539444256690.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Ted Kaczynski's hidden son is finishing his father's work!

/thread

Congratulations you faggot, you found out how to use F12.

Want a trophy or something?

Wow the left is fucking terrified of being exposed as violent mobs. Obvious false flag

ONE OF THE POSTERS ON HERE COULD BE THE BOMBER

A Bernie bro literally shot the Republican house majority whip and nearly killed him. He tried to assassinate 5 GOP congressmen you fucking stupid leaf.

Exactly these people need to cool their jets or people are going to start doing weird stuff to each other

>everyone receiving bombs
>and not one of them went off
How convenient...

Attached: 1532597636701.png (1000x1000, 594K)

Yes, it would be just like the Rs to do something like this rather than come up with a platform that will appeal to the middle and working class.

Yo CNN just had a bomb mailed to them as well. Wtf?

>mfw both sides are false flagging each other

Attached: 1533361913011.jpg (564x690, 45K)

This. So much this.

I'm a Biden Bro now, guys. I just can't support the Cheeto anymore.

Nice try shlomo

kek what a pathetic shill ploy

No blumpf, no wall, no USA at all!

Attached: 1.jpg (640x480, 121K)

can we finally say the right are terroriss?

This is the last straw. I can't associate myself with domestic terrorists. I'm with her now.

Attached: former trump supporter.jpg (512x599, 89K)

is f12 PrtScr for some people?
i know f11 is full screen for full window

It's a fucking unhinged ultra liberal Democrat, just like every other mass casualty incident, shooting, truck of peace, etc.

Liberalism is a mental illness that puts the entire country at risk. These people should be put in giant playpens, because they never advanced past six years old mentally.

Called and check 'em

Wacchu doin' rabbi?

rumours all around washington is that democrats are winning the midterms by a large margin

trumptards secret dark agents are chimping out because of that

Why not more then one?
They could be everywhere.

This has to be the work of the worst bomber ever... No successful attacks.

I'm not with her but I dont like trump anymore so I'm gonna vote against him in 2020 probably unless he does something really really good

No one believes this. Haha

we all know leftists did this
You know how we know?
Because last time this shit happened, it was a foreign interest.
Leftists are communists, therefore a foreign interest.

Too bad you fags didnt actually use real explosives

CNN needs to blow up some interns or low tier anchors if they really want anyone to “believe” right wingers are responsible

Attached: CBE7368D-7C40-474E-B172-7D4E525DA0E7.jpg (1600x1600, 103K)

Kek, yeah right rabbi.

Exactly this I'm someone you could consider "in the know," in terms of political matters and I can tell you in my personal experience things are really trending blue right now

If this is the Dems big strategy it's fucking too funny

Nope!
What would you say that Rabbi?

Shouldn't be. On US keyboard layouts it lets you inspect element and edit shit on web pages locally.

Drampffff

Attached: 1493781073342.jpg (666x696, 61K)

>$0.02

Attached: Godam_Juice.jpg (642x350, 131K)

Very obviously a false flag. None of them exploded? Come on, if I went through all the trouble to deliver those packages to my intended victims, I would have made damn sure that the thing exploded when opened or triggered to explode in some guaranteed way. We already know without a doubt that dems are financing the caravan invasion force conveniently before the midterms, and we also know that their npc voters only take action through mob mentality, so they simply are riling them up before the midterms. We need to execute someone for this. This is treason and subversion and downright criminal.

All evidence points to Republicans probably some 4channer speckficallt poll being the one who did this

Jow Forums is a board of peace. /po/ on the other hand is a hive of villainy and right wing extremists.

Attached: 1529757086241.png (700x443, 211K)

false rape accusations, bombs sent to themselves, it's pure Alinksy shit. The final form of the collective leftist tantrum.

Makes sense, you'd be going to prison for life, either way.

lol

White racist misogynists homophobes sent bombs to good people. I'm switching to democrat.

Careful whatcha wish for, Rabbi
>Exodus 2020

Attached: 20170827_125750-1-2.jpg (320x79, 12K)

Solidarity brother

It's such a joke
Way to make the FBI and law enforcement look more feckless and incompetent tho

LMFAO

>hey hey, ho ho, these shit rhymes have got to go,
>hey hey, ho ho...

Attached: 1530057694974.jpg (768x422, 61K)

>leftist shoot, send poison, beat up, harass and spit on Republicans
"they deserve it"
>someone does one of the above to Democrats
"OMG! WHY SO VIOLENT REPUBLICAN NAZI!??"

Do you think other devices will be found in other news agencies?

They also sent one to the white house. But that's being memory holed so it can be framed as a right wing attack

>cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe-bomb-addressed-to-the-white-house-is-intercepted-cnn.html

Watch it be from an islamic extremist who crossed our southern border on foot

who did that austin bomber end up being
was he just an incel

Looks like radical centrists then.

Good idea. Let the violent apes use guns.

Do you ever take a moment and think to yourself, what should I say that wouldn’t make me look like a complete idiot?

i just read those kind of posts like what you replied to as meaning the literal exact opposite of what they actually wrote

He is talking about democrats, they are so far behond because they forgot to shill their platform.

Pic related

Attached: 1523554598026.jpg (389x628, 77K)

Lol, that was the liberal plan before sending out these false flags. But everyone can see it for what it is.

You were never going to vote Republican to begin with.
It only takes a drunk man to know that.

Look look kavanaugh
Orange man bad be employees rapists
Look look Refugees
ORANGE MAN BAD HE HE HATES BROWN PEOPLE
LOOK LOOK BOMBS
ORANGE MAN CRAZY HE MAKES VIOLENT NAZIS!!!!