The false flag is complete

Alex Jones was right. Soros, Hillary, Obama, and now CNN....and not ONE of them went off. Less than two weeks before the midterms. It is happening.

Attached: Soros, Hillary, Obama, now CNN..png (616x227, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16706582
youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cnn-bomb-evacuated-new-york-time-warner-centre-police-nypd-explosive-device-a8599601.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm getting so hard thinking about the ratings. This is just in time for sweeps too

Unironically Trump's fault. His nonstop anti-media rhetoric demonizing CNN has driven his angry white supporters to violence. Disgusting and shameful.

Black Cube and the jewish internet defense force are not going to blame their work on this board.
they will have to take credit for it

strawpoll.me/16706582
strawpoll.me/16706582

vote

Trump, his supporters, and the entirety of the GOP will be blamed.

Get ready for the crackdown. No doubt they'll dredge something up that implicates Jow Forums, as well as a twitter account subscribed to "undesirables".

We live in a world where people actually get blown up so im not really convinced anyone will care about this shit.

Attached: 5366785931823.png (1128x6167, 1.51M)

HEEEEEEY
RAAAAABI

OH MY FUCK.....WOW FOLKS! ITS HAPPENING!

Q predicted this

One was sent to the White House as well the fuck is going on? Who is this mad bomber?

Yeah I saw this and was like oh boy here we go. Every democrat sent a 'bomb' patsy will be a white male trump supporter

holy shit NPC BTFO how will the purple ID ever recover? jesus dude just kys this is embarrassing

Fuck CNN

It will be a Dylan Roof-type MKULTRA patsy.

>a bunch of mailed bombs that dont go off to all the democrats
FALSE FLAG/10

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME

Attached: 92C6176F-C8A2-4B92-8DD2-D1B4FE5A4880.png (368x433, 95K)

Sounds retarded to advertise a location being evacuated because of a bomb. The bomb might be remotely triggered by cellphone especially when the bomber is being told it has arrived at its destination.

Unironically Trump's fault. His nonstop anti-media rhetoric demonizing CNN has driven his angry white supporters to violence. Disgusting and shameful.

Of course Maxine Waters and the rest of the Dem leadership openly calling for violence, Antifa, media/press calling for violence and loonies harassing politicians at restaurants and in the streets have nothing to do with it. Douche.

>say bombs were found before they got to Hillary and Obama
>can't stop a bomb going to CNN

Really makes you think, really gets those almonds activated. I actually smell bullshit, and usually with bomb stuff id be like "man that's messed up" but three bombs excluding soros, and not one even remotely blew up?

Something smells fishy, I know if I was to make a bomb (which I wouldn't, don't kill me fbi), you'd have a failsafe for it, I just can't believe it. Something seems... off?

FUCK THOS E DIGITS OF TRUTH

probably somebody who is really really over all this bullshit

Attached: 920c8201d031c54d84725a399b7c4860.jpg (461x500, 36K)

this could be used as an excuse to round up all white male trump supporters.

maybe Elizabeth Warren will blow up to push the narrative?

EVRYBODY GETS A BOMB!!!!!!

>some small explosives dont go off

Nigger that is not a good reason and secondly good luck trying to round up 100 million + white males without being fucking shot in the face

Or more than likely some producer at CNN stuck some tape on a box and called in an emergency just to get in on the action.

>incompetent righty bomber fails
>CONSPIRACY!!

This, they should have sacrificed one of them for me to take this seriously

I have my suspicions

Attached: car fleeing saudi cosulate.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

All of you deserve the death penalty for promoting this polarity in American politics.

Obvious false flag. Comes right after Hillary called for violence against Republicans.

Conveniently timed with the arrival of the Democrat funded and organized invader caravan heading to our southern border.

Democrats have begun their attack on America

Attached: 1450838784237.jpg (610x454, 68K)

Someone put bombs at Clintons and Obamas homes as well as CNN at the Time Warner Center.

This is Trump, Alex Jones, Qanon, fault for fueling these alt right assholes.

And if the Right loses bigly in November you can bet it will get worse.

The major difference is context, Trump says that at rallies in a comical manner, it's why the audience laughs. Meanwhile Maxine's demeanor is much more serious and her audience isn't laughing but eat that shit up and take it to heart. Either way I don't care and Trump gives the left some cover through his WWE jokes, financial crisis seems to be on the horizon and all this petty shit is going to pale in comparison to the financial meltdown and ensuing chaos. Fed is going to crash this mother fucker with higher interest rates.

The words of a whore that stands for nothing but his own gain might be fluff to him, but his fanatics will take them as gospel.

>Meanwhile Maxine's demeanor is much more serious and her audience isn't laughing but eat that shit up and take it to heart.

They listen to a woman who's IQ isn't even about 60. FUCKING 60!

All these bombs and not even one went off? At least set off a firecracker or something

Attached: 12389634678.png (225x225, 1K)

Attached: spacejews.jpg (960x617, 144K)

Tbh I wish Hillary was elected. Trump is basically Obama 2.0 (debate me you can't) but Hillary would've been so much worse. A tatical positive for accelerationism.

>Soros, Hillary, Obama, and now CNN....and not ONE of them went off.
That has to be Russia doing it then.

Attached: 1524624422_002_3.jpg (640x728, 61K)

Alex Jones, never would have seen this coming if it weren't for him. What a great goy.

>liberals yell at politicians at restaurants
>batshit crazy right wing conspiracy theorists literally try to assassinate people

oof, not a good look

I guy will shoot up a Mall killing 50 people concentrated in Area. It's gonna be a Trump supporter. It's a false flag with actors and all staged.
Check craigslist for NY there's an undercover dude looking for actors age 10-60

screencap this post

Already seeing threads on the catalog blaming Jow Forums and the right, seems like the shillbots were ready

Clearly an Antifa desperation move. What fucking reason would a conservative have to do this?

Who else is to blame?

>Unironically Trump's fault. His nonstop anti-media rhetoric demonizing CNN has driven his angry white supporters to violence. Disgusting and shameful.
bull shieet, id wager they falsed flagged themselves for optics and more pity votes
Trump needs the hounds on this case, track those things to the source, then think proxy

somebody who has something to gain

Wake me up when one of em goes off.

Bomb was just intercepted at the WH so this is something else now. It's looking non-partisan at this point.

Alex Jones and GHOST both predicted this would happen

its clearly a false flag to compliment the fucking third word horde caravan making its way to our border.

ALL right before the election , go figure.

:^)

Attached: 1527493551668.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Morning David Brock

This is the beginning. Dems win the midterms and pull the plug on right / libertarian / conservative websites. Jow Forums is on the top of the hit list. Infowars as well...... Grab your guns boys....

"Don't worry so much about money. Worry about when people start killing reporters. Thats a quote" -Sam Hyde

Attached: 5ac521cbdda4c85c668b45ba.jpg (900x506, 70K)

Torn between the bottom two.

Black Cube. Fucking Mossad.

Alex jones must be having rage fits rn

They are desperate for the midterms. The caravan story was actually gaining traction and it kills the Dems in the polls. Now they are trying to pivot to get the news to focus 24/7 on domestic “terrorists”. We need an even bigger happening to get it back to something in our favor.

based and redpilled

Too early to tell

jones is a part of the news he's owned.
youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c

yee who owns the news makes the
news.

Attached: 49B10AA400000578-5449463-image-m-55_1519904214794.jpg (634x531, 83K)

it probably actually is russia this time looking to bait us into civil war

>Alex Jones was right.

OP is a faggot. Bill Hicks read that shit here first and spewed it on his program.
Fuck that cancer.

We need to round up all White males as a matter of National Security! This has gone too far!

Now we have """bombs""" send to
>Soros
>Clinton
>Obama
>Whitehouse
>CNN
>some DNC woman
that got intercepted and didn't explode
That is either the greatest hoax of all times or the worst "terrorist attack" in all of history.

The real question is who do the liberals have set up as their patsy. Surely, someone pretending to be an all-night nutjob.

CNN will report on this 24/7 up to the election. They barely covered the baseball shooting once it was revealed he was a Bernie supporter.

this is exactly the angle they are going to be taking.

Isn't this
>Sam "you can run but you can't hide" Hyde
? Looks like the absolute madman is at it again

OY VEY GOYS. BOMBS??

WHO COULD HAVE DONE SUCH A THING? THE CHUTZPAH! I TELL YOU. ON OUR BLESSED FORMER PRESIDENT AND MRS. CLINTON. IT'S MADNESS! SHUT DOWN THE ELECTIONS! BOMBS!

Attached: jhjhjjjh.png (401x397, 300K)

We keep saying this, they probably will set one of them off

>Unironically Trump's fault

OP is a faggot and a shill.

Attached: james-hodgkinson.jpg (1600x900, 80K)

Who's ghost?

Weatherman, known colloquially as the Weathermen and later the Weather Underground Organization, was a Jewish-led, neo-Marxist domestic terrorist group in the United States. It consisted of splintered-off members and leaders of the Students for a Democratic Society

No bomb was sent to the White House.

The Weather Underground Organization, commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American militant radical left-wing organization

It's almost as unlikely as Hillary winning a coin toss 6 times in a row.

No arrests, calling it now

>muh Russia is interfering in muh elections.
>Hillary so smart
>Trump so dumbf

#MobsNotJobs
#HoardsArePeopleToo

>cant get the caravan of 10K blue votes in time
>stage a false flag
>cant be a shooting at a school, or hotel
>bomb all the dems to make it look like republicans.

THEY'VE GOT HIM!! THEY CAUGHT THE CULPRIT!!!
Turns out it's just a lone wolf who was off his meds, goin' to church and trying to get his life back on track.
Poor boy just needs help, folks. Panic over. Go back to sleep.

Attached: Breaking CNN culprit caught.jpg (624x748, 75K)

Those votes were meant for Beto. He can't win now even with them.

Loving these tin foil hats here

Alex Jones was not correct. He put the ideas in their heads. He did this. Hang em at sun up tomorrow

I found the bomber.
Clocks of Peace.

Attached: ahmed-998x697.jpg (998x697, 161K)

From the bombing of the King David Hotel to the Weather Underground in the USA, these type of bombing have always been a Jewish trademark. It's the most cowardly Jewish style of attack that you can imagine.

Attached: 9781594204296_custom-d44569219b7b30e6435f18e01fe66d2902ee8d7b-s1200-c15.jpg (395x600, 15K)

Just like clockwork.

Attached: 1539764987802gr.jpg (771x390, 56K)

someone do me a solid and lob a link/date or give a quick rundown on the alex jones predicting this part

>If the bombs were sent through the postal service, then it would be likely that the return adresses originate from a single location
>>Unless the Dos (2 in spanish) bomber sent the packages from various public mail bins
>>Or it could be a group who coordinated a package dropoff at certian preplanned times
>>Or it could have been a single individual who really planned out his shit and timing well, based on very close estimated guesses as to when the packages would arrive, though i think that is unlikely.
>Why was soros the first to recieve a package, and then a bunch of others recieved one the next day?
>The fact that many more packages arrived the next say after soros recieved the first one probably didnt allow the feds to react fast enough.

Attached: 2dUxsSa_d.jpg (640x360, 12K)

>bomb doesn't detonate
>impotent rage
Jewish bomber confirmed.

>they're still trying to say Republicans are the NPC's while proving Republicans right
you guys are pretty sad desu

The funny part is how obvious you are.

You know it's true.
You retards can't be consistent about anything.

It’s obviously some right wing nut job who wanted to be hardcore but instead is about to have his front door launched across his living room by the FBI any day now.

There is nothing inconsistent about the desperation of the Left. They double down on failure every single fucking time.

whens the last time a right winger actually did this type of violence with clear political motivations?
timothy mcveigh?

kek

>The US news channel had been in the middle of a discussion about the bomb threats against Mr Obama and Ms Clinton.

wow, sounds legit you gais

unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cnn-bomb-evacuated-new-york-time-warner-centre-police-nypd-explosive-device-a8599601.html

projection as usual
You guys need a new battleplan. The script you're using is outdated and outed.