and Real Cinderella is Thai ancestor ?
will you believe me ?

Attached: Aladdin.png (470x353, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ye_Xian
youtube.com/watch?v=GfNJsDm5Di8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or maybe simple folks tales are common as fuck and similar across cultures.

Attached: efc63a8c56d7414abb1ef5ee73066e84.jpg (640x893, 47K)

what if i told you to fuck off ?

What if I told you mansa munsa was White

jesus is a rip off of horus so i'll buy that

Well since Cinderella is nothing but a dirty whore I'll belive you that's its Thai.

Of course, anyone knows that if they did just a little bit of research. Aladdin also had two genies, one in the lamp and the other in a ring. The villain of the story also tricked Aladdin into giving up the genie by having him wish for a Roc's egg.

no because you're a delusional asian shitskin

LOL u mad ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin

yes the original story clearly say aladin live in China city and the desert should be Gobi desert

Attached: Aladdin_in_the_Magic_Garden_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_14221.jpg (534x749, 107K)

your OP image, this image, and your link all contain the correct spelling and yet you insist on continually writing it out incorrectly. On top of that you expect to be taken seriously

pattern recognition is a big part of IQ

no

No stop you've gotta be fucking kidding me. Is this a joke? Aladdin is CHINESE?
AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*throws my tendies against the wall*
My whole life is a fucking lie.
You've gotta be KIDDING me UGH
THANK YOU ANALOCKMAN

yes because middle easterners are Asian migrants originally and Russian-English relationships point to Asians migrating north to Russia and becoming part of their society for a long time

Attached: 1472182246882.gif (420x420, 3.99M)

and for cinderella

A version of the story, Ye Xian, appeared in Miscellaneous Morsels from Youyang by Duan Chengshi around 860. In this version, the protagonist is Ye Xian, a hardworking and lovely girl, who befriends a fish, which is the reincarnation of her deceased mother. Her stepmother and sister kill the fish, but Ye Xian saves the bones, which are magic, and they help her dress appropriately for the New Year Festival. Her stepfamily recognizes her at the festival, causing her to flee and accidentally lose her slipper Afterwards, the king finds her slipper and falls in love with her (eventually rescuing her from her cruel stepmother) Variants of the story are also found in many ethnic groups in China.

The story of Ye Xian reflected the admiration for small feet in ancient China. Foot binding later became a common practice to prevent feet from growing.

Attached: 1533467638-ab03493448b8f5b6b0e2092b20f1e775.jpg (640x603, 80K)

no, Aladin is chinese. Aladdin is untouched

Is this for real? Like you didnt just make this up????

Wait, Aladdin is still a middle eastern story, but set in "China" (Xiniang) AND Maghreb.
It's like the tons of Shakespeare stories set in Italy. It's still English literature

What is the real Snow White?

What if I told you that no one gives a shit about children’s propagandized cartoons?

This is some next level shitposting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ye_Xian

:/

you tell me

these fairy tales have importance role in growing up of children in western country for a long time it help create smart children

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=GfNJsDm5Di8

Attached: 110ent.jpg (350x475, 11K)