There's this tranny at my workplace, and I always see her posting shit like this on Facebook...

There's this tranny at my workplace, and I always see her posting shit like this on Facebook. What is it with liberals being completeply unable to discuss politics without shoehorning their pop culture into it? This chick is friends with almost everyone in the office, and even though her performance rating is much lower than mine, somehow I'm always on the verge of getting fired because she was #triggered by something I said or did and ran to tell HR. I'm not even a bigoted person, I'm very tolerant of gay and transsexual people, but because I'm a straight male Christian and I don't have any cool piercings or weird-colored hair, I'm always the bad guy when it comes to HR. And I see her rubbing elbows lately with this other office tranny and I get the feeling that they're almost like a gang? She and her have been going around drawing the Organization XIII symbol on all the office whiteboards, as a signal to all the other office libs who are "in on the joke." It's literally like they're marking their territory. Does anyone else have this problem?

Attached: Untitled.png (521x205, 16K)

>she

Like I said, I'm not a bigot, I respect transgender identities. It just bugs me that I can't even slip up and accidentally say "man" or "dude" without getting written up for it.

Start being a bigot then

You know what? Maybe I will, fuck her.

You gonna fuck her? Not very Christian of you fucking a degenerate will mental illness.

No. I've never worked with a tranny but it sounds like you should start looking for other work if you can.
If you were serious about "always on the verge of being fired" then it's just a matter of time until you say or do something that is "the final straw".

Either have a miserable time at work and keep your mouth shut, or run for the hills! Just dont get fired for being a bigot. That could fuck up your chances of finding a new job.

>her

Attached: 555.png (500x497, 347K)

Says the leaf

>her
>she

>her
You larping ultra faggot
sage

how can you not mind your own business and why do you have a tranny added on npcatalogue?

You are an idiot for even giving a tranny attention. And a bigger idiot still for continuing to work at a place that employs a tranny.

IT'S A FUCKING Dude!

OP just wants to fuck the tranny its blatantly obvious

Mentally ill, just don't take them seriously, ignore and sage just like a shill

>her

I'm sorry. You're too shackled by society to see that it's mentally ill. You have to go back.

Embarassing slide thread.

This is how all of these sick freaks operate. They are totally driven by attention and validation from others. If you are a loner-type it will attempt to use everyone else to go against you. Subtly point out every single stupid thing it does because as you say, it is a poor performer. In their little minds these faggots are weak and easily broken.

Sounds like you need to do your job, rather than going on facebook and Jow Forums...

>Subtly point out every single stupid thing it does
Then she accuses me of "mansplaining" and runs to HR again, with her fucking Organization XIII goon squad backing her up? Hell no, I'm just going to pretend she doesn't exist.

You sound like an office pussy

>And I see her rubbing elbows lately with this other office tranny
every burger office is supposed to have not one but two trannies

also cool story

>Wumbo

trannies are not human

Attached: 4634018435779573141.png (799x799, 613K)

Attached: 1524591837226.png (294x442, 273K)

Fucking trannys enjoying my favorite game make mad, NOBODY'S ONLY DESERVES TO VANISH

This is why I work in shipping for a big company, good pay, honest physical work, the whole place is just a banter factory, even the birds who work there ain't gonna report anyone unless they are borderline groped, only problem is there's a lot of Blacks and pakis, and half the "white people" there aren't English but poles or some other Eastern European. There is this one bird who is Brazilian and she literally looks, walks, talks and acts like a monkey

Every Liberal I know grew up in some upper middle class background with everything given to them and they were told they could accomplish anything blah blah blah. So, when they grow up and things don't go their way and they don't get what they want - their brain cannot understand it, it just hasn't wired that way, and so they resist anything they can't control.

Every conservative I know came from working class or harsher background.

I truly believe it's just how their brains have developed.

/Zdum44

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

>It's literally like they're marking their territory.
and you thought trannies were women and not a criminal office gang of perverts with their own colours and affiliation

She's your "friend"?
You're the tranny and you narc'd on somebody, didn't you?