Why is eugenics viewed as a bad thing?

I mean, without it and with growing medical skills our genom will degrade.

Or am I wrong?

Attached: 1519837832063.gif (361x203, 3.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHOes6jtfo0
youtu.be/c8Xj_r5QG-s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDLLgvWhiGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because mhu diversity

Because it has failed EVERY SINGLE TIME it's been used around the world. Not the least of which is the communists in China.

Also your thinking is fucking retarded, eugenics cannot fix the genome. That's not what eugenics is you mouth breathing retard.

NAZI MAN BAD
Lies. I expect nothing else from a syndicalist jew puppet though.

Here in America it's been tried and has worked:
youtube.com/watch?v=kHOes6jtfo0

Attached: images-1.jpg (238x212, 7K)

1) It has never been tried on a mass scale outside of natural selection
2) Communist China never applied eugenics. They applied population control.
3) In the US there's a big average IQ differation between Northern Negros (90) and Southern Negros (80) because it took brains to migrate out of slavery in the South to the North so there's proof it works (read about this in IQ and Wealth of Nations.)
4) Eugenics is literally just natural selection but with traits humans want in mind

Fuck off commie yid.

*differentiation

Because elites prefer retards to leech off of

Simply put because i finna ooghoobooga gIm ME DAt$

Attached: yeahboi.gif (500x589, 2.08M)

>your thinking is fucking retarded, eugenics cannot fix the genome.
never wrote it goyim, who is a retard now huh?

Never said it could fix anything, i just wondered if it wouldn't be the best way to prevent genome degradation.

That is kinda edge-case but still, prooves the point.

Just look at dogs you mong

Gotta get rid of the jews first.

Because the Jews hijacked the WW2 narrative and told everyone it was a war for tolerance so they could invade palestine.

Before WW2 the west unanimously supported eugenics. We had sterilization programs everywhere.

>Gotta get rid of the jews first.
who taught you how to Clown-arounD like that?

Attached: clownin_around.png (726x445, 102K)

Authoritorian eugenics are bad. But the 21st century will be the age of liberal eugenics.

>liberal disgenics
fixed it for you, moron

Fuck off, Spaghetti.

Failed?

Hah ha ha... My family has been involved with eugenics ideas for the last 80ish years. There is a reason we view 90% of you as trash; goy.

Attached: Duty.png (800x534, 398K)

Exactly, works on dogs, there was also a Russian study on foxes genomes (showed that even such traits as empathy could be genetic).

These sentences are what is keeping us away from eugenics.

Would be dangerous to assume that people will choose the right traits, SJW will probably choose the oposite to high IQ blonde hair blue eyed Aryan masterrace

the problem with eugenics is that it works but it is highly unethical no matter what way you look at it

Hey, isn't an average of 90 just enough for a population to sustain civilization on its own? Those negroes can go back to africa and do fine unless they are slaughtered by more feral niggers first.

Relevant:

youtu.be/c8Xj_r5QG-s

the association with nazi germany. that's it. nothing else

>failed
Jews practiced a form of eugenics in the middle ages. They became more intelligent because of this.
And it was a mild form.

>unethical

said a inbreed jew

It was jewish damage control after the holocaust.

Part 2 (sandboxed on YouTube:)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDLLgvWhiGs

What the fuck is this culturally appropriating nigger from?

Attached: 1493641862142.jpg (620x465, 54K)

Because it reduces individual human lives to mere utility.

>unethical
destroying civilization with sewer tier genes is way more ethical, right cleetus?

>u disagree with me ur a joo!
okay, explain to me then, in what way do you find killing innocent citizens who have civil rights and haven't committed any crimes ethical? Eugenics works, but it isn't ethical. It violates human rights. I hope you're not flat footed or you're next user, sorry but we have to keep gene pool healthy

Attached: 20180621_171800.png (435x435, 40K)

Eugenics is alive and well in most western states, take a walk through poor communities Vs middle or upper class ones, in general the poor are far more likely to be short, fat, ugly and stupid. Now part of that can be traced back to lack of money equaling poorer health care and generally poorer nutritional choices, However it seems fairly obvious that the people born intelligent and poor find a way out as quickly as possible where as those born athletic, beautiful or with the will to succeed get out through other means leaving the ugly and stupid to mate amongst each other, having successively uglier and stupider children in a continuously downwards spiral, give it another 200 years and the working classes will have devolved into a morlock style sub race

I'm not against eugenics either, by the way, so don't try to strawman me

What do you mean?

What if we could do that without pills, castration, killing et cetera?

What if we could use machine learning to target your ads so that you will never be able to find a partner, or so that you become a fag.

You would even think that it was your choice.

>killing
Again, your mind has been tainted by Jewish propaganda. Why kill when you can steralize, brainlet? Why steralize when you can provide incentives for the intelligent to breed?

Pic-related = you.

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Look eugenics doesn't even mean abortion.

It is you who thinks that only way of stopping the unwanted offspring of society is killing innocents.

Easiest and most ethical form of eugenics is simply education on that topic, no one dies, no one is sterilized, people don't have to be fooled.

It would be unethical in relation to future generations to let genetic diseases and unwanted traits to be a part of our gene pool.

We could do much better than we are doing right now.

We could do what jews did in middle ages and teach Latrishka not to marry Tyrone unless he has a degree on STEM or some kind of shit that requires brains. It would take time, but that should produce more intelligent offspring

>SJW will probably choose the oposite
They're already chosing it

>unethical
NPC buzzword
Same with taxes
>killing innocent citizens
Sterilization is not murder. Also sterilization of leftist is mandatory in any civilization since they are the great filter

>Why is eugenics viewed as a bad thing?
Because it goes against individual freedom.

Not that I agree, mind you.

>Because it goes against individual freedom.

That's not the entire story tho. The people and families eugenics seeks to eradicate are perennially dependant on welfare. They don't believe in individuality or freedom .

This