TURN ON CNN IT'S EFFIN HAPPENING!!!!!!

livenewson.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 9.43.05 AM.png (1290x708, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzXS8r4SpnQ
livenewson.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html
fakehatecrimes.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A bomb just flew over my house!

>"Hey, we've got nothing to report on and we REALLY need to get some attention if we want this blue wave to happen. What should we do?"
>"Bomb ourselves"

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD OMG

inb4 niggers and jews

It's more telling that whenever anything happens Conservatives think it's just a ploy to lure in votes. Liberals hear something and don't think of how all the dots connect to form some great tapestry of subterfuge without some sort of 'facts' or 'evidence'.

Last digit is number of dead CNN reporters.

literally nothing

Midterms are 2 weeks away. Democrats are gonna play real dirty. You heard it from Hillary's mouth. You can't be civil anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzXS8r4SpnQ

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-CNN-interview-10-9-18b.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Fuck cnn this is so damn fake

This is what happen when u call the left a angry mob
They remind eveyone that we are the cray violent mob

I wouldnt turn on CNN even if their fake bomb blew up

Bullish

>livenewson.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html
boo i get some http error it wont load with blockers on or off

six gorillion

turn on cnn LOL kys faggot

Attached: dem libtards.jpg (500x443, 49K)

Reminder that homegrown right wing terrorists are more dangerous than a caravan of people fleeing the violence that we caused in their country.

Watch stocks slide.

The Kikes and their enablers are really
desperate for these false flags.

The weathermen are bombing us again fucking liberal boomers.

>"REEE REE REEE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR FALSE FLAG REEE REEE REE REEE CLEARLY DRUMP SUPPORTERS TRYING TO BOMB CNN REE REEEEE RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION REEEE WRITE ARTICLES ABOUT IT REEEE IT MUST GO VIRAL REEE NOT A FALSE FLAG REEE REE RWEEEEE"

planned stunt to stop everyone talk about migrant caravan,

OY VEY COVER BLOWN SHUT IT DOWN FOCUS ON THIS EVENT GOY STOP TALK ABOUT SOME MIGRANT CARAVAN

Because of course it makes more sense that this all happened at once, to corps and politicians with very strong security, and nothing blew up.

Yeah nothing to see here at all, definitely a right wing nut and not a media false flag.

>reminder
it's not a reminder if it's never been said before

Yeah! Because political subterfuge doesn't exist so why ever look for it! Haha how stupid! Haha!

5 bombs you say?

The Weather Underground Organization, commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American militant radical left-wing organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen.

Democrats putting on a show for us. Kek.

Attached: Hey-Rabbi-whatcha-doin.jpg (1125x750, 249K)

ALEX JONES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

ALEX JONES SHOULD STOP SPREADING LIES AND EGGING HIS SUPPORTERS.

Weatherman, also known as Weathermen and later the Weather Underground Organization, was an American left wing terrorist organization that carried out a series of bombings, jailbreaks, and riots from 1969 through the 1970s. Following is a list of the organization's various activities and incidents.

They are being very dirty in Brazil aswell with Bolsonaro smears and Twitter endorsed fixing of worldwide trends.

Conservatives are just less competent Muslims.

>TURN ON CNN

No thanks, Jim.

Attached: 983724958.jpg (750x617, 88K)

Imagine actually believing this

CNN RAID
CNN RAID
CNN RAID
CNN RAID
CNN RAID
CNN RAID

Thank you for finding that - this pretty much says it all.

fakehatecrimes.org/
Mentally ill libshits do this because they want to leverage victimhood status.

Both sides are guilty of the same shit
Obviously we don't have all the info yet, but based on the fact that none of the bombs actually detonated, all these places got them at the same time, and it's conveniently before midterms, I think contextual clues are pointing to a false flag.
Obviously I could be wrong, but I'd rather be skeptical 100% of the time than just go along with everything 100% of the time.

Can confirm. Your house just flew over my bomb.

It's probably some trumpfag who posts here daily talking about how dangerous muslims and blacks are.

I-R-O-N-Y

It's a well known fact that right wing terrorists have done more harm to this country and its citizens than your boogeymen immigrants.

There doesn't need to be 80 threads about it

Which one of you retards shit in a box and sent it to the time Warner building?

Are bombs not supposed to explode? I don't see any explosions. I mean that's the idea behind a bomb, right? Wake me up when something actually explodes.

Attached: 1534116693203.jpg (640x575, 179K)

the Weathermen and later the Weather Underground Organization, was a Jewish-led, neo-Marxist domestic terrorist group in the United States. It consisted of splintered-off members and leaders of the Students for a Democratic Society

Australian news is fucking based its 2 am, while all this is going down and we are getting a society piece on old people who still listen to the radio. Americans blowing themselves up is not news.

Weathermen were part of the Revolutionary Youth Movement within the Students for a Democratic Society.

kill urself

Say what you want about Alex Jones but he literally predicted this shit would happen like 3 months ago.

Jewish Leadership
Despite the perception of the Weathermen as being an organization of disaffected White youths, five of the seven prominent leaders mentioned by the website Jewish Achievement are, in fact, Jewish. Mark Rudd, Bernardine Dohrn, Naomi Jaffe, David Gilbert, and Laura Whitehorn are specifically mentioned.[1]
“Days of Rage”

One of the first things the Weathermen did upon splitting from SDS was to announce that they would hold the "Days of Rage" that fall. The event was advertised with the slogan "Bring the war home!" Hoping to cause chaos on a level able to "wake" the American public out of what the group saw as the public's complacency toward the "slaughter" of the Vietnamese people, the Weathermen wanted the event to be the largest-scale protest the decade had seen. The Weathermen believed the ‘Days of Rage’ riot was a measurement of commitment towards the New Left.

FOX needs to hire better actors! You can hear them pretending to be surprised and candid in their voices and see it in their body language.

Attached: 1469646382407.jpg (719x960, 58K)

OMG ITS ANOTHER BROKEN BOMB

I'm sure there are a few useful idiots who believe this narrative.

It was her turn.

Attached: 0F0C8035-4EE1-4130-93B5-62F7359BBC4B.jpg (1612x1074, 198K)

>harm
you mean like causing trannies to commit suicide or detonating bombs?

can some one cancell the classes at the local colleges around the area? Theres fordam and NYIT

>TURN ON CNN

Attached: 1538062155552.jpg (306x306, 26K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE IS FUCKING BOMBS BEING SENT EVERYWHERE

MY WORK PLACE JUST RECEIVED ONE

WW3 IMMINENT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They should of set the bomb in NY at the very least. This false flag is just lazy.

Of course, he is in in it.

Weatherman, known colloquially as the Weathermen and later the Weather Underground Organization, was a Jewish-led, neo-Marxist domestic terrorist group in the United States. It consisted of splintered-off members and leaders of the Students for a Democratic Society

she looks like shes aged another decade. my god please someone disrupt the baby blood deliveries to her and let it die already

Attached: clintontotallyhealthy.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

If CNN and msnbc had gotten them only, I'd buy it. But the Clintons and Soros and Obama?
Obvious false flag
The soros one will be memory holed though, they don't want people actually thinking about him, it was a fuckup

>Trump supporters sent bombs to Trump's office

I got a bomb as well, if you question my information your a Russian bot, holocaust, nazi denier.

This is fake and set up right? The deep state is getting desperate.

NPC will eat it right up.

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

when you kvetch for 40 years, that's the sort of behavior you have to fall back on when alzheimer hits, no more sugar coating by old bitter women. Many such cases

Clearly a false flag. Too many liberals shilling here already. Soros money funding it.

Shit's glowing in the dark so hard all the nigger cattle eats it up

Attached: 1517372068299.gif (240x287, 276K)

REMEMBER THE KIWI!

REMEMBER THE KIWI!

REMEMBER THE KIWI!

FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

Attached: 1540286856186.png (1900x972, 431K)

That's what they will say, but anyone with a brain knows this is fake.

Nice falseflag there
Deep state desperate

Attached: IMG_4380.jpg (2016x1512, 1.06M)

REMEMBER THE KIWI!

REMEMBER THE KIWI!

REMEMBER THE KIWI!

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

inb4 this is a false flag. Watch the person who is arrested has been sharing the NPC meme.

TYT just released a massive clickbait thing about it they obviously didnt get the message. Also white house was sent a bomb aswell somwhow obama, clinton and cnn is morw news worthy?

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c

who owns the news, makes the news.

Attached: nugese saturn adams family.jpg (1181x1080, 530K)

Trumps rally tonight will be interesting

Q. predicted this.

why is nobody talkin about this?

Attached: 1540393119885.jpg (1242x886, 699K)

>lose ground
>"MUH RUSSIA, BOTS, HIJACKED!"

>right produces npc meme

>left responds by mailing bombs to everyone

Status quo.

Attached: 687D11BE-5D8E-4521-969B-A5D03A55992E.jpg (533x539, 51K)

Yes. The right are winning it doeant make sense for it to be anybody on the right of politics. Ask yourself who benefits the most and thats probably who did it.

Oprah is the prime suspect at this point.

Attached: 2kuk67.jpg (667x500, 62K)

Come to our side, brother. We have danker memes.

Trump is just positioning police and military assets at these locations to be able to send out another Presidential Alert to then announce the mass arrests of Democratic Party members.

THERE WILL BE NO MIDTERMS.

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

I wonder if there are any more bombs sent to people. Potential habbenings today

Attached: 1489150262217.png (800x769, 126K)

Democrats trying to gain the sympathy vote. This shit is getting so transparant.

Attached: 1537831719510.jpg (250x246, 12K)

this is a false flag if I've ever seen one

LMAO dumb ass CNN doesn't know about the secret bombs Sam Hyde placed. They'll clear out these ones, think they're all good and when they start reporting on the bomb plot in their own studio SAM HYDE WILL DETONATE THE REAL BOMBS LIVE ON AIR.

NOTHING CAN STOP SAM HYDE.

memes are for children

Because we know its a false flag.
Not a single detonation. A real terror attack would have at least detonated the bomb headed for their primary target.

Oklahoma City remembers very well

Why do all these "bombs" fail to explode?

And I wouldn't care if CNNPC got hit with a tactical nuke.

lets check the facts
>does mailing bombs to democrats 14 days before the election help republicans maintain control of the house and sentate in any way ?
NO
>If ou were going to falseflag your own side 14 days before the election by mailing "bombs to them who would you mail it to to ensure they wouldnt be hurt
someone who has their mail screened by secret service.
>How can you ensure it gets wall to wall coverage for the next two weeks?
Involve the media directly with a threat.

its fucking weak and theyll probably pin it on someone who has a Trump flag flying in their front yard. these people really deserve to rot in hell.

Feels good to defeat this bitch and frustrate her life's goal again and again and again...
Feels good mane

fake news

>CNN reporter just called this a "Moon Suit"

FUCKING LMAO

Attached: Moon suit - CNN.jpg (366x619, 37K)