BOOM BOOM

BOOM BOOM
CRASH
"WOOF WOOF"

This is all it takes for a pitbull to break into your house and kill your newborn baby and your entire family.
Why haven't you banned them yet?

Attached: pitbull.png (1147x1597, 3.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMK__aQSrdg
youtu.be/AC8MUBOZFvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Canada citizens are fucking pitbulls in the ass

WHY DO YOU SPAM THIS SHIT FUCKING THREAD NOBODY HERE LIKES SHITBULLS FUCK YOU

I don't have a newborn baby, but I do have two pit bulls, Trots and Bonnie.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable. He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. I fucking banned him.

Do your work, ban a bull

Nice pasta, edgelord

kyssyourself mys man
It's a serious political topic
>picrelated

Attached: im doing my part.gif (664x377, 2.46M)

Attached: 556235.gif (600x806, 3.38M)

>t. Pitbull nigger

theres no pitbulls in fin land why do you care ?

Why haven't you banned shitty home construction?

>Kill your whole family
Maybe if you're an unarmed yuropoor. Also, my dog weighs 237 pounds and has run pit bills off my property in the past. They'll never be banned, so buy a gun and a dog that can protect itself. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_1762.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

This is a interior wall my nigger, outside walls are stronger than this.

I don't know about all them other murder dogs but my pit is neutered and he's a big little bitch

Lmao

If there were no owners, they'd be no pits, cause theyd be killed
the OWNERS of the pits are the problem. the dogs can be taken care of by men. these people are pussies and get them to attack people who dont like them

youtube.com/watch?v=eMK__aQSrdg

Attached: 1539834104052.jpg (600x400, 80K)

what kinda dog is that wrinklyboi

English Mastiff, my guy.

that video is propoganda to get more degeneracy that should be removed out and acting that way to get idiot people to go along with it and think its ok instead of doing whats right, or, what they see other people do.

BAN THEM?
WTF?
They are nature’s answer to niggers spawning endless infinite little blackberry headed infants.
OP is a dirty 3rd world negro who would rather live in streets filled with fatherless baby niggers crying and starving dogs on chains.

GTFO

I have a pitbull and 3 kids nobody has died yet much more likely I get drunk and slaughter them with a shotgun

cute mastiff friend

bootlicker always for the nigger excuse thing.

i beleive we dont need them to take out niggers with

Attached: bulldogs.food.jpg (717x717, 68K)

NO ONE SHOULD HAVE ASSAULT DOGS!
[you sissy faggots are lucky i cant afford a tiger]

But we banned them

>t. Fast food and purple drink salesman

>muh niggers
youre really bitching about your welfare since the niggers and jews are used to subvert other countries with.

ESL cunts need to fuck off.
My dog, a pit bull, speaks better English than you
youtu.be/AC8MUBOZFvo

i forgot you said something about niggeres are the reason that there are pitbulls. and no other way to deal with it.

so anything that can be used is ok'd to do or have any degeneracy based on this nigger logicial fallacy

who usese this all the time?
the fucking PIGS.
tldr
your a bootlicker and nigger lover