Legal weed across Canada and the post office is going on strike! Ontarians can only get the weed through the mail LMFAO...

Legal weed across Canada and the post office is going on strike! Ontarians can only get the weed through the mail LMFAO. but seriously I tried the stuff out for the first time. Ate a rice crispy square and spent 4-5 with severe anxiety and panic and really paranoid thoughts. This shit is wack wtf is wrong with potheads.

Attached: photo.jpg (510x512, 60K)

Bad people have bad trips; got some skeletons in your closet user?

I know you're full of shit and trolling but edibles are literally the worst way to do weed for a newb, set in takes ages and then you're usually got way too much and high for way too long

smoke half a joint or a small cone if by bong, it will be enough for a good time for an hour or 2, as your tolerance builds go from there

congrats

you are now a degenerate

This is 100% true. I had bad trips, went back to smoking after a year of changing myself from what I felt I was during my paranoia, perfectly fine now I could probably smoke ten times as much as I did then and no anxiety or paranoia. Address your problems

>Ontarians can only get the weed through the mail
What the fuck? Don't you have stores in Canada?
>edibles are literally the worst way to do weed
It is literally the only way to do it.
>smoking
That shit is terrible, don't ever suggest it to anyone.

edibles are illegal! you got what you deserved criminal scum

each province has different laws

shouldn't have done edibles, at least with smoking the high goes away pretty quick, edibles can be really uncomfortable for how long it lasts. same with the oil pills.

Ben fulford was saying that the old natural weeds would stop the voice to skull techs and be good for you. But with the leafs' legalization they are doing everything they can to make the engineered bad strains that dumb you down be the only ones available.

Yeah ok memeflagger, not for a first timer it isn't
alternatively for faggots such as yourself vaping a tincture is an option if you dont want to be high all fuckin day, pretty easy to make if you cant buy it.

Edibles are different than smoking. Educate yourself before doing drugs

Attached: 1538024473390.jpg (566x480, 58K)

who cares? post more lena paul

Canadian dispensaries aren't allowed to sell edibles for a year under federal law. You're lying.

>Ontarians can only get the weed through the mail LMFAO
Or they can just walk down to the street to the local dispensary and get it for a fraction of the cost.

Anyone buying drugs from government stores is a complete faggot.

Why don't you grow the fuck up and do Coke like an adult?

Attached: IMG_9419.jpg (273x185, 20K)

lol not looking into the substance you are going to try, what a fucking brainlet! anyone who is experienced would tell you your first time wont be enjoyable... just like ciggarettes etc its better when you have a tolerance.... your outlook is wack wtf is wrong with >t faggots these days, cant take two god dam seconds to learn about what they are putting into their bodies...

I went to a shop in Toronto called cafe cannabis

If they sold you edibles, then they're doing so illegally.

>literally the only way to do it
that shit doesnt even get me high... i have WAY too high of a tolerance for edibles lmfao
>smoking that shit is terrible
no shit, but you can also vape you fucking
>t brainlet. the entire god dam industry this day is about concentrates and vaping them... get a god dam clue you sound like you are almost proud to have the 24th pair.... trust us nobody is impressed, seek help.

>bad people have bad trips
dogshit

He's right, those new to it should smoke or preferably vape it. You can gauge much quicker how it affects you.

It’s exactly why it should be legal. Also come to Montreal to get some (or your local black market dealer). Since it’s legal worse they’ll get us a fine.

gee who woulda thought

Just when I thought we had risen up the government media and corporations find a way to keep us from seeing the truth... The sick, twisted society we live in... Think about it

>eating weed

That's only for the biggest pothead losers who just want to play around all day. Smoking is the Chad way.

yea grow up, snort your drugs that are stepped on after being cut multiple times befor, genius

They definitely do, I haven't had a bad experience from weed before but it can induce severe paranoia and anxiety in people.

Same, edibles do nothing for me. Strong ones will give me a little buzz but its barely noticeable

Stoners get nasty when you put them on defence.
>The problem is with YOU mane!
>I never have anxiety when I smoke. It's because I'm a good person. And clearly you're not because you are a threat to my continued use of this substance.

Lmao it’s posts like this that show who sits behind the keyboards of pol
A bunch of autistic neckbeard virgin losers
Fucking pussy

Yuo have no idea what your talking about

You wouldn't be the first person to get too high from edibles. Rest assured, if it was always like that, no one would do it.

>Britbong internet education
It's the THC hat makes some people paranoid. Smoking pure crystaline CBD ( the next most active drug in weed has no affect on these people but a chill anti-inflammatory with mind soothing effect, good for putting you to bed. It's basically 10000% indica vs sativa.

But as other posters said the paranoia could just be your pre existing paranoia getting magnified by the THC. So if you got enemies or debts or you got bodies then no don't smoke weed, smoke CBD

My worst drug experience ever was with edibles and I smoke almost every day. It’s hard to know exactly what you’re getting.

>my anecdote is a fact that projects onto reality
Weed smokers, everyone

Yes I do.

The burger is being stupid though, you don't have "bad trips" on weed. That's something that happens with psychadelics.
Anxiety is purely a tolerance thing. Edibles are very potent and longer-lasting than smoking it, so it's easy to consume too much.
Someone who smokes weed every day, then stops for a couple months, will have more anxiety the next time they smoke than they were when they smoked every day.

You can definitely have bad trips on weed.

>edibles
nice meme

You can have unpleasant experiences, it's not the same thing as a "bad trip" which is a typically related to psychadelics. That's what the user was referring to when he said "have some skeletons in your closet?" Not anxiety.

THC is a psychedelic drug. You don't have to hallucinate elves raping you to have a bad trip.

I wish i could see her taking black dicks

Shut up libtard I slonk everyday and it helps me to disconnect from our messed up world where gentlemen gamers like myself are rejected on a daily basis. Yuor small mind could never comprehend the spophodicated thoughts I have while I am high

Are you legitimately retarded?

I never have in 10+ years, but I do have a weird side effect that nobody else I know has or I've read of, I just 'forget' to piss like i dont know i need to and then i feel really sick and cant figure out why one time i nearly passed out haha but now i know i just have a piss if I'm feeling a bit seedy.

Agreed although I sometimes get anxiety while high thinking about how much the government media and cooperation have control over us... Think about it...

Speak when spoken to you stinking turk.
It's more of a narcotic than a psychadelic. Nobody smokes weed for the same purpose as they take shrooms or acid, because it doesn't produce those effects. You can call it a bad trip if you want, but that's a misnomer. It's just anxiety.

If a person has absolutely no tolerance to weed the effect can be quite psychedelic indeed. So yes, it is possible to "Bad trip" (essentially a "cool dude's" way of saying "a bad experience")

>eeek! I don't like it! ban it!

Yeah man and I totally had a bad trip the other day after I drank too much coffee and it made me anxious.

I don't find it that disagreeable. I'm pretty stoned though.

Oh man druggies who try to define for you what a "bad trip" means are the worst. Honestly many of the regulars on 420chan are the nastiest people. People without empathy for others, ironically. I'll define it however I want leaf and you can fucking kill yourself if wish to press further on the definitions of drug lingo.

Take it to /b/ cheekbones horseface.

In the news, Canada’s productivity significantly increased shortly after weed became legal.

Clearly hunger increases productivity.

>Ate a rice crispy square and spent 4-5 with severe anxiety and panic and really paranoid thoughts
Well yeah you're not supposed to eat the whole thing if you've never had weed. That shit is 100mg I think beginners should only have 10. I ate the whole thing with no tolerance and I was fine but not everyone is as good with edibles.

Is there more of this girl?

I ate a habanero pepper the other day and was bad tripping for hours.

I'd say carts are the only way a beginner should do it. Doesn't fuck your throat and only lasts like 30 minutes.

Smoking weed is fucking toxic, harsher than cigs. Carts are okay though.

exactly
I had a bad trip to Mexico once. I used this strange Mexican sun tanning lotion and my skin turned orange. Also my skin started peeling due to extreme sunburn.

Attached: Untitled.png (637x422, 18K)

>edibles
welp youre an idiot

Grey market is still a thing. My plug got me a canadian edible a year back. It was basically a rice krispy soaked with 100mg distillate. I liked it but what I did was take a quarter first then take the rest which might have made it smoother.

Hi Lena, thanks for wearing makeup this time.

Attached: Lena_Paul_Sucks.jpg (2576x1932, 1.04M)

>overpriced spic shit
>grown up
amphetamines are the grown up drug.

Yeah its not legal here so I forgot that's a thing, i probably would if it were here too, one day we always follow everyone else a few years behind, so when the lefties more than likely get in next year I'd say people will start talking about it again.

>Ontarians can only get the weed through the mail LMFAO
Never been to Ontario, eh?

maybe its because im not fucking mentally ill/unhinged and i can handle the effects of an extremely mild psychoactive substance without chimping out and losing my shit?

Attached: 547548788.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It's easy enough to make on your own. Just order empty carts and a battery then get distillate off onions. See if someone can get you a cgmc invite maybe. I remember an user was giving them out a while back.

You don't have to be stoned to be hungry in Canada, if the in-store sticker prices are anything to go by.

You're retarded

Try a different strain and or type. Was it sativa, indica or hybrid?

When I smoke a joint or blunt my throat literally fucking hurts and I cough my guts out. When I smoke unfiltered cigs it only makes my throat a little itchy. I think it'd because weed burns hotter or some shit. Either way if you really want to do flower get a bong or vape for that.

nah. tobacco burns hotter, but there is less oil and shit in it. Ironically weed sludge in your lungs is easier to cough out because it's thicker and heavier. The reason I mix tobacco in joints, it's easier to smoke, but rolling blunts is just dumb overkill. Cigar wraps are just really harsh.

Your mind is forever changed now you fucking degenerate. You will never have a good pure mind again. Lol at all the Amerimutts itt bragging about using weed. Must be the spic genes.

Oh yeah blunts are the fucking worst I literally vomited while smoking one once.

Yeah I have before, but I'm a smoker, so im already fucked, bong hits feel good.

I never said mentally unwell people are more likely to have a bad trip. You can be happy as a clam and perfectly adjusted by textbook standards but still have the worst time of your life on something as relatively mild like marijuana. It's too simplistic to view it like that. There is real suffering happening all the time when people have terrible drug experiences, and online drug advocates don't step up to the plate to make sure the belief system they espouse is correct.

just do concentrates. one breath is enough. buds stink, make you stink, and acidify your mouth

First time trying anything was a tiny 120mg cupcake.

I took a quarter of it

And after an hour was like man I'm not feeling anything

The onset took forever

And I ate it all

My roommate said I acted like an old man. And I was vomiting everywhere

The whole advantage of carts imo is that the high is clearer and short lasting (carts+amphs is the god combo btw). More functional than flower. Plus if you stop now your lungs might recover.

>falling for the edible meme
just buy more next time goy!

Agreed I prefer carts to anything else

sage this garbage there is a literal HAPPENING in America this leaf trailer park boyz tier garbage is irrelevant

Attached: fseefsef.jpg (2772x1859, 1.19M)

He ate an entire edible on his first time. Most people only have one or two hits out of a bowl.

You greened out for 120mg? Lmao

So you are shallow, and your mind is a joke.
It doesn't matter what you take, your mind is still your mind. Drugs enhance your personality, and, in the long run, distort it.

What happening? The ((("bombs")))?

I live in said shithole as well.
Where is Cafe Cannabis at?

Too much too much you ate too much

Harbord beside piano piano

Offtopic but, is UBC a good choice?

>Thinks a mind altering drug that makes you retarded as fuck is ''good for you man''

You must be some kind of retard if you think a drug that slow you down and stays in your system for months is good for you.

Just admit its not good for you, dont care if you smoke it but admit its bad.

Personally I think if you can't handle weed you are mentally weak as a person and are highly likely to be mentally ill in some capacity. Any normal functioning human can handle a little weed. I've taken drugs far harder than marijuana and I can tell you for a fucking fact that marijuana is complete child's play when it comes to mind altering substances. If you can't handle it you have an extremely unstable psyche, sorry to say.

The girl on the pic has a bf lol.

Nice

Attached: XS5LK.gif (500x269, 883K)

You sucks at drugs. The one place I agree with you teetotalers is that not everyone should do certain mind-altering drugs. It's not for everyone and there's a right and wrong way to go about it. Drugs are tools, nothing more nothing less. Tools can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.

Attached: 1538269345309.jpg (490x613, 77K)

What's that

uni at British Columbia.

How the fuck would I know