False flag bomb threats and Jow Forums infested with disinfo shills

They are making the move.
What's their new narrative going to be?

Attached: 1538683765041.png (720x720, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/kitten-found-glued-to-oregon-road-rescued-by-man-driving-to-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Free Sex Change Operations For Immigrants NOW.

Mandatory Gay Marriage NOW.

Just conditioning the masses
be ready for the real happening

>"hello yes, we are the new derorrisd group known as da BENIS"

Attached: 1477339243483.gif (200x200, 831K)

SEND IN THE BOMB SQUAD
EVACUATE THE PREMISES
RAID THEIR HOUSES AND OFFICES
COLLECT ALL THE EVIDENCE
ARREST THEM ALL
ITS HAPPENING

the purpose of the "bomb scares" are to get the republicans to decry all violence and blame Trump for causing it

What are your demands?

THIS. #allsexisrape

It’ll probably be pretty weak. No who’s voting republican is gonna change their vote over a failed bomber who also targeted the whitehouse.

lamest false flag ive seen in awhile. this is JEB! levels of low energy

Attached: geordi laforge.jpg (480x360, 13K)

if youdoonod deliver infinity burger to finland (winland for shord) we shall release smallbox and plague you wid lods of megsigans, also we wud lieg reporations for the mistreadmend of thousands of spurod and his family

plus bleas dond bay addention to good friend Jorge solos for payink for Hillarys new champaign

Attached: 1492024504004_spurdo.jpg (1296x928, 333K)

They are desperate for a blue wave and this is a last min move to create a right wingers are nazis narrative.

Will they blame it on the NPC meme like that spamming faggot has been saying for a week? We were dehumanized. Muh.

Attached: 1539409195306m.jpg (1024x573, 98K)

nah this happening isnt big enough

imagine being so stupid you see the posts here and actually think they're from liberal shills rather than conservative shills pretending to be liberal shills. You seriously need to be a fucking retard. I didn't even realize how many people legitimately thought these posts were actually from liberal shills until recently. I just thought it was a joke everyone was in on.

Checked

are the abandoning the saudi arabia shill narrative so quickly?

Nice try libtard shill. Better luck nextime.

Attached: 1539742248166.jpg (690x881, 60K)

Trump actually counter false flagged himself at this last min to fuck their narrative.

Hes crafty.

I'm more concerned with why anyone would glue a kitten to the road. We live in dark times my friends.

foxnews.com/us/kitten-found-glued-to-oregon-road-rescued-by-man-driving-to-work

Attached: kitten1.jpg (1862x1048, 167K)

>I just thought it was a joke everyone was in on.

Ive wondered about this for a long time. Except you are wrong about conservative shills. There is a core of trolls here that just dont care about anything while posting. Im sure they are normal people out in the real world but here they might as well be sociopaths. They are responsible for some of the best and mostly the worst trolling here. Pretty sure hilldawg was 100% them. At least 2/3 of the blacked threads.

If the 'poor migrants' reach the border look for a bomb or two to go off.

You're close. Let me light your path.

Attached: 1532110142435.png (1030x353, 190K)

If you want to put all of /pol into a box and label them with something like NPC then sure, it makes some sense and is funny. That isn't the truth though, humans aren't bots and humans can change and make up their mind regarding dynamic and complex things like reality. It is good to argue and take sides to see things from different perspectives. I try to take the democrats side and see what they see but lately it nothing but pride and arrogance. Republicans are going to be winning for a long time because of democrats idiocy and because of forced globalism and george soros.

motherfucker

Attached: 1540101001381.jpg (680x793, 41K)

The US has some sick and demonic shit going on, we need a /pol prayer group.