I'm a muslim.Ask me anything

I'm a muslim.Ask me anything.

Attached: tell_us_about_islam__by_nayzak-d4m8f8v.jpg (730x1095, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
youtube.com/watch?v=w389lHpSU0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you Male or female?

Are you a boy or a girl?

Hold on everhohne I can speak muslim.

DURKA DURKA ALLAH
DURKA DURKA JIHAD

how is muhammad greater than Christ?

I'm not here to ask questions, but, rather, to inform:
Both Mohammed AND Allah are pedophiles.

Faggot

male

Fag

Prove that you're a muslim

off yourself

What's your favourite condiment?

very convincing, 10/10 would arrest

کس امک

paprika

Go to reddit for your gay AMA bullshit you autistic sand nigger.

Attached: 1449777592340.jpg (960x930, 195K)

Why is there a verse 33:53 in the Quran about Muhammad being too awkward to tell guests to leave? Why was this included in God's final instruction to humanity?

Attached: 1520765462250.jpg (552x579, 233K)

Majoosi scumbag detected, show flag now infidel, fucking kaffir scumbag.

Attached: 1461577196319.gif (300x166, 1.39M)

Is the OP a fake pedophile, and are you a real one?

you're infidel you filthy sunni

Attached: 1534873964011.png (503x475, 146K)

no you're not, fuck off

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by closeted, homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How are Muslims so blind to see that Pedo the Prophet was the embodiment of a nigger: illiterate, rapist, liar & had to even steal "miracles" & places of worship from fucking pagans lmao?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you have to lie about Kabbah being in accordance of Abrahamic faith when it's not mentioned in Bible not in Torah a single time but was a pagan idol instead?
How can you tell me that ISIS had not the purest interpretation of Islam when their Caliph was doctorate in the religion?
Why do you believe that God split the Moon in year 620-something to prove Muhammed wasn't a lier while there are no historical record of such event?
How can you claim there's only one God if you cannot represent his "shape" in your mind? To be able to say there's only one God would require limits to his form, right?
How could the first four Caliphs be "rightly guided" if they were not divinely guided?

why is every muslimcountry/culture still medieval and tribal? will there ever be a 'rennaissance' or will you stay like you are because that's what the prophet wants?

What do you think of Europeans saying we should accept and be tolerant towards a culture that isn't tolerant to other cultures? Do you and your people look at us and think we're weak and idiots? Do you ever discuss this?

Attached: 1525202659932.png (653x843, 579K)

no

ahki explain for a revert what majoosi is

Why did mohammed live with his mother for so long?

Did he have aspergers?

Are you racist?

Attached: 1539525172156.jpg (828x755, 154K)

You total slavebred muttiod. It is about how nice Mohammad was to people that he will not ask any guest to leave

But he isn't
He is a messenger while Christ is our Messiah

shitte cunt

Why doesnt the ME Just gets together And Destroy da joos ?

Ching Chang Chong, I wanna play Ping Pong. In Hong Kong!!

I can speak Stomped face!!

WTF i praise allah now

I only hate armenians and arabs and kurds

So? Pedophilia is good, little girls are hot. Preteen girls are made for sex. What is abd is taht our society has forgotten this truth.

shut up infidels i will not longer engage in a conversation with lower beings.
Majoos are persian shias but no necessarily, could be iraqi shias or any shias, but in general majoos are on equal level of subhumanry and infidelism to rafidah and nusayriya.

why would you follow a profit that married his cousin? are you for inbreeding? also does having such a dogmatic ideology require you to be inbred in order to believe such utter idiocy?

I want my answers you useless faggot

Allah comes from the Word "Al Ilah" which means the God.
If you're Christian and you insult him then you're insulting your own God!!

go drink your camel piss you filthy rag head

Can you please stop paying people to turn regular Muslims into terrorists?

Why you rape kindergardeners?
Why do you lack self control?

nah, Allah is Arabic pagan God that Pedo the Prophet called the same God as Christians have

why do you choose to be a terrible person?

Do you have a favorite nasheed? I like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=w389lHpSU0s

only we are true muslims enjoy your ass getting burnt in hell

tldr

>why would you follow a profit that married his cousin?
Everybody was doing it. Abram married his half-sister. It's only recently this "cousin marriage is bad" bullshit started. Look who started it(hint: it was the Church because they couldn't stand the competition with strong clans).

Allah = Ba'al
Allah = pedophile
Allah = pig dung

You're a pedo, Shabilla
>dem iz all b teh same godz, innit bruv, etc
I wasn't aware that the biblical god was formerly a moon god who was originally part of a 360-strong polytheistic pantheon of pagan idols worshipped at Mecca, but please elaborate, my pedophilic pagan pal.

Attached: Bible Fanfic.gif (700x488, 32K)

Obviously a Troll!!

Why are goats so expensive in the middle east?

Attached: GodsFavoriteKiddieDiddler.jpg (2889x3646, 3.17M)

OP is a kaffir

Can you detonate the bomb when you're alone?

but I'm not a terrible person

Allah is a pedo

How do we know you are telling the truth? Taqiyya strikes again

can you prove sunnis are true mulims?
you can't

>we wuz real muslimz
>we worship husian and still muslimz

not under that flag

this keep getting better and better. pls tell me that woman have no rights

Got it, thanks.
So why do you worship 12 imams?

yazid was an alcoholic so was his father

Why?

How do I get good crackling on my roast pork?

we don't worship them

haven't you heard you become what you eat?

you're useless faggot, Islamic societies can't produce anything beneficial for the rest of world and Islam is full of lies

Attached: 1532702353755.png (1070x1094, 1.3M)

I must be very tasty then

Why did a blood thirsty pedophile midget decide to start a religion?

>entered thread expecting pictures of cute girls intended to weaken my bigotry
>no qt veiled girls in sight
wtf, i feel scammed

Attached: green.jpg (564x576, 73K)

To get the lolis

the only proof i've seen is you, dick

What the fuck?! I love Islam now!

Why don't you stop being an ignorant cunt and go study about islam instead of believing jewish media lies?

Pure degenerates.

Purge the subhumans

you absolutely are. if you believe terrible things (muh holy book) then you are terrible.

pigs are very intelligent animals

So ayesha wasn't 9 when the goat fucker raped her?

Wasn't she 6 when he married her and then "thighed" her until she was 9?

Get over it, I explained the word's meaning.
Now you can Fuck yourself, I know you hate Islam because we kill faggots like you!!

Except, like, Algorithms, Algebra, ...

Tau Loli ?

Attached: tea_with_a_space_marine_by_dalvar.jpg (874x657, 364K)

Those happened before islam though. :)

What key differences exist between the Bible and Quran and how do you feel about them.

I'm talking about shit like how in the Quran Abraham killed Isaac and then Isaac was brought back to life vs God stopping Abraham.

it's not rape when they are married

who is the rightful heir issac or Ishmael?

Kid fucking is always rape you degenerate sand nigger

Attached: 962944C0-2A5E-49FD-9BC8-045BFC154161.jpg (208x250, 27K)

most important difference is quran denies trinity

why are you a faggot nigger goat molester?

Attached: O_-Imgur.jpg (456x480, 30K)

Wow, I hope kids don't fuck me.

I can hear the goats coming towards you

ishmael obviously

You should go back to being a part of India you filthy paki
The Stockholm syndrome of larping as a wannabe arab is not healthy
Leave islam and go back to the religion of your ancestors before they were forcefully converted,
Buddhism Hinduism hybrid whatever.
Go read the Rigvedas

>see this thread
>Wonder wtf Muslims talk about
>Start lurking
>Chicken scratch, death to infidels, "we're the real Muslims!"
>__ is Muslim!
>Death to other Muslims!
>___insallah!
>More chicken scratch
Literally nothing to see here. You have no politics, you have no culture, you live off of killing other people and killing each other when you're not raping little girls and fucking goats. You should all be stoned for your insolence. You retards don't have any idea what you're doing and that's why the Jews are going to slaughter you. It's too bad though, you'd be an easier enemy to defeat than the Jews. I'd rather fight a real war against you zealous animals than put up with more underhanded Jewish trickery. Fuck, just invade Israel already, what are you doing hiding your ass in fucking Sweden and England? You pompously trope around with your unfounded self aggrandizement because you're afraid to admit that you're such fucking pussies you can't even collect yourselves long enough to launch an actual campain against your only enemies, corporate America and Israel. So you BTFO white boys by posting pictures of BBC on a fucking Japanese anime image board, why don't you go out and do something about it instead of whining your assess off and masturbating to the thought of Muslim caliphate's in the west. I'm so tired of you all and your Sharia bullshit. Go fucking neck yourself "Inshallah" or have another internal feud you hopeless retards. I'm so absolutely unimpressed with you even here where you can really speak your mind. I was hoping to learn something new about Muslims today. I was disappointed. Fucking shit skinned subhuman pigdogs the lot of you

and what is the justification?

Ishmael was a bastard child born to a prostitute, and his seed are all sub human scum

> I explained the word's meaning
doesn't mean it is true you dummy.
Allah is Arabic pagan God that Pedo the Prophet inserted into his cult religion.
developed by other before Muslim Persians who only improved them.
Golden Age's discoveries are memes and nothing but collecting & storing information what other societies (Christian Greeks & pagan Persians & Indians) had created.
proper undisciplined animal's logic