Comfy bomb happening thread

ITT We describe our comfy happening setup.

Mine is in bed with all shades drawn, door closed. I ring my body with pillows and lay on my side with my iPad opened to pol threads and a pic-in-pic video window of a News video stream.

What’s your setup?

Attached: EFA2F1DE-BF8A-4162-A2C4-056BA6BF8AB6.jpg (298x286, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOt6cOF1Hh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sat on the shitter at work with my phone in my hand. Comfy.

At the OBGYN right now with my wife getting her 6 week checkup since she gave birth.

Tired, but comfy.

Based

I'm eating fruity pebbles.

How is your wife's child?

At work so not very /comfy/ but everyone here is talking about the bomb happenings. Work at a major defense contractor. Keep checking the internet for the latest news.

>iPad
Fuck off, no wonder the quality is going to shit.
How can you contribute properly without a mouse and keyboard and multiple monitors for meme generation and idea gestulation?
You can't do it.
You just can't.
The real happening is the one in your brain right now after reading what I just said.
Reconsider your existence.

On the bus on the way home from a day of work.

Flag says Denmark, but I'm actually in Malta on exchange.

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-170633.png (1080x1920, 2.21M)

I'm genuinely gutted that Soros' never went off in his doughy, jew-joweled, fat fuck face.

Sad day.

Please congratulate your sperm count for me.

Why did I read this as a dude who was making bombs while snuggling pillows

I can't be comfy because I'm so very upset at the terrible engineering that went into these bombs. How many have been found and not a single one successfully detonated? Such shoddy craftsmanship, whoever sent them should be jailed for sheer incompetence rather than terrorism.

>first Soros
>now Obama, the Clintons, and CNN
False flag? Or just a batshit insane Qfag who took our shitposting too seriously?

Attached: doom paul.jpg (676x380, 45K)

Hows ur wifes kid

Looks nice

You gotta love Jow Forums happening threads.

In fact, the day it's a zombie outbreak, nuclear war, mass epidemic, whatever that guarantees the end of humanity, the very last breath the internet takes will be to the sounds of Jow Forums in a mass frenzy of ITS FINALLY HABBENED threads.

leave his wife's son alone.

Disappointed cause it never happens

D E E P S T A T E
E
E
P
S
T
A
T
E

Never change zipperhead.

At work shitposting on my phone so that IT doesn't find me. Not comfy at all desu. Especially since yesterday a coworker of mine came into the lunch room talking about how the Soros bomb threat must be Nazis, which led to a power level revealing conversation the whole office heard. I should have just asked why Nazis would want to kill Soros when he was one of them and been done with it.

We are overdue for a global happening.

Finally a happening

Attached: Blast-damage-2.jpg (2197x1463, 423K)

You really don't need to attend your wife's doctor checkups.

Large store of food, weapons, and PMs and I'm sitting under my blankey in my darkened bedroom shitposting. I saw all this shit coming years ago, now waiting for it to inevitably go global.

Comfy AF desu.

Attached: so.jpg (237x212, 10K)

>work from home
>everyone on chat program has stopped working and is loling about the bombs

youtube.com/watch?v=IOt6cOF1Hh0

Based and true. Mutimonitor setup or GTFO.

Phoneposting at work but it’s comfy enough.

I hope you’re both white. If you are congrats bro.

Attached: 974A793A-4212-4B2A-9667-F7FBDDE58679.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

CNN is literally blaming Trump for this, right now.

mfw if trump wanted them to be dead, they'd all be having heart attacks right now.

>Pic-to-pic
Why Android is better than apple

hodge was right again

Attached: cantdodge.jpg (624x544, 94K)

Comfy reindeer pelts covered couch, tabletposting with bubbling stew in the background. It's gonna rain tonight as well.

Attached: 1530815732754.jpg (438x438, 40K)

It's raining, my doggo is cuddled to his stuffed elephant, the coffee is hot, and I've got 1/2 oz. of AK-47

They weren't meant to detonate, leftists don't want to kill themselves.

This is such an obvious false flag. None of them bombs have even gone off. (((They))) realized their caravan larp isn't winning any sympathy so they moved to this.

im going about my day as normal because this is a non-happening

Just ordered lunch, chilling in the break room, pretty comfy my dudes

Attached: 46FE2DF5-61F6-430C-99AC-539877AA36B6.jpg (1080x1566, 203K)

Who we watching? I have it on fox news right now

Trump set it up
A false-false flag