Name a more obvious false flag

Name a more obvious false flag

Attached: DE3E8C79-B28D-40D6-A08D-386DC1908B7C.jpg (1125x992, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

np

Attached: antifa.png (568x622, 237K)

I dont know how anyone though that unibomber looked like Ted

9/11

>Name a more obvious false flag
too easy

Attached: 181017-caravan-guatemala-honduran-migrants-se-253p_d0c508e7d392fee5f3c021734d954686.fit-760w.jpg (760x508, 127K)

This, along with the caravan, are the Dems plan to show that right wingers are psychos and terrorists so hopefully they will get votes in the midterms.

more inexplicably photo ready flags from people that are carrying nothing but the bare essentials

Attached: 205926_5_.jpg (600x450, 62K)

nothing says "we fled for our lives with only the clothes on our backs"
like a bunch of nice flags.

Attached: 1539719048343.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

here kid hold still for a moment and hold this

Attached: AP_18094084617489.jpg (800x533, 48K)

Isn't that Weird Al?

bet it was one of Jow Forumstards

Sam Worthington was right

tensions are high and violence could come at any second.
which is why I was able to stand exactly in the middle of the conflict and take this photo.

Attached: f246e57f07c5483ba36975126207a4c8_18.jpg (1000x562, 418K)

Well here we have a complete list of every incident the right has claimed as a false flag going back to the mid 90's. Take your pick on which one you feel like claiming is the most obvious since your delusions don't really matter.
splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right

POWERFUL

Attached: RTS1P7I9.jpg (728x485, 55K)

I bet it was someone who shared the NPC meme a few times.

>when we do it, it's a leftist false flag
Friendly reminder that the NSA has ALL your posts sitting on a server. All the posts about putting a bullet in Hillary's head (there was literally a thread about this during the election), bludgeoning Jeff Flake with a hammer (also a recent thread about this when he was undecided about Kavanaugh), all of that is at the fingertips of all your three-letter agencies. Maybe OP didn't participate in any of this, but definitely many of you did.
If you made this fatal mistake, your best course of action is to remain an unimportant prole, because the moment you get their attention, it's fucking over for you.

I know this because my parents escaped one of the most oppressive surveillance states in Europe. Imagine what a totalitarian government can do with modern Western technology.

Attached: c1425b55-81d9-4997-81c5-3cbf2bee5889-78ehbjpg.jpg (646x461, 87K)

if it wasn't a fasle flag then one or more of the bomb would have worked

Glow in the dark leafs don't grow on trees

No you dumb fuck, it's when we do it but there's no possible gain. Everyone talking about killing Killary was talking about it when her dying would have actually mattered. No one gives a shit about her anymore, we know if she runs it would be 2016 all over again. Obummer can't even hold office again, he can only give speeches at colleges and rake in money via it.

The ones who glow in the dark are the ones inciting violence. Stop being a retarded NPC and think for once.

was going to post this

>implying those people open their own packages
Whoever sent these, he knew it was futile and willingly aimed to mutilate and kill workers.

They are insulting our intelligence now.

>it's when we do it but there's no possible gain
You're making the assumption that violent people are always rational actors. You're also making the assumption that there is no potential "gain" to this. There is.

guess she mispelled the adress and package got return to sender

Name a gain from this with the midterms happening.
It's like Assadusing chemical weapons in a war he's winning.

>Coup Zelaya with help from the USA (Obama administration!!!)
>Rightwingers turn everything to shit
US brought problems to Honduras, so Honduras brings the problems to the US.

Just wait for Brazilians to do the same. You thought Temer is bad? Wait until Temer on Speed gets elected in 4 days.

It's either a false flag or an extremely dumb individual who can't think things through properly.

Didn't Weiner just get released from jail?
>yfw Anthony Weiner is taking his revenge

Now that i think about it mabye it was made to be obvious so when people call false flag they can laugh and shout "conspiracy theorist" loud enough it pushes fence sitters far left enough to vote demo

Attached: bN3-4Eu1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>post in store prices

What if it was islamic terrorists? It would be well timed to create chaos and terror in the public.

this is what I'm thinking. How do you win with this?

It’s obvious the right will conveniently claim a false flag. The FBI will likely find a deranged right winger (apologies for the oxymoron) at the root of this.
Let’s see if Trump will make a statement.

the FBI tend to trick people exactly that. its possible they had some mentally ill person who they chat up and their fbi informant gives him dud materials. then they have him mail it

>Name a gain from this with the midterms happening.
Do you think the people doing this care? They want to punish their enemies. The people who did this probably think Hillary and Obama are running a pedo ring and know a "red storm" is coming no matter what.
As for Soros, he is only a household name in political circles. The average person doesn't know who he is, let alone his political ideology.

By your logic, the Muslim attacks in France literally weeks before their election last year were right-wing false flags, which is bollocks.

It is in fact Lament Configurations I sent them

*tips fedora*

THIS

Yeah. Child face eating cabal of liberals.

First you dehumanize them...

Amazing how NPCs are believing this shit.

Claims of "false flag" violate conservation of expected evidence.

If bomb plots against democrats are evidence that it's done by democrats, that's logically equivalent to bomb plots against non-democrats being evidence that democrats didn't do it.

You're saying that if someone blew up the White House, that's evidence *against* a democrat/liberal doing so (since, as you have stated, democrats/liberals blow up *themselves*, and they're not in the White House. QED.)

Attached: unabomber.jpg (442x551, 190K)

Nationalism is a disease. Patriotism wins all. You fucking assholes. Just wait until see the patriots work good you all are gonna have fuckin mush for brains. You were warned, fakes.

Based psyop poster