So which one of yous did this?

So which one of yous did this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-160239_BBC News.jpg (1440x2960, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your mom.

Yes which one of you fucked up the detonators?

God, i wish that were me. What the fuck is the point of 13+ years of education plus college if i can't bomb the ex president of the United States of America.

jewish internet defense force spam thread #305!
running out of ideas already?
where is that asscanNAZI IQ?
kek

>hurr the catalog needs a 10th thread of the exact same topic with the exact same name

Attached: 2B1F7164-D0E9-43B6-AD97-C69FAF9B303B.gif (644x714, 35K)

Obviously a false flag to attempt and break narrative for midterms. Who the fuck would send bombs to these assholes they are useless.

Clinton is literally the best thing going for Trump getting re elected.

fuck football

there, i said it

shut up faggot wait 'till i send you a bomb in the mail

I've counted at least 15 people in the various threads that would have sent the bombs themselves, and quite a few more who were sad the bombs didn't go off.

I have every reason to believe some alex jones watching poltard did it.

Hillary doesn't browse this site try Tumblr

Also saged for obvious slide thread

Not gonna lie. Former unibomber here. It's hilarious watching hoax political bombings. But in all seriousness we can't let these zoomers get their hands on the proper bomb making plans

i hope you have amazon prime that's all i can say

tip reported to fbi. screenshot included. have fun in prison being raped by hung bbc whiteoid

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
we did, we didddddddddddddddddd

yeee who owns the news, makes the news.

Attached: same story since the start.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

good pasta. have an (up)

fuck yeah, living for free and prostate cum

Unironically should have waited until Christmas.

SHUT UP NO YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS BECAUSE OF ALL THE BOMBS DUMBASS!

IT WAS A CLOCK

Attached: IMG_0914.jpg (600x450, 57K)

Wow. Is this the dem's midterm strategy? The left is fucked.

Just wait. They're going to continue to roll it out.

Last christmas i gave you my bomb
the very next day you were blown away

Weatherman, known colloquially as the Weathermen and later the Weather Underground Organization, was a Jewish-led, neo-Marxist domestic terrorist group in the United States. It consisted of splintered-off members and leaders of the Students for a Democratic Society which formed on the campus on the University of Michigan in the 1960s.Their attacks were mostly bombings of government buildings, executed after calling in bomb-threats and making sure their target buildings were evacuated. The Weathermen imploded shortly after the U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam in 1973 and the conquest of South Vietnam by the communist North in 1975, which saw the general decline of the New Left, of which Weatherman had been a part.

Early on, the Weathermen were part of the Revolutionary Youth Movement within the Students for a Democratic Society.

Yeah, that was back when the FBI actually did anything, like track communists.

Now the FBI spies on president elects and manipulates election outcomes with fake news.

Actually Q predicted this..
when he wrote
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
I guess the Soros camp are going to pretend they are victims of assassinations to gain votes for midterms and blame Trump
And who will be the third person with fake explosives ?

Attached: melon.gif (375x245, 1.29M)

Lmao.

oy vey