Well I hope you are happy pol

Well I hope you are happy pol

Attached: ptsd.png (421x364, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/24/quarter-college-students-could-develop-ptsd-because-election-new-study-suggests/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.867e5d7cb551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminds me of that ponyfaggot that got ptsd from Cupcakes

They should talk to a tunnel rat. These soft faggots haven't even experienced traumatic stress yet. They will be crushed by reality when it catches up to them. I see mass suicides within 5 years.

Lmao, so pathetic

Good, cull the weak.

imagine getting ptsd from an election.

Colleges have now turned into Kindergartens. Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 6728e88d3d799b81864593461d42fdc0.jpg (236x286, 9K)

We need to separate into a different country. We keep trying to yank the gun out of the leftard's mouths and it does nothing but make them more hysterical. I hate the left, I hate celebrities, literally everyone in the country disgusts me aside from the people in my own region. Eventually the left will regain power and will destroy the country out of spite. I think we'd all be a lot happier if we didn't have to tolerant these radically different visions of where our country should go.

>isaac
Every single time
Imagine writting this kind of bs without laughing

Thats what you get when you downgrade High School to pretty much "if you can spell your name without help correct once in 100 attempts you pass" diploma mill shitholes and even worse pushing those retards you produce into higher education to devalue those degrees also to expensive toilet paper.

>mass suicides within 5 years.
I imagine liberal internment camp will not be well received by them. At least they can live in their fantasy world or Xi and Xer there without affecting normal people.

At least a quarter of college students are Mexicans

>PTSD
kek

could that diagnosis possibly mean less at this point

good, saved the other 3/4...

I could understand it if they lived in the Middle East.

Good.

Attached: 1537002070156.jpg (630x630, 35K)

>(((Isaac Stanley-Becker)))
Every fucking time!

Attached: download (12).jpg (192x262, 8K)

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/24/quarter-college-students-could-develop-ptsd-because-election-new-study-suggests/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.867e5d7cb551

I'm pretty sure it's only trump voters reading these outlets anymore
who else would give them outrage clicks

this is insane

Lol. We mexicans are not as fags as your average american college student.

Happy? Hah! I’m fucking burning here!, this is absolutely hilarious.

Attached: 42809461-3EBF-469A-A90A-479B6DD39CB6.gif (202x360, 2.2M)

>The 2016 election itself was not a trauma, Hagan said. The term implies the threat or actual experience of personal injury, and usually applies to events such as mass shootings or armed conflict.
>“But what’s underneath that is helplessness and fear,” she said. “We can think about the election campaign — with discussions of deportation and how women are treated, for instance, and the extreme language used by both candidates — as driving these experiences of intrusion,” Hagan said. “Young people can’t stop thinking about it. It interferes with their concentration."
So... not actually PTSD at all then? Or anything like it at all. More "grrr orange man bad" as usual.

Attached: 1540204445070.png (535x704, 674K)