POCAHONTAS TARGETTED! IT'S HAPENNING!

> IT'S HAPENNING!
< IT'S HAPENNING!

POCAHONTAS TARGETTED!

> IT'S HAPENNING!
< IT'S HAPENNING!

Attached: Screenshot - 24_10_2018 , 15_37_27.png (1896x327, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/comment-page-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY....

jewish internet defense force spam thread #309!
Black Cube at it again

A blanket covered in smallpox

Smallpox

SMALLPOX??

Don’t make me laugh

Smallpox is dead

The only vial Of this virus left in the world is at the CDC in Atlanta in their BLS4 lab that is 3 miles underground with the most extensive security in the world.

Fuck of with this false flag BS

You can't put smallpox in a package, the virus will not resist.

Ok, now this is epic. Nice work, OP. Just sent it out to 7 normie, but redpilled, family members and friends.

idiot, this is obviously a joke about smallpox blankets being given to natives... since, you know, she's 1/1024th native.

Kek

>reddit spacing
>r/woosh

Its a False Flase Flag from a Trump associate

It was obvious that False Flag attacks of anthrax/smallpox/pipebombs were to be sent to CNN / Obama / Clinton / Warren by Democrat allies just in time for the midterms.

And the only way to nip that in the bud was:
- False flag an attack on Republicans first by sending white powder to Trump Allies a month in advance (already happened).
- False-False-flag the Dems with non-dangerous false flags just before their real False Flag (happening now)

So in a sense Jow Forums is correct that this is a false flag, and the leftists are correct its coming from Drumpf. But neither sees the full picture.

If my thesis is correct then the origin of todays False Flags will be found to be a radical leftist (likely someone framed or primed by a secret Trump ally), rather than the attacks being totally untraceable (which would be the case if it were a real Democrat Ally).

Attached: F3ktl7m.jpg (1350x1080, 125K)

Weather Underground Organization, was a Jewish-led, neo-Marxist domestic terrorist group in the United States. It consisted of splintered-off members and leaders of the Students for a Democratic Society which formed on the campus on the University of Michigan in the 1960s.Their attacks were mostly bombings of government buildings, executed after calling in bomb-threats and making sure their target buildings were evacuated. The Weathermen imploded shortly after the U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam in 1973 and the conquest of South Vietnam by the communist North in 1975, which saw the general decline of the New Left, of which Weatherman had been a part.

the Russians also store Smallpox samples at their VECTOR Institute biological research center in Koltsovo.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/comment-page-1/

“People have completely forgotten that in 1972 we had over nineteen hundred domestic bombings in the United States.” — Max Noel, FBI (ret.)

Toppenkekhaussen.

Kek
Brilliant

God you're stupid

Attached: 1535565344511.gif (412x384, 1.3M)

Wow...just...wow.

>POCAHONTAS TARGETTED!

Attached: image001.jpg (480x572, 79K)

They were done by leftists and so have been completely memory holed.

user, plz

AAAASSSSSSSSSSS.

IT'S THE ONLY THING, THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE ACHE...

EVERYONE GETS A BROKEN BOMB BUT TRANSGENDERS

Russia's version of cdc also has a copy of the virus.

WE GET SIGNAL

How long you figure until Trump gets blamed for this?

>blanket covered with smallpox
The absolute colossal cringe...kike boomers really are running out of ideas now.

Exterminate the indians! Manifest destiny now!

Quit posting sodomite news aggregates and use Rantingly.

Attached: IMG_1981.png (750x1334, 731K)

>r/toostupidtounderstandsatire

>pocahontas
>a blanket covered in smallpox

now that is my kind of humour

Attached: 1511032645881.png (500x547, 140K)

This is the power of Americans.

He's already being blamed for this.

Soros is sure spending a lot of resources false flagging