Based and redpilled Richard

Our boy Richard finally realizes that Slavs are not Aryan and deserve a good genocide or two.
He is starting at home by dragging his genetically defective wife down the stairs. She needs to go back to Slavic shithole Russia.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6311009/White-nationalist-Richard-Spencers-wife-accuses-abusing-dragging-stairs.html

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-110545.png (1080x1920, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks like a mutt, where's the lie?

>Slavs
Reeee, she's an obvious tatar.

>proof women love to be abused unless they can get a payout

Yeah. He fell for Slavs are white meme. She is genetic trash.

Same Slavic shit. You all deserve a good genocide. Hitler was right.

She’s a genetic detective?

a husband really has no power any more does he. women just talk their shit to you, knowing full well if you discipline them they can call the cops and ruin your life. sadistic bitches abuse the fuck out of these cheat codes. there has to be a middle point where its equal.

by the sounds of it, richard was late to a WN function and couldn't be bothered to argue with her about whatever was causing her to sperg out, so he just grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him. i bet she was submissive during that moment...and wet.

Whait, that’s not a tranny?

defective not detective you moronic bogon.

given how much richard glows, maybe these two will become an item?

Attached: 1513121895705.jpg (875x705, 57K)

I wonder how his mutt child looks like.

like a white person

Let me get this right, this controlled oppositions man faced wife gets pissy because little dicky fucked Tila tequila and you think this is serious business?

wtf i love spencer now

Glad I'm not the only one shipping Richard and Sid.

She is whiter than him. She is also way out of his league. Richard Spencer is a fucking coward piece of shit who was afraid to go out in public after some masked faggot sucker punched him but he's still brave enough to drag a woman. The Russian chick will find a better guy than him easily.

Any girl who draws on her eyebrows is a rape accusation waiting to happen.

Modern jews are just inbred turks playing pretend Schlomo.

Yeah. She has her hideous eye brows tattooed like a filthy spicy.

ask me how I know you are phone posting...

>marries a swarthy man-faced slag

>regrets settling

Should have held out for a better slav that had far Northern traits.

Attached: 4199928F-B73A-4878-9E60-ECFDB6EAB63B.jpg (474x711, 78K)

Her tits are scary big.

I doubt Spencer could handle those.

It's right there in the Original post. What do you think you are some kind of genius for noticing it?

I Guess he noticed the “eye brows”. Autocorrect does that.

As Hitler famously said...Slavshit, Get Hit.

>he fell for the Dugan meme.

Attached: 1476143996138.jpg (1158x718, 409K)

Hitler was right about slavshits.

How is she swarthy? She is snownigger white.

Attached: 1540318333008.png (649x775, 1.2M)

Richard is a CIA nigger

Attached: 0BA8CAE5-779E-4F6E-94BD-61E5C78DE038.jpg (255x255, 36K)

Finally

>tatar
>slavic
le 56% and le 56 IQ

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x415, 26K)

Only a non-white can not know the difference.

Slav women are all and I mean all whore trash brain dead vermin this is the only thing I respect about him. Russians are particularly trash. No slav is white people they are fucking mongols!

Hitler was a kike

That's why your country surrendered to him so easily?

He was right about so so much. The slav is particularly parasitic when placed amongst actual Europeans the men are albino gorillas void of all intelligence their women are disgusting whores equally as stupid they are a repulsive and perverted imitation of white people.

>t. inbred slag spawn

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (634x463, 77K)

This. They are more dangerous then other non-whites because many good whites fall for slavshits are white meme.

>CIA asset loses its value

Attached: 1538771180100.jpg (396x385, 78K)

Rusbro is right, Tatars ain't Slavs.

t. Tatar

She looks like a man...and sex roleplay is not abuse sweetie.

The chick looks tatar, she is also ugly as sin.
Slavic chicks looks nothing like that slug.
I've had russian, ukranian, slovenian and belarusian chicks. Interestingly, none looked like that.

What not how you fucking imbecile.

Jow Forums was totally right about him
Jow Forums is always right

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ

Attached: 1525475639008.jpg (953x772, 290K)

plz post her nudes. They must exist.

>doesnt know what swarthy means.

Beastiality they are inferior materialistic parasites the Jew has tainted them all they are a soulless bunch, don't think them any different to their men utter trash the accursed white mongols. When will the European man wake up his fight is not over not with the kike, the Slav or the Asiatic horde.

Shes hot. Also, I unironically like Richard Spencer.

Bigger men than you tried to genocide us mutt! Bring it on!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Post tatar milkers

#believewomen

I'd fuck the snot out of that sailor. I love short chubby THOTs.

post the milkers now or your are confirmed homosexual
>but she's an Arab swarthy man tranny

Attached: 1539727846372.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Yes. Please post Tatar Tatas.

Attached: 1532653876567.jpg (365x459, 44K)

Slavs = sub humans. now back to your vodka syka blyt.

Attached: Russian-people.jpg (544x367, 80K)

>Slavs are not Aryan and deserve a good genocide or two
Fucking this.
Slavs are nigger tier on the subhuman spectrum.
Why would our boy Rich put his dick in one though? Causes me some concern.

Attached: slavs.jpg (550x405, 44K)

Attached: 1540310628227.jpg (237x212, 8K)

>White nationalist
>Marries the muttiest looking white he can

Attached: 1362916031453.jpg (403x396, 33K)

Well Russians aren't white, I'm a half Lithuanian and Russian mutt myself. Also, if you're interested I found Nina has a serious case of muttness. She posted part of her 23andme results and hid the rest. Don't know if she posted the rest anywhere else.

Attached: @ninabyzantina.png (1440x2157, 348K)

>Southern european
Explains the swarthyness

there is nothing more white than slavs, and she is a turk

Attached: 1521827058805.jpg (830x913, 767K)

He just fell for slavshits are white meme early in his life.

Attached: 1531998410460.png (688x578, 32K)

t. germanic aryan

Attached: aryangerman.png (519x664, 566K)

Slavs are whiter than you mutts ever were, and definitely will be white while you get blacked into oblivion

Whites in America are very white you memeflag slavshit.

White women are the white mans biggest enemy

Ah yes so white
You are subhumans already so it's good that the shitskins will genocide you out of existence

Attached: 3391774_300.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Feels good to be slav unlike you wh*toid
pic related is me

Attached: 2mecwt1.jpg (813x1065, 254K)

That's a clear non white mongoloid slaveshit.

>mutt doesnt get the banter
Not even surprised

>well Russia s aren’t white
t. Coping mutt

Kys kike shill

Absolutely pathetic
Keep coping when your country’s are getting blacked while Russia will stay white

Dumb commie boy with his dumb commie whore and nothing else.

Yes, I'm sure it's because she's Slavic, and has nothing to do with the fact that she lives in a gynocentric society with a multi-billion dollar a year divorce industry that is fueled almost entirely by female hypergamy and greed. You'd think an episode like this would redpill pussy worshiping tradcucks. But I guess they'll just believe her claims because as we all know, women are paragons of truth, especially in a divorce when money and resources are at stake. This is when women are at their most honest, obviously.

Bro stop being mad at them they are just sad that their 3rd Reich got Slav'd and we raped gazillions of Germcucks

Attached: gajda.png (1000x1500, 790K)

what a fucking faggot. the united states will N E V E R be a white nation. ever.

hot

I don't believe any of this crap although I'm not a fan of Spencer. The whole thing is quite blackpilling to be honest. I've been following her on Twitter and she seems rather intelligent, unironically traditional Russian woman. Apparently no woman is above the #metoo madness these days. They're all just as bad.

Grind the chalk, get the glock.

Is it just me or is his wife not at all attractive? She honestly looks like a tranny to me. Definitely a 4/10, or perhaps even less if you're not including people with deformities.

Richard is not exactly dashing but he's also not ugly, so why did he get with this woman?

She is syka blyt

>hurr I refuse to believe that CIA nigger faggot Dick Lover Spencer could have taken out his pent up faggotry on his wife
>an attention-seeking leader-wannabe faggot would never do that
For how many years have we told you cunts that he was a fag? And this surprises you? This nobody cunt tried so fucking hard to be a leader and be the face of a movement while the rest of us were perfectly happy with not facefagging all over the news being embarrassments.

"spicy" instead of "spic"

Underrated post

Attached: Mut.png (1682x978, 141K)

>your frigid cunt is genetically defective

Who?

ITT

Fucking NPC with the same battle pic.

Attached: 5Aoiu8GDn25z.jpg (640x352, 28K)

>oooh you big titted whore! I will punish you now! I will suck on your milkers the whole night!

Why does he need to beat the shit out of her? The sex must be amazing. Shes busty and thick AF!

He's a fag in denial, he picked a woman built like an atomic bunker because he's really into bears. But that didn't come close enough to the real thing so he took out his frustration on her. By "genetically defective" he meant she was lacking the precious Y chromosome needed to make him happy.

ITT

Attached: Shieeet.png (600x431, 397K)

>he picked a woman built like an atomic bunker
kek

Shes a pair of tits walking on two legs.

Look at her facial structure, she's hardly feminine.

Shes married to an army veteran.

hahahahaha holy shit