The fuck is going on, the following people/places been sent suspicious packages with possible bombs

The fuck is going on, the following people/places been sent suspicious packages with possible bombs

>White House
>CNN
>Clinton's
>Obama's
>Soros

If it's "white nationist" why did they send a package to the WH? Reddit is already spinning this that it's Trump, his supports and republicans fault...

Think it's time for detective Jow Forums to start looking into this. I know there is enough artists who can find a connection or something.

Attached: 1491505989195.png (429x830, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/10/24/clintons-suspicious-package/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Falseflag.

The end.

jewish internet defense force spam thread #312!
only you are to blame, oh and Black Cube/Mossad of course

>NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)— The Time Warner building at Columbus Circle was evacuated Wednesday morning after a suspicious device was found.

>The building houses the New York offices of CNN. The fire alarm could be heard going off while CNN was on the air and its staff evacuated.

>CNN continued to broadcast during the evacuation.

>Initially only three floors of the building were evacuated. The entire building has since been emptied.

>The NYPD had roped off the busy Midtown street and kept pedestrians away from the building. There was a massive police response at the scene.

>CBS2’s Jessica Moore reports traffic in the area was at a standstill as authorities responded to the scene.

>Mayor Bill de Blasio has been briefed on the situation, authorities said.

Cont.

Attached: 2018-10-24_09.57.05.jpg (1440x981, 390K)

Dems are desperate. They realize how damaging the last few weeks have been. They are trying to reestablish that it's the right wing that is dangerous and violent. It's to late, nobody believes that shit anymore.

I have a suspicious package in my pants.

Literally too convenient to believe, not one went off, why bother?

I'm generally skeptical of everything, but with enough proof I will believe it (assuming its theorised correctly) but this, there's genuinely something off about this one, why democrats, for what reason would a trump supporter have to bomb to opposition when they've been bombing themselves for weeks...

After all the dodgy shit the cia, fbi has done, I could legit believe this is a hoax

Obvious false flag. Comes right after Hillary called for violence against Republicans.

Conveniently timed with the arrival of the Democrat funded and organized invader caravan heading to our southern border.

Democrats have begun their attack on America

>The NYPD was sending police to other media outlets across New York City as a precaution.

>Other suspicious packages with possible explosive deviceswere found near the Clinton family home in Westchester County and near the Obama home in Washington, D.C.

>The Secret Service said its members intercepted a package addressed to former first lady Hillary Clinton late Tuesday night in Chappaqua, and then another one addressed to former President Barack Obama early Wednesday morning in Washington, D.C.

>“Both packages were intercepted prior to being delivered to their intended location. The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them,” the agency said in a statement

>Members of the FBI, Secret Service and the New Castle Police Department are on the scene in Westchester to investigate

Cont.

Attached: PicsArt_10-24-10.24.26.png (1440x931, 165K)

Bump for justice

Dont forget a jew was caught with a 200 pound bomb only a week ago.

>The packages are similar in nature to onediscovered inside the mailboxat a residence owned by billionaire philanthropist George Soros earlier this week in Bedford, CBS News reports.

>White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanderscondemned “the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures.”

>“These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law,” Sanders said in a statement. “The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take all appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards.”

End

Source: newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/10/24/clintons-suspicious-package/

Seems veeeeerrryyy strange that no news outlet in Sweden mentioned the White house was a target as well, and just conviently mentions Clintons and Obama only

How did you find it without tweezers and a flashlight

its gonna be spinned how ever the fuck they want. The only regret is that they didnt go off.

They were never meant to in the first place

Trump was a Bad Goy talking about the privately owned Federal Reserve and now Dems/Glowies are false flagging themselves

Lol, and checked.

>sent to the white house
>its a false flag
????????????

The spin has started see pic related.

Attached: c14a8ef40120931d87aff9926d68b8d67f8f9bee70e54e352fb7cf141cdff1eb.png (493x721, 177K)

Here is some comments showing how Reddit is spinning this.

Attached: ohboy.png (514x540, 29K)

could they be any more obvious?

More Reddit comments

Attached: ohboy2.png (924x700, 62K)

I like how Redd*t conveniently forget this the mo of the wether underground while we get pattsys like McVeigh.