What’s it like being a young white male in America right now?

I’m a bong interested in American culture and I get the impression that no one likes you, especially among the young people. What’s that like spending your childhood and early adulthood amongst them? For real though, what’s it like irl. Is all this just internet memes and everythings fine irl or does everyone your age hate you for real? How is your sexual prospects and market value also? Knowing America is the most diverse and PC country in the world.

Attached: D261214D-B7CD-42BF-9B89-8E907ECB2450.jpg (527x651, 80K)

It’s not as bad if you’re a dark haired white male or a Jew looking white male but if you’re blonde hair blue eyes forget about it you’re a social pariah and cut off from woman and work connections.

You know how children complain they want ice cream when you make them eat their vegetables and they scream "I hate you" but it doesn't change anything and you're still in charge? It's like that. At the end of the day they're still whiny children that barely have agency and you're carrying them.

Just backhand women like this

It must be sad putting up with it when you’re reallt young

>actually believing this

Attached: 323E1D0E97494F2DADE8576706C46012.jpg (635x542, 15K)

>uhh everythign will be safe when the jews take over
.jpeg

since she (pic related) think i am already a danger for her, why not punch her in the face, not like any of my arguments will change her mind

besides it will wash away that smug smile for a while

its total shit which is why I got out. its basically blacked the country

It's like living in a nightmare.

And getting worse everyday.

Attached: gg.jpg (199x250, 6K)

it's all memes, at least for me. i live in a very liberal suburb of DC and people are very nice to me or ignore me depending on the situation. i never talk politics one way or the other. when you're interacting face-to-face, there's too much real communication going on to get wrapped up in identity politics.

Attached: lol.png (384x600, 316K)

For dating its very bad. Most of the white men have been forced to date asian girls or become incel. The attractive white girls are all with black or dark ethnic type men, maybe an italian at best. The stereotypical tall white germanic male will struggle to date in this economy, especially if he is stoic and not a clown like most of these women want.

I've only had two people say something about me being a white male. Majority of the people around here know it's a bunch of sheitt.

Every white woman I know is fucking white men and every non-white woman even Jews I know are also fucking white men, yet they are all leftists. I live in NYC, not middle America. I think they just divide their politics from their real life, it's like mkultra or something.

make no mistake. America is the worst country in the world for a young white man

>economy
even relates it to money

Attached: cianig.jpg (1600x900, 139K)

it's annoying that the (((dominant media narratives))) are a thinly veiled effort at turning people against us, but IRL it's not that bad. people might parrot media talking points sometimes but the way they live their lives or interact with me directly doesn't reflect a true belief in them. on some level i think people know this stuff is bullshit and are just conforming to what are presented to them as the "norm", and once trust in the culture-makers is shaken and their grip loosens things will probably go back to normal.

Attached: 1539553027502.jpg (573x960, 44K)

Conflicting reports woah, I find it funny how in here it’s never “white men do fine in dating” it’s always either they’re getting cucked or at the top of the dating pool. I don’t know what to believe since almost everyone I know is white

le pretending not to know Jow Forums has IDs maymay

this

What?

i'm not here to teach you reading comprehension, sorry education is so terrible in britbongistan

Attached: 1540341630587.jpg (999x1453, 277K)

i know im just meming different flags. i live in sweden now and despite the memes I saw way more white women with non white guys in america than i do here

For the average white male its bad. Just like the middle class, its shrinking. in 15 years you're either going to be an ultra chad or incel.

I know only one single white woman who dated a black guy out of the whole circle of people I hang out with, which is actually about 75 people approximately maybe a bit more. Dozens of the other white women I know are dating white men and even the non-white women are dating white men. They aren't viewed as super sexy but they are getting laid. My report is an accurate reflection of my experience, take it with a grain of sale. I only know one single white woman who has dated outside of her race, I know many white men banging non-white women. Maybe the cuck situation is a big thing on the west coast or middle america or suburbia? I don't know.

How does that compare to non whites

What the fuck is that thing

It's not an actual problem as it's made out to be on social media for the majority of us. Only every once in a while if you happen to converse with very left liberals will you get called out to check your privilege for being born the way you are. Ironically the only time this was said to me he was also a white male.

Not enough. I'd stamp all over her head. Women like this piss me right off. Luckily, I've never met one.

This is no where near true.

fake and gay you faggots probably can't get laid because you're insufferable irl don't blame niggers for being cynical shitcunts

That is the future, user

That's a nose if I ever seen one

Attached: 1539429365765.jpg (811x1024, 143K)

blacks have it made. others not so much

lmao its pretty fucking good. Most privileged group in America. I get to bust my back, get addicted to opiods and watch my children be indoctrinated by trannys at school while paying for Buufiniqua and her 8 kids to sit on their ass all day in section 8 housing, smoking weed and selling crack and heroin to white addicts. It's fucking great, bong.

there are a lot of cucks on pol

kek

>conforming
theyre doing it cause moost of them are drawing some form or another of welfare
Ie teachers, cianiggers, fbi agents, anyone who gets money from the state. and theyre forming more of these to do crap

Pretty comfy honestly, I love being white. Only downside is having to look around and see niggers and undesirables holding our nation back

It isn’t as bad as people act, at least not in Texas. It may be worse in places like California or something but most people don’t really care as long as you leave them alone here

It's even fucking worse for us autistic kids.

these cuck faggots are just living out their blacked fantasies. Truthfully it's probably pretty bad in the big cities where it's trendy. However, most of the country it's a non issue. I'm in Montana right now, and the entirety of this state (and probably the neighboring states) is whiter than a lot of European countries at this point (cough cough France).

>What’s it like being a young white male in America right now?

Pretty good. In fact, we're stocking up for the 2nd civil war. Going to be an easy win.

Attached: bb-5bb00be7d7114.jpg (720x562, 86K)

I’m an autistic britbong, pls describe your struggle

This is so untrue, whites still dominate the dating market, white women are more racially loyal than white men.

You will do great things
Mark my words

Attached: 1493428542738.jpg (500x314, 18K)

Sorta this

Attached: leaders.jpg (765x454, 46K)

not in the big cities

I know this is what old stats say but is that true irl as well?

>just prove her right

We get abused by litteraly everyone - school staff, media (sometimes) and anywhere you can think of.

Attached: no-whiteboys.jpg (604x401, 50K)

Sad my dude. Social stigma is pretty bad for autists in the UK to. My maths teacher used to bully me.

It’s mostly bullshit. I live in super liberal Ann Arbor and only experience negativity because everyone is just a miserable asshole. Only the extreme type of people give a shit about politics and “evil white males”

Unless you have your shit together dont plan on getting laid.

Unless you dont smoke weed or party, dont expect to have friends around your age.

I lift weights, shoot guns, go to church, play vidya and work. All my friends are oldfags and wildly successful peers with burgeoning families or careers.

If you go by Jow Forums it's hell but in reality it's not bad. Women are easy, jobs are easy and everyone is obsessed with your opinion. You have to deal with sjws but most of them want to fuck you so that's pretty easy too. I wouldn't trade my race for another.

One thing to consider is your exposure to 'American culture' comes from the fringes on both sides. The middle majority of Americans are underexposed, exactly as it should be.

Same as it's been for 242 years dude.

Pretty fucking sweet

Attached: 1538625263471.gif (344x499, 3.68M)

It's mostly just a psy op to bully white men into voting democrat outside of our liberal containment zones very few people care about who's a white male.

Not bad I live in NYC and get called a literal Nazi many times though. Have a good core of friends that find this shit entertaining. Still a bit of degenerate though.

Good, white men don't deserve better.

At least I have nice family and friends
Pic unrelated, something I found on my phone

Attached: 017.png (200x200, 22K)

Depends on where you live but in general it's like living life on hard mode because absolutely nothing is just given to you and there is a shitload of stuff you simply aren't eligible for. Unless you started out with your family rich, you're in for a lifetime of working your ass off for what you want while people try to take it all away and tell you that you don't deserve it.

Attached: just-when-you-thought-it-couldnt-get-any-worse.png (1313x776, 491K)

He's lying to you. Blonde hair whites are the most sjw in the states but they don't get treated badly

>>obsessed with your opinion
>> Sjws want to fuck you
I’m intrigued by both of these, please explain in more detail

shilled and saged

Attached: 1531833195698.png (645x729, 58K)

I live in rural oregon and literally never experience the stuff Jow Forums complains about.

anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: 1536708709966.png (1262x854, 1.11M)

Socially has been the opposite. People are drawn to me more than others, but that may be personality. The jobs part is true.

It's because you're far away from civilization

Burn the coal. Turn yourself into a Nigger.
I wonder if she would feel different if she stared into the eyes of her child and saw herself....instead of those blank black soulless eyes.

This is pretty true

The beauty of it. How is it some people keep finding them selves in trouble. Self fulfilling prophecy

women love bad boys and being a literal nazi is the baddest thing you can be. the bad boy factor overtakes their SJW political beliefs

White opinion is valued way higher than most in the states. If a white guy says he's against abortion he's going to get way more attention than if a brown guy said it. I have lefties go out of their way to hear my opinion so they can get triggered by it. Sjws hate white men but will exclusively fuck them, every sjw bitch on my campus has a skinny, white hipster boyfriend. You rarely ever see sjws with non whites, especially the brown female sjws. The males are the same way, Jamal will whine about whitey but he there is desperation in his life stronger than his desperation to find a white gf. It's the twilight zone, once you get past being angry at the hypocrisy it becomes hilarious. Sorry for any typos, phoneposting on the bus.

If you can’t pull women, you’re not chad enough. Look presentable, be funny, and lift.

Good.

Kill yourself.

I went to NY, can't even remember seeing a interracial (white woman + nigger) couple, the only interracial couples I saw was a chink male with a white woman, at least that I can remember. Further on women were very flirtatious and seemed interesting in the BSC.

You won't be laughing for long.

Women love dying, bad boys love cutting their own cocks off.

Maybe, but I walk around with my chin up high because I know I am genetically, morally, and physically superior to he hordes of short goblins and niggers and other mystery meat creatures walking around. They know their place when you act your part. They know they are lesser than me so it’s fine. Plus the pussy throws itself at you.

Very funny.

im starting to think people are being paid to make these posts by some shilling agency. Literally just walk down the street of any major metropolis and see how wildly untrue this is

Maybe if you're ugly

There is no place for you.

Praying for you and your country user.

Kill yourself.

Prayer won't do shit.

Well what’s the reality?

The nigs in NYC mostly fuck latinas because they are so easy. Puerto Ricans get mad when their women go with niggers but it doesn't make much sense seeing as PRs are blacks pretty much.

I'm praying to our loving god that you drink bleach and die.

Lol go beg for welfare from Germany

Read the fucking flags.

that most couples are intraracial, that white men have no problem getting girls of multiple races, and that yes you do see various interracial couples

I mean do none of you go outside?

you are canadian what would you know. it is pretty bad for white men in big cities in ameirica