Boom

How long Will it take for some braindead Lefty to get Backtraced on their Packages?

Attached: Can_You_Dig_It.jpg.jpg (500x280, 108K)

3 days

You're assuming it wasn't a deep state operation.
>hey look we found packages we planted!

Well, all you have to do is put a return address on it.

can i get odds for it being a rabbi

they done goofed.

2 days
+ Villian

Attached: WhatChaDoinComrade.jpg (480x480, 22K)

what do you mean this was clearly an act of terrorism conducted by radical Drumpf supporters, good thing mid terms is in a couple of weeks so we can vote this clown out of office goy- ehhem, my friend.

That implies they won't attempt to cover it up and blame the GOP.

>not knowing some patsy has already been picked
Itll be revealed after the election that it was some crazy person, who would have no knowledge on how to build a bomb which is why they didnt work

>midterms
>vote this clown out of office

nice proxy, tell George I say hello you npc fagoot

Didn't a nigger kick that door in like 2 days ago also?

Attached: 1499080939493.png (625x370, 157K)

No, it'll totally be an army special forces bomb expert in explosives who knows how to send a pipe bomb through the mail.

Plot twist: it's really a Dem establishment insider trying to portray the Party's grassroots left wing as dangerous animals.

That's a good point. It's usually some ex military guy who snapped, right? So predictable.

it will be some "crazy right winger" patsy who is suicided/killed in a firefight as they raid his home so they can have time to plant as much evidence as they want with no chance of him testifying

Attached: 1539037567198.png (1267x785, 99K)

Satan?

thanks, satan.

They won't report what kind of Jew drugs he was on. But somehow he sent a pipe bomb in the mail right on time and it didn't even explode.

There will be no motive.

One was sent to the WH which changes the narrative. If these bombs are identical the person/s making them wants to create chaos rather than framing the right.

Poor Chucky

gets on a greyhound out of state with the bombs

wears a disguise

how could they know??

Pence

Attached: i wish for death.jpg (1162x850, 194K)

That's what they want you to think

Attached: tenor (3).gif (497x280, 1.94M)

I'm TOTALLY sure the FBI will figure this out.

Attached: ForeverHome.jpg (784x574, 62K)

Even Satan is sick of these kikes.

Is this about Soros or something new?

Attached: g1328344674467881165.jpg (450x365, 39K)

4-5 new