4TH BOMB

BREAKING HAPPENING: Sunrise, Florida Police Department confirms an office building has been evacuated due to suspicious package in the mail. It’s the same building where the office of U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is located - WFOR

WHO GETS IT NEXT? Podesta?

Attached: wowwww.png (635x581, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Police-Investigating-Suspicious-Package-at-Sunrise-Office-of-Congresswoman-Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-498423081.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits confirm Maxine Waters

reeeeeee

yayyy. All these safe bombs. Wouldn't want to harm anyone important during their scare campaign.

Also, how many bombs did that bomber a couple of months ago manage to detonate? This guy makes how many and not even one explodes?

>be jeb
>dont get bomb sent to house
>"please send me a bomb"

>4 bombs
>0 kills
fake news

Hmm all the people that fucked berniebros in the ass.

Its one big larp by some incel, or a false flag.... pathetic attempt even an incel is likely to realize is pointless so... false flag it is then

its Tim Pool , hes finally snapped

My money is on this. Never trust a guy who wears a beanie in summer

It's so obvious that's all of this is bullshit, it's making me laugh.

It's real.
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Police-Investigating-Suspicious-Package-at-Sunrise-Office-of-Congresswoman-Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-498423081.html
Still a false flag, though.

Didn’t he wade through a pool of protesters slicing away with a straight razor until he was pinned?

WHY AREN’T ANY EXPLODING!?
FUCKING GIVE ME A HAPPENING YOU FALSE FLAGGING SPOOKS!

lowest energy happening

Attached: aaf21d2765127ce7aae8db0187834982.jpg (960x640, 72K)

WW3 IS IMMINENT

I REPEAT

WW3 IS IMMINENT

THE ELECTRICAL GRID IS BEING TARGETED AS WE SPEAK

THE BOMBS ARE BEING USED AS A DISTRACTION

HOLLY FUCK

HOLLLU FUUUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks for laff

Attached: 17_CycO964.jpg (453x500, 21K)

Came here to post this.
>Trump
>Clinton
>Obama
>Soros
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>CNN
If you were making one of those maps with thumb tacks and red strings, the common point of contact for all of that targets is Bernie Sanders. It's a Bernout going postal.

CNN did this.
Why didnt NBC/msnbc get hit as well?

It may be a cover for the strikes on Gaza going on today

Not a chance a bet out has never acted violent or homicidal before, ever speciallly at ball games

Got to be one of those faggots who donated all their savings to bernies campaign.

>inbefore the bomb was sent to their office straight from the white house
I bet trump did this.

just saw this on twitter from inside the building. terrorist attack

Attached: Onion.png (958x687, 738K)

Why are all the HAS beens being targeted lol, literally FAKE NEWS

look at the right doing what it always does. fucking terroristm. you guy terroirzed black people during jim crow. then you terrorize POC and LGBTP people. and now you are trying to kill politicians and a news network you disagree with.

but never mind, its the refugess doing all the terrorism

grow the fuck up

holy fuck they're deleting evidence. SOMEONE CALL TRUMP! OR THEY'RE GATHERING EVIDENCE! EITHER WAY HAPPENING!!!!!!

Attached: 2jhi.png (749x499, 863K)

strange the caravan and now the bomb thread happen right when the astro turfing campaign for the NPC meme end

Look at all the broken bombs goyims

The only real mystery is why they waited 2 years before acting.
Yep, Bernie supporters have a history of violence.

People are starting to light cars and fire and some are even tipping police cars. It’s happening!

Sunrise is my hometown AMA

>suspicious packages
which one of you autists are sending trannies in the mail?

Also CNN the network with the lowest ratings happens to get a bomb hmmmmm

can confirm! an electrical grid just flew over my house ... now theres a big flash. FUUUC--

lel.
>gets bomb shaped like turtle
>JUST

Attached: 1534939128479.gif (245x245, 643K)

I think if their blue wave doesnt materialize these people are seriously going to incite a violent revolution.

Really low quality bait

>I think if their blue wave doesnt materialize these people are seriously going to incite a violent revolution.
you mean the dumb ones will attempt to squeeze off a few rounds and get eviscerated

>4 bombs
>no explosions
things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1507065228606.gif (512x807, 469K)

>Inb4 I recognize that bulge

Attached: thatpackage.png (213x334, 8K)

damn 1 numerical from being straight from hell
or are you
>I think if their blue wave doesnt materialize these people are seriously going to incite a violent revolution.
isn it exactly what they're trying to do since quiet a long time now ?
what those 3 - 4 caravan are all about ?
ya it still can be one of the crazy Q follower for all we know maybe we was bored of waiting

Eric Holder

Its up to 6 now. no actions an any of them apparently

Now its just getting funny

pipe bombs costs money

Bzzzzt

Holy fuck, this bomber sucks, can't get shit to explode.

Damn, this bomb maker really went for quantity over quality, huh?

>where DBS is located, maybe
Oh look they are priming the narrative already that's neat. Let's compare the outrage to when Scalise got shot

They probably made them themselves.

it sounds like FBI trick some mental case into mailing duds. then they swoop in and arrest him soon

Typical Achmed.

After they take a candid pic of him wearing a MAGA hat and waving a Nazi flag with square folds all across it

shartblue mods keep deleting threads
>its happening

Clock Boy tried to really make a bomb but he was just throwing clock parts into suitcases.

i've been waiting for them to grow a pair and do this for a decade. should be fun battling purple hairs and trannies. can you imagine what the mass grave pics would look like? future generations could look at the pics alone and be like "ahh that's why grandpa did what he did."

Probably. Im sure one of them will blow up in the disposal unit for footage and you will never hear about the others as well

Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: timbo.png (600x385, 475K)

rollling for this

dreams do come true if you just believe in your shitposts

Attached: 1527189292897.png (600x450, 332K)

The anti-white establishment has been bombing the native population with hordes of third-worlders to destroy the white genotype in an act of genocide. What if they were only bringing in hundreds of millions of non-blacks to every black country instead of doing this kind of thing to whites?

Are they going to pin this on Q?

>1 package opened
>no explosion

really activates my almonds

What if they never caught the Austin bomber and Austin was just a test run..

nice

FOR GOD'S SAKE NOT JUST BEFORE THE MIDTERMS

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-154848.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

>U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Absolutely a false flag now, I am convinced. Nobody is going to bother sending a bomb to some useless kikess. No arrests will ever be made and this will quietly be never mentioned again after the elections.

someone post it

Perfect storm, it all seems very convenient

It's literally a false flag being done to distract from the very real ricin attacks against Trump, Mattis, and members of congress. Now Democrats will play the martyr because they have no other platform.

It's literally just some autist posting bits of cheese with wire stuck in it for shits and giggles, isn't it?

>what kind of false flag you want senpai?
>yeah gimme that "way too convenient"

You're supposed to improve the things you test

Can conburm. I am typing on my keyboard but my power is out. My PC is off. No one will see this but i must try.

>LGBTP
too far too early. 2/10 bait.

Get in here!!!

why is the left sending pipe bombs to everyone?

maybe they'll let some low level democrat get sploded soon

can't have a false flag without some tragic outrage

All you need to do to get the bomb squad called is write the address in crayon with your left hand, tape up the envelope, and put a few grease spots on it.

That’s probably just some dildo she ordered, chill out nigger.

Also the fact that the bombs don't work and this was a complete fuckup and failure points to it being a Bernie Supporter.

Attached: 12972-democratic-party-logo-with-slogan-tall-color-sticker.png (358x329, 11K)

>5 bombs
>No detonations
>Week before primaries
Hmmm

>
KEK got it right

Attached: E696AB7A-1871-41F2-AE87-7D3BCB5A0BDB.jpg (640x767, 280K)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Oh Vey
^OH VEY^.... let me guess swing states, and media darlings gets da pipe

False Flag, this is why they took down Alex Jones

my guess is boxes full of assorted pvc connectors

>oh vey

CNN TURNED OFF ALL THEIR SECURITY CAMERAS CONVENIENTLY THE BOMBER WASN'T SEEN INSIDE THE BUILDING

Oh god please

disassembled alarm clocks

Tim Jow Forums?

Look who's back, back again
Ted is back. Bomb the feds

Attached: unabomber 2017.jpg (750x400, 32K)

WHY DIDN'T THE POSTMASTER GENERAL PREVENT THIS TRAGEDY

so that's why they didn't blow up, it makes perfect sense! tim's a centrist and mixed race™, he wanted to only scare them with the bombs, without resorting to violence, but also to make the right look suspicious, and the left look like falseflaggers as well.

Holy fuck I received a package just the other day.

When you call out the Fake News you get Fake Bombs

Confirmed

top kek, m8

the worst false flag coverup in the history of false flag coverups

kek