Repeat after the blue checkmark: Majority of Republican voters bad

Repeat after the blue checkmark: Majority of Republican voters bad.

Attached: cenpck.png (613x469, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/1054837484775858176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Why are those racist, irrational white people so evil?"

Attached: swizz-beatz-poison-cover-1.jpg (1080x720, 801K)

Like a queued up record, we knew what they were going to say before this even happened.

At least we own up to our genocides

>spend literally decades undermining the United States, importing millions of third world trash and attempting to torch everything the US has stood for
>thinking that people would just take it indefinitely
This is a clear and blatant false flag, but in the very narrow prospect that it's genuine, these people deserve more than just to be bombed.

Attached: 1474084510916.jpg (1080x1074, 387K)

Speaking as a frightened moderate independent, all this Repub violence needs to be reined in. I will be voting straight ticket Democrat in November.

>checked
get a load of this sanctimonious fat fuck
>mfw it's 23. lokak. 2018

>Make money out of calling your enemies monsters
>Make money out of telling horror stories of what will happen if the enemy wins
>#FearAndLoathing
Zero self awareness

Everyone votes for what they perceive is their interest, but it's people like Chink Yoghurt that make it a moral dichotomy, if you don't vote like me you're evil and support evil.

It's their "right side of history"-narrative coupled with echo chambers they operate in. They can't understand why any good people would not support them in everything.

yeah nobody here is a holocaust denier

Attached: 1539134784281.jpg (460x345, 13K)

Attached: haHA.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Left leaning people in general can't consider different points of view even for the sake of an argument, they also have a narrower view of morality which is basically a one dimensional "nice/mean" axis.
Once you understand that you'll understand their behaviour. A lot of us have been leftists at one point in our lives so we're familiar with the mindset.

>It's real .

Based

twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/1054837484775858176

tell me right now

why do you hate the left?
why don't you want to live in a multi racial soceity?
why do you fucking hate jews?
why are you fucking like this. The world is full of suffering people but YOU don't want to do anything to stop it

imma tell you a little fucking secret about us leftists. we just want a polite peaceful not hateful society. we want everyone to have food on the table and a dignified job. why are you against taht. i cram to understand why you don't want to peaceful society? why do you vote for the right the people who start wars? why do u want to break up families.

answer me fuckhead

Now the right is trying to kill people and you guys imediately say "its a false flag hehehehe" why dont you take responsiblity.sdf

Whenever I play Devil’s Advocate with my Mormon friends they get pissed off and accuse me of being an asshole, as if I’m advocating for an idea and not discussing rhetoric. Maddening.

This garbage pasta will get (you)s and my faith in this board is chipped away again

It's pretty annoying because you understand their point of view and can predict what they'll say, but it doesn't work vice versa.
Including shit like this even if you're in agreement with a leftist when it comes to a desired outcome, they'll insist that their way is the only way to achieve it.
If you're not in agreement with them on how to go about things you must be against them and hate everything good in the world.

Mormons are a special brand of stupid. they would be leftists if the left wasn't so anti-God and pro baby murder

Brumpf

>REEE the press is biased because it doesn't bash white men enough REEEEEEEEE
when ill someone put a bomb in Cenk's house as well?

Someone please post hot ana pics. I bet her armpits smell so good

>fear and loathing
Hunter would be rolling in his space grave if he knew what his legacy was turned into.

False flag, but all of those people deserve to be bombed for importing shitskins here in the name of destroying the country. Jews deserve to be skinned alive on their own media platforms while retards cry on Twitter.

Orange man bad. Orange man supporters also bad

Attached: D3B1D249-A6F9-42A9-8E01-68475D7E78B1.jpg (408x431, 24K)

Caravan good
Orange Man bad

Orange man good. Black man bad.

Amazing

>Constantly driving away white voters
>Losing out on the blue wave because of own retardation
>Last chance to false flag it to victory
I got it.
>Lets blame all white males again for a lone wolf attack that did nothing.
>Wait!?! Why are more whites voting republican?

At this point I think they are becoming genuinely retarded.