Almost like this was a coordinated effort

>bomb scares
>made to look like the right is doing this
>(not) very subtle false flag
>"DRUMPFTARDS ARE CLEARLY VIOLENT! BLUE WAVE!"
It almost seems like this was planned in advance. All in time for midterms too.

Attached: A coordinated effort.jpg (512x384, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKXXc2DTML0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice logic. I guess the migrant caravan is a Republican false flag, too?

OP is the MAGAbomber

Trump has been threatening the media and his opponents for years now. Remember when Trump called upon gunowners to kill Hillary if he lost? This is just the further evolution of Trump's whitelash as america becomes more diverse

disprove me; protip, you can't

Probably desu

Attached: IMG_4380.jpg (2016x1512, 1.06M)

Fuck brown people

why is the right so violent?

When did he tell gun owners to go after hillary?

Attached: KingOfTheHillHilloween1v3.gif (733x546, 1.19M)

>t. trailerpark boy

Attached: 1526186145043.jpg (514x514, 78K)

he called on gunowners to attack hillary if she tried to get rid of the 2A, not if he lost.

During the election in 2016

in a speech of his

nice job twisting the truth bro

Trump implied people with guns wern't going to be happy if they felt he was cheated.

and you are right i cannot disprove that america is becoming more diverse and that diversity is pissing people off

we dindu nuffin. we right wingers are peaceful and loving

p.s. gas the kikes race war now

>twisting
THAT is the truth
direct quote
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

>new shill tactic discovered: Whenever a rightist calls a false flag, bring up the last thing that made the right mad and call that a false flag aswell, creating subtle subconscious purity spirals and tin foil messages in order to make everyone think that the right has lost its minds and is continously crying wolf
it's a long term demoralization program but the joke is on you, it only makes me more right

when the jews false flag bomb themselves and instead of getting sympathy the public cheers and hopes for more

Attached: 1528269777852.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>every single one intercepted without incident

Never seen such a blatant false flag.

he did not encourage 2A supporters to go after her if he lost, he encouraged them to go after her if she went after gun rights through her Supreme Court picks.
if you are going to be outraged, then at least be outraged about the correct thing

Midterm mailman. Spread it.

Nice source faggots
>Durr some time when he talked

shit I didn't know obama was jewish

I wouldn't be surprised.
Very motivating to get people to vote for pro-wall

Why would someone mail such ineffective "bombs" like this?

we shouldn't rule out the possibility of some lunatic/group, before we know more. if it's a false flag the long term story won't hold up.

You fucking retard. It's obviously done by the Trump administration to amp up the political violence before the midterms. This is all done to make the country seem too unstable for elections.

criminy!
type into your preferred search engine
"trump gunowners hillary"
sheesh, this is an imageboard not a source board

>seem
the country IS unstable mate

See 9/11

I hate invaders but im still thinking this is a jewish ploy for him by his kike friends. Im not against the end goal but im aware of it

WTF BOMBER FOUND

Attached: bomberman_mizuno[1].jpg (1280x720, 57K)

It was all over MSM from sources close to Glumpf. Let's face it the right have always been violent and we need to vote blue in the midterms.

I agree. None of them even detonated. What kind of shitty bomb maker sends out so many without making sure they'll actually explode first. Leftist tricks yet again. Are we all supposed to say too bad they didn't explode and that's why we're such violent incel racist basement dwelling neckbeards? I hope the FBI catches this guy in a hurry because I'd bet $20 he's Jewish and votes Democrat.

Is grover just a giant weed nug sitting in a garbage can?

we will vote blue in the midterms, but it won't matter. red will win, because it is red's turn. blue's turn will be next election cycle

oh fuck you just had to post that I spent a month trying to get rid off that ear worm
youtube.com/watch?v=oKXXc2DTML0

Fuck off Jared Kushner.

>oscar the grouch

what r u kvetching about u babbling retard

ok, Glen Miller

Thats perfectly acceptable and gun owners SHOULD kill anyone who tries to infringe on the 2nd.

>grover

You "people" are awful and deserve to be wiped from the annals of history

follow the jew.

this guy history's

well how does one determine when the 2A is being infringed?
most gun owners are not clever enough to agree upon a reasonable line between infringement and no infringement.
if rights are personal, then one citizen's definition of when their 2A right is being infringed is different from another and that doesn't sound very logically consistent to me.

I agree.

the way she goes, bubbles. the way she goes

>nice logic
even the degenerate leaf gets it

>everything in politics is organic
>nice logic

Wtf is grover

>can’t correctly identify Grover

Dammit Canada!

Attached: A5A94028-8A52-44A6-8995-B58DCEFB34EE.gif (500x375, 718K)

Based

Nobody believes it, you have spent all your mainstay political capital on the election. Your reserves were spent defending dick mutilators, Antifa, Kavanaugh, and dismantling ICE.

Attached: 1523554598026.jpg (389x628, 77K)

similar to this

Attached: southpark_ghosthunters.webm (606x340, 952K)

You must be new here. 4 bombs found in such a short time, while none of them went off at 4 different places targetting 4 different people.

I know Jow Forumsacks can be pretty autistic at times, but no one here would actually send bombs through mail, especially if said bombs fail to detonate

I would only believe this story if someone famous died, preferably Soros

Based and redpilled

Your kind wouldn’t know the truth if it came up and kicked you in the dick.