JUST

More (((False Flags))) all just a (((Coincedence))) right ?

Attached: 997AA992-8A6A-4618-9770-9C5A2C8E6B7A.jpg (1125x1452, 834K)

>string of Muslim attacks in France right before the election
>must be a right-wing false flag, according to OP

You're just covering your ass for when the NSA starts going through your post history.

The contextual clues point to a false flag though we can't say with 100% certainty that that's what it is.
Regardless, no amount of facts will convince the wrong said that they're wrong. If it comes out that it's real, the right won't buy it. If it comes out that it's staged, the left won't buy it.
The brain does crazy things to convince itself it's right, it's a defense mechanism to fight back when people challenge your beliefs.

Ok well I believe you when you say false flag cause I saw a lot of proof of other false flags.
But where is the proof here?
Havent followed it yet

>everyone recieves a suspicious package
>Not a single explosion
300% sure it's all fake and gay at this point.

Attached: dgaf.png (924x520, 170K)

You forgot to mention it was right after they imported a shit load of Muslims with minimal screening.

Also those attacks actually happened. They weren't bombs that never went off.

Not even close to the same thing.

This. 4 bombs plus Soros a couple says ago. No fucking explosions.

Is this why my stocks are getting btfo. Fuck sake

Drumpf was behind this. Everyone in NY knows it. Now it's gonna backfire BIGTIME, hello impeachment!

Obvious false flag by desperate demented dems. This shit always happens right before an election.

The left has now reached a point of Trump Derangement Syndrome that they are sending themselves bombs...

These aren't real but should have been.

>right wing does something bad like usual
>FALSE FLAG FLASE FLAG

no this is guarenteed to be some mentally ill Jow Forums cunt who read too many conspiracy theories

Obvious false flags.

Gotta be some expert MAGApede to time it just right that all packages just happen to arrive in several different States and several different locations all at the same time

The Midterm Mailman is one of us

I'm from New York.
I call bullshit.

Attached: 1540070428247.jpg (400x400, 18K)

You are (((glowing))). KYS before some "mentally ill Jow Forums cunt" gets a hold of you and rapes you to death.

Don't be bad, be good. Vote Democrat. Trump bad.

>The hacker known as Jow Forums is getting out of hand

Attached: 1539979341016.gif (385x349, 67K)

Also wasn't the soros bomb in his mailbox? Clintons were outside I believe only ones that were addressed to go indoors was CNN and the White House.

If it was a false flag that's precisely what you would do and they just lazily put them outside their homes. Obfuscation only works when the thing you're using as a mask is at least as believable as the inteded attack.

I the bright side I don’t think this false flag will move many moderates as of now. We’ll have to see how low the left will go and they will need to put forth a pasty

Fan mail would be suspicious to them LMAO it's probably that everybody chill out

>You forgot to mention it was right after they imported a shit load of Muslims with minimal screening.
It wasn't "right after", whereas the Muslim attacks were literally days before the first votes were cast. Muslims had been pouring into France for years. Calls for violence against politicians in the US have also been rising in recent years.

>Also those attacks actually happened. They weren't bombs that never went off.
And? False flags attacks are usually meant to kill or harm others. Most of Jow Forums believes mass shootings are false flags, too. You can't have it both ways.

>Not even close to the same thing.
It definitely is, by OP's logic. Remember, I'm attacking OP's faulty logic, not saying whether or not any of these events are false flags.

The bomber is definitely a cnn employee... they are the worst attention whores...

Likely not a "false flag" from a gov't agency. More likely sent by a left wing group to influence opinion. If it were really sent by a Trump supporter, he wouldn't send it via mail. People on the right are smart enough to understand Barack doesn't walk out to the mail box in his robe. So not killing anyone only hurts the Trump cause.

Lefties are more emotional, so they are more influenced by the optics.

Cmon guys,i know youre a bunch of schizos but not everything is falseflag and not everyone pointing this out is a shill.

>Cmon guys,i know youre a bunch of schizos but not everything is falseflag and not everyone pointing this out is a shill.

Attached: 1538632272061.jpg (669x626, 132K)

There probably weren’t even any packages. The news is just reporting that there were. Remember, virtually everything US media says is false.

rather the nsa than fbi who are constantly scrambling to make shit up.

No, it's not a coincidence, but it also probably isn't a hoax meant to make people like Democrats more or whatever schizophrenic plot you've convinced yourself of. It's not a coincidence because they're probably all being sent by the same person.

It 100% is. No chance that any of them were actual bombs. Maybe bomb material, but not bombs.

this.

They can’t lose the midterms.

>The contextual clues point to a false flag though we can't say with 100% certainty that that's what it is.

it's a fucking false flag. None of the bombs went off, obviously no one will be able to see the bomb because they'll all be detonated for safety sake. The dems didn't get the knock out they wanted from Kavanaugh scandal. The caravan wasn't garnering much support, especially as the numbers grew. The Saudi journalist kill petered out real fast because no one gave a shit.
It is 2 weeks before midterms. A right wing terrorist isn't going to fucking bomb them and tank the midterms. If anything, they would send bombs out AFTER the midterms. Like jesus fuck, I really want Trump to stick the might of the US intelligence arm on this and dig up dirt on the people really responsible for all this.

Who the fuck cares.

Attached: 7CEC8B8F-8F63-406E-8954-170644D5CCF2.jpg (224x225, 13K)

They're really desperate.

They're obviously losing the mid-terms and think this will get them votes?

>live updates
lmao

those damn leftys!

Attached: 8675643756.jpg (258x245, 19K)

based