India Superpower?

So India for the longest time, between 0-1000 AD and also before that was the leading economy of the world. What does Jow Forums have to say about that? Are the Indians simply regaining their status as the superpower?

Attached: IMG_20181022_093401.jpg (1070x1044, 182K)

How does a nation of unpottytrained people become a superpower?

Attached: basic infrastructure.png (1057x390, 925K)

>India
>existing before whites showed up

You're regaining your status as a bunch of tribals doing stupid shit and lusting after shiny things.

India never existed before 1947 you retard

More like superPOOer

*pooperpower

India existed not as one political entity yes, but it did exist as one civilization. Like the Greek city states or the Holy Roman Empire. Together, they were the wealthiest civilization on the planet.

> Russia

Attached: zooooooooooooooom.gif (284x264, 69K)

Poop doesn't flush itself user

Because they had the highest population, not GDP per capita. I am not sure what you mean by leading economy, but they were not the most advanced.

Who had the highest GDP per capita then?

0-1600 Italy
1600-1870 The Netherlands
1870-1913 The UK
1913-1973 The US
1973-? Swiss

According to Bairoch, in the mid-18th century, "the average standard of living in Europe was a little bit lower than that of the rest of the world."[2] He noted variations within both groups in 1750, citing the Asian civilizations of China and India as being the wealthiest among the Third World group, and Russia and Eastern/Southeastern Europe as being the poorest among the First World group.[3] He estimated that, in 1750, the average per-capita income of the East (Asia and Africa) was roughly equal to that of Western Europe, and that China's per-capita income was on-par with the leading European economies. He estimated that it was after 1800 that Western European per-capita income pulled ahead of the East.[4] China was still ahead in 1800; his GNP per capita estimates for 1800, in terms of 1960 dollars, are $228 for China ($1,007 in 1990 dollars) and $213 for Western Europe ($941 in 1990 dollars). But China fell behind not long after, falling to $204 ($901 in 1990 dollars) by 1860.[5]

Yeah this is false, they were technologically less advanced even back then, the fact that Europe pulled so much a head in the 1800 was due to the industrial revolution.

Also histrionically Italy has been the richest region in the world due to their huge Roman empire first and later the catholic church, which funneled a lot of wealth back to Rome. In combination with their strategic position in the center of the Mediterranean sea. They only got surpassed by the Netherlands once we harassed the power of the wind to saw woods for our ships, and dominated the global trade (50% of all European ships). The Indians or Chinese were never a head in this way, yes they created finer fabrics (silk) and porcelain, which could be valued a lot higher then their western counter parts but overall they were not earning a higher income.

define income

In ancient times, China have always been the more industrious and the bigger trading power. Simply because of their geography. Europe for the most part was locked in their little own part off the world, trading with the middle East and east Europe.

It wasn't until the age of discovery that the Europeons started global trade and became the dominant world power.

>America in 1950

Attached: Shocked.png (353x292, 258K)

So you are saying India was always a shithole?

>GDP

Income are earnings over a set period of time.But yes it is always hard to valueate that income.

There might have been parts of China that were on par with Rome, but this defiantly is not true for the whole of China.

>China have always been the more industrious
How did they work more hours? no, did they have a more advanced form of government? no, were they more technologically advanced? no, Did they have a higher agriculture yield per M2? yes

It has never been more prosperous than it is now,

European were unironically in caves when India and China had thriving civilisation

Bet he was a jewish rat
>muh wealthy africa

I hate graphs with exponential an axis. Why even go back 1000 years if you just gonna focus on the last 100?

we are talking from 0-2000AD. The era you are talking about 4000(start of indundus and chineese civilization) -2000 BC (start of mycenaean civilization) Most Europeans were not living in caves much like most Indians outside of the Indus valley, they were early agricultural societies, with small town settled between their agricultural land.

Minoan civilization went even back to 2700 BC.

>IMPLYING
The Vedas are atleast 10,000 years old

nice horizontal scale on that. i'm sure the "info" is very trustworthy

>Vedas
more like 3,500 to 3000 years old. I get it you have an inferiority complex and need to make up stuff. I understand it must suck that India is still a shit hole filled with low IQ retards. But At least make your lies more believable.

It is more or less, China and India where historically the major population centers.

What's going on boys ??

>toothpaste telling me about a failed country
Go clean up the junkies on your road, civilisation is a pendulum you and your kids will lucky enough to experience the down swing

Kek what is it with netherlands lately, just npc:ing up the place with plebe knowledge

India was also the world's largest economy before the British showed up

Are they fucking retarded? China's GDP is $12T USD and India is $2.7T

Where the fuck are they getting $23T for China and 9.5T for India?

>Scandinavia 2017

Scandinavia 2018

Attached: 88452BD0-C4FC-4427-BD60-D0DC82D39533.jpg (1668x1000, 1.44M)

Out of the total global population of 200 Million people 141 Million were Asian and only 28 Million were European.

It's called purchasing power parity.

Purchasing Power Parity

> junkies on your road, civilisation is a pendulum you and your kids will lucky enough to experience the down swing
Your pendulum is stuck in shit hole for the last 3000 years.

Where does it say they're using PPP? They're using nominal GDP for Europe and the USA.......

Attached: calculus brainlet.png (586x578, 37K)

Probably because we have the highest IQ in Europe.

What is PPP?

Attached: Dutch and Germans highest IQ in europe.png (508x460, 42K)

This is bullshit. India is a geological term, even today they have unified language, units, culture or religion. Even the Mogul empire couldn't unite the entire subcontinent. It was the Brits that did it.
To lump the hundreds of vastly different city states together as India which is a concept only existed after the British is just dishonest.

You use PPP to compare living standards, not to fucking compare relative percentages of world GDP, they're using PPP to SJW the infographic and make India and China seem more important than they are

That because cost of living is higher in US and Europe, so their nominal GDP and GDP PPP is almost the same.

Attached: 68F8356F-8737-4584-9040-37B23A42163E.jpg (1070x1044, 203K)

British liberated 29 princely states not india, also pic related

Attached: download (1).jpg (240x210, 7K)

>They're using nominal GDP for Europe and the USA
No they are not, but European GDP PPP is close to our nominal GDP.

They're trying to say India is twice as important as Germany in the world economy when India exports $260B USD and Germany exports $1.7T USD

Using PPP to measure % of world GDP is literally the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard of.

Attached: german autism.png (1606x1068, 823K)

>You use PPP to compare living standards, not to fucking compare relative percentages of world GDP
No you use PPP to see the real size of the production of an economy, PPP has huge implications for militairy spending for exemple i.e how much bang do you get for your buck.

>they're using PPP to SJW the infographic and make India and China seem more important than they are
No because there were no global exchange rates.

So they're fucking with the actual data SJW style

Just because India can fucking make a toilet for $20 doesn't mean their economic output is "worth" 300% that of Germany

250BC, fuck off you are inferior. even Brahmans are to low to be our house slaves.

Jesus you are fucking retarded

Just usual self-praising..

Nothing to see here now, move on lad.

Attached: tomhardytaboo2-920x584.png (920x584, 319K)

A country such as India can't be measured with GDP, are you retarded?

Attached: 1526778941784.jpg (500x441, 23K)

I don't think there is group of people more insecure and proud at the same time as Indians.

It is because their Mama is not even proud of them.

India never was and never will be a super power. That's the bitter truth my fellow pajeet

India and China are taking back what is rightfully theirs

Western supremacy is an aberration of history, a strange 500 year period

China, India and the Levant have been the world's wealthiest regions far longer

Prove me wrong

Why don't they ever get it?

Old stock Canadian here, I find your kind are more congruent with the values and ways of my Nations folk than any Mohammadite. Some of the Indians I have had the joy of knowing are incredibly kind, generous and accommodating people, apart from the Sikh's blowing up an airliner in the 80's, Indians have committed relatively few terror acts outside of that. Your cuisine is unique and flavourful. I would love to visit both India and Nepal some day. I am sorry that the idiot prime minister of Canada who I didn't vote for made a complete foolish asses of himself and his family while visiting your country. My apologies for that.

Muslims or Jews.

Muslims are so insecure about their religion that they coerce countries like Canada into passing legislation hat places their faith above scrutiny.

Jews are equally insecure, so much so that they lobbied many nations In order it so as to question or deny the holocaust in many countries is considered a crime.

Fuck I messed that post up. I need my morning hash.

Europe added 30 times more wealth than India from 2017-2018, And North America 40 times. And our percentual wealth growth was almost twice that of India.

And just for your information we were talking about GDP not wealth.

Attached: Global wealth 2017-2018 (Credit Suisse 2018).png (986x570, 16K)

this desu

look out the window mate, stop worrying about some fantasy and fix your shithole

Attached: pajit.jpg (571x701, 43K)