Christian persuasion

Instead of mocking Christianity for its portion of cucked sheep I think we should accumulate persuasive scripture and material to bring them to our side. Post based scripture and memes to redpill the normies.

Attached: 622F0BF7-01E7-4049-B5C8-B437756A26AB.jpg (400x221, 36K)

christ is the redpill.
accept it.
move on.

and stop double-posting.

What even is your post supposed to be?

The christian european countries have the lowest birth rate in the world
christianity isn't the solution ,accept it move on

Attached: br.jpg (1614x626, 251K)

Jew on a stick

Probably not in Europe but in the US Christians are the only whites reproducing.

Begone, Jews

Attached: 1540388955017.jpg (829x600, 88K)

this

p*gans and athe*sts will cease to exist

white man come home

Attached: No_afd0d8_6386807.jpg (680x451, 95K)

Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it. (Matthew 19:11-12)

An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world. (1 Corinthians 7:32-33)

Christ said it himself Jews are satanists Rev 2:9

Attached: PurgeFear.jpg (237x237, 17K)

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, 3 so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice. 4 They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear,[a] and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger. 5 They do all their deeds to be seen by others. For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long, 6 and they love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues 7 and greetings in the marketplaces and being called rabbi[b] by others. 8 But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c] 9 And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10 Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ. 11 The greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23

Attached: √-Jesus-Son-of-Man.jpg (353x600, 23K)

Attached: illegalentry.jpg (1354x451, 98K)

There's no way that you're over 22.

Think about devoutly Christian societies, and then think about societies that tend to be strongly atheist. Christian societies fight well.

Attached: Marines Echo 2nd of 9.jpg (1000x659, 317K)

Well said user.

Attached: 1540049174225.jpg (742x506, 86K)

“Thou shalt not follow the multitude to do evil: neither shalt thou yield in judgment, to the opinion of the most part, to stray from the truth.” (Exodus 23:2)

It were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should scandalize one of these little ones.
(Luke 17:2)

Galatians 5:19-21 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Attached: 1535873879422.png (1288x1732, 656K)

Do you think they are christians, really?

Attached: 1535474271895.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

meant for

Attached: 1537378419424.jpg (1583x2048, 352K)

Attached: Christian a bastion against degeneracy.png (960x1313, 180K)

Dude, do you have all of these? I want to collect them.

Attached: Real_leprosy.jpg (1274x960, 280K)

At least Christians acknowledge that they have cuck sheep and attempt to guide them in the right direction. A sheep knows its shepherd.

1 Thessalonians 2:15 (KJV)
Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they
are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
john 8
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

Attached: 8560733_f520.jpg (520x727, 71K)

Amen.

sodomites pervert the rainbow covenant wit Noah and confuse the true diversity (not sexual diversity) of the different species dwelling on the Earth together in harmony. Sodomy is disharmony and darkness. You can't make a rainbow appear without light.