You support Trump, so

>You support Trump, so
>you are a racist and ignorant, and also a fascist.

How do you deal with this logic?

Attached: 68183E7F-4EA2-475B-A238-99D73660944D.jpg (1125x1899, 764K)

that is not logic, it is fallacy.

I'm not ignorant, but the other 2, yeah.

Two out of three aint bad

Attached: 1518981365550.jpg (800x685, 35K)

true

Attached: 71d.jpg (527x647, 69K)

Sorry lady, I'm not ignorant.

Attached: 1537062663562.jpg (616x468, 88K)

You can't deal with them using logic or stats, you have to ridicule them. That's the only language they understand. That's why the npc meme works so well.

>Ad hominem

Not an argument

i've had this happen before and said
>no i'm not (even though i am)
and then they tried to prove trump was racist, which they couldn't, and gave up in defeat. literally that easy, at least, if you're dealing with any level-headed being

>a racist and ignorant
That doesn't seem like proper English.
They seem to be using ignorant like a noun when it is an adjective.
Surely it would be phrased better as:
"You support Trump and so are a racist and a facist on top of being ignorant."

Not required, we are the majority now. They are the 'resistance'. There is very little logic involved.

It’s actually an adverb when placed after a verb, but regardless, the word that fool could have used as a noun is ignoramus. What’s worse is they get triggered by any mention of Trump support, and that’s priceless.

You don't. By giving it attention you give it what it wants. The best thing to do is laugh derisively and smile.

It is like handling a bitch, the more your are.ambiuous the more it eats away at them because they crave social approval.

>wild conjecture and hope
>logic

awww poor little right wing drummpf supporter gets butt hurt for being called out on what he really is. Fucck off you nazi cowards, we all know it was you cunts who sent those bombs.

FucKKK DRUMPF

Anyone got any idea why they do the "shame! Shame! Shame!" thing? Why are they imitating a super ebil parody of christianity to get their point across? Most of them feel like they were raised in a theocratic nightmare because their grandparents forced them to go to church every other easter, and the evil game of thrones cult was probably designed specifically to reinforce that vision of christianity. So why are they blatantly presenting themselves as belonging to this group? Genuinely confusing since they compare everyone they dont like to Voldemort and Darth Vader

>ignorant's not here, man

Aye, that's pretty much the only reason I support Trump at all now.
Something about him makes them lose their minds.

I hate jews. I am extremely comfortable with it. Think of the poor children. Evil has to go

You ignore them. They don't have children so the left will die out eventually.

>How do you deal with this logic?
I fail to find the logic. He's just insulting you. Insult him back or ignore him. People like him are the reason I no longer use normie sites.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT
NICE TRY SWEETIE

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Attached: A839C631-DE82-4080-A540-2EDCBB496B60.gif (480x271, 3.39M)

That's not logic, user.

you don't. correctly recognize NPCs and avoid them entirely. they are there to obfuscate and derail any real conversation.

Attached: 1540252693215.gif (600x338, 3.55M)