The Bombs are Russians Covering Up Their Tracks

CNN, Hillary Clinton, Obama? What's the common thread? They are witnesses that could finger Russia concerning Russia's attempt to influence the election.

Attached: Clinton Foundation_2.jpg (1000x1000, 1.15M)

>What's the common thread?
A screaming 72 year old child keeps accusing them of being responsible for every problem imaginable. And for some reason, the mentally ill listen to and believe him.

The russians wouldnt send bombs through the mail you tard

Go back to CNN.

Attached: Trump Abacadabra.jpg (540x540, 41K)

If they wanted her dead I think she would be. This stinks of a false flag before midterms.

>bomb sent to Obama
>bomb sent to Clinton

What convenient timing rabbi

Attached: its.always.sunny.in.philadelphia.s13e05.720p.webrip.x264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_21.23_[2018.10.21_00.15.08 (1273x715, 74K)

Try a new line, that one is getting really old.

>This stinks of a false flag
Mentally ill.

> Trump listens well

does this mean the democrast suck at listening

>Russians
>Bombs sent through mail
>Bombs that don't even go off

Nice try shill

>Things that aren't of current year are inferior to things that are of current year
Checks out.

Attached: left wing activists.jpg (691x727, 82K)

Strange how often you repeat yourself. Almost like you're not an actual human...

Not an arguement

You glow in the dark

Sage goes in all fields

Attached: giphy(3).gif (500x225, 1M)

Me calling you retarded is not an argument, but you saying that this is obviously a false flag is an argument. Cool.

this is a false flag, you faggot. i've never claimed false flag on anything but this is too obvious, given the timing. it's at least a high likelihood.

>Midterms two weeks away
>left being called violent
>gonnaa lose Senate big time

Lol, sweet hail mary for support.

Attached: 1538539558161.png (500x333, 249K)

Don't forget to wash off your pol insults and give them back when your done using them.

Attached: NPC reverse the meme.png (680x381, 778K)

we don't care if this happens to them though. if you were going to ditch the dems it's because you loathe them and secretly want a civil war.

Can you fuck off? No one believes your bullshit narratives anymore.

>i've never claimed false flag on anything
Right. Sure. Definitely. No question. Obviously. Duh.

Make sure to repeat exactly what your masters tell you. You wouldn't want to get it wrong.

What is pol?

The whole thing is a psyop intended to enrage the left.

The NPC meme was created by an NPC. That’s why it’s dying so fast.

Pretty sure Russia can build a fucking bomb. And their message would've been 100x more prominent if they sent actual bombs that exploded.
And if you fucking tell me Russia can't into assassination, you are retarded as fuck.

What bombs nogger? I’ve only seen suspecious packages reported

if it was the Russian's the bombs would have gone off

Another theory:

We all know that most violence in the U.S.A. is left-based. How about if this is a Bernie bro angry because the Democrats fixed the election. Again, the bomb recipients all fit into the category of supporting or cooperated in the rigging of the 2016 Democrat Primary.

Obama - endorsing Clinton
Clinton - controlling the Democrat machinery, and at one point, even loaning the Democrat party money with stipulations
CNN - shilling for Hillary
Soros - hiring mobs that emphasized support for Hillary rather than Bernie.

Attached: Bernie_6.jpg (1119x720, 100K)

If that happens we better go to war and wipe every other country off the earth. Then we can start to unify under the American flag.

Holy fuck you are dumb

If Russia wanted to kill someone, they wouldn't use a mail bomb, which is the most ineffective shit ever

Attached: huw4ydEf.jpg (645x729, 49K)

What striking deep and profound thought

I provide reason you provide insults

Attached: E1EF5EA044D34AF5B20E38D9185B20FA.gif (500x275, 988K)

Exactly. Russia is too scared of the USA to try something like that. They know their place

What?? This is your first post in this thread. You provide nothing.

...and start a war?

If you were Russia, and wanted the U.S. to be filled with self-destructive leadership, would you blow-up said self-destructive leadership or would you create circumstances that creates sympathy for them.

Attached: Clinton Propaganda.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

It's a Burnie bro, think about it why send a bomb to Debbie Wasserman Shultz?

Leave the tards alone. They get $.02 each time that they respond to you.

Attached: Liberal Logic.png (512x384, 101K)

It looks like you and I had the same thought at the same time.

See:

if the russians had done something it would have gone kaboom