Bullies hold boy at gun point

wisn.com/article/police-disturbing-video-shows-boy-being-punched-having-gun-pointed-at-head/24167582

Police in Missouri are investigating a video from Snapchat that looks to show some teenagers bullying a young boy, in the video they can be seen beating him up and even pointing a gun at his head making demands from him and if he didn’t comply he’d get hurt.

What do you think Jow Forums should the boy have fought back against the bullies or should he have complied with the demands they were telling him and if not risk getting killed what’s wrong with America’s youth today?

Attached: 10690462-79B8-46E3-9EAD-909EFC0D5D51.jpg (1242x2208, 352K)

what race are they

the shitskin is holding the gun

>What do you think Jow Forums should the boy have fought back against the bullies or should he have complied with the demands they were telling him and if not risk getting killed what’s wrong with America’s youth today?

we here at Jow Forums think you need to take your shitty little fucking glow in the dark thread the fuck on outta here, boy.

And when this kid goes on a rampage at his school, pumping round after round into his fellow classmates, the masses will be screaming, "how did this happen?" "Ban guns now!!!".

Kill all whites! They deserve it because of their long history of abusing other races!

Attached: npc.png (800x900, 215K)

Americans do need gun control. Why the hell do nogs have them? That's insane

>oppa suckin dick in the alley.png
niggers should be gassed

Whiteoids are so weak lol caucs btfo

It is MO white trash as far as I can see in the video. They might be 56 percenters though.

If that little boy had been armed himself, this wouldn’t have happened. The only way to stop a bad kid with a gun is a good kid with a gun.

The white kid has a potential future, the nigger is going to end up in jail anyways. Niggers are a plague on earth.

daily reminder to shoot all niggers on sight

Attached: they-gotta-gun-to-they-opps-head-making-him-suck-24947942.png (500x698, 173K)

Ethnically white, culturally negrified. Friendly reminder that wiggers will not be spared on DotR

Their 56%

Attached: 1538907865557s.jpg (250x243, 8K)

>EU meme flag
kys nigger

I'm amazed they aren't niggers

Schools literally protect bullies

Imprison that boy for a long time.

KCMO fag here. It happened in Independence a trashy suburb on the east side. Overrun with wiggers and various trailer trash.

Attached: 1539907450360.jpg (382x597, 61K)

I blame the wagecuck fathers of all of 'em.

American ''''''''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''

Everyone involved is white, stop posting shit like this. If niggers find out we're just as bad we can't keep oppressing them...

He's white so it's his fault.

I believe we should go back to only men can vote, we steralize blacks if they are mentally defective and/or arrested and obviously not allowed to own a gun. The irony is, 99% of blacks that commit crime with a firearms do so with an illegally obtained firearm.

"I DREAM OF A DAY, THAT A MAN IS NOT JUDGED BY THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN, BUT BY HOW WELL HE SWINGS IN THE TREE"

>NPC response.

He should comply because they have a gun to his head genius and then the boys who did this should be thrown in prison for at least a few years + have a record of being little pieces of shit follow them around for the rest of their lives.

Because they don't follow laws

Attached: 8hrz2L6.jpg (375x375, 38K)

Pathetic wh*Teoids who are probably destined to become school shooters.....

..........I can already envision it

Attached: 1532559187190.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

why wh*te people can't fight back ? i really feel sorry for them , they are always victims in schools and other things
then this kid go to his room , and become a Jow Forumstard , blame the world for his shitty social life
just fight back and everything will be alright , it's all about honour

are you so afraid of death?

Kek, and the retards on Jow Forums say bullying is a good thing.

If the kid is going to react, I hope he goes full HAM on a pack of feral nuggets rather than killing himself.

If the parents are at all responsible, they will fucking move to a white school district.

It is child abuse for white parents to send their kids to a shitskin school.

I always fought people when I got older. Always won too! Though nowadays I don't fight because I am a pacifist, not a coward, a true pacifist.

If it's a single mom she's now more likely to make him stay at that school

Whiter than you, Muhammad

I would have fought back but I'm wily like that and would have been ok being shot or dying to retain my dignity

>nuggets
(((autocorrect)))
*niggers

>npc

I agree, I quit fighting and became the biggest pussy ever when I started carrying a firearm on me 24/7.
What I mean by that is I do everything I can to prevent ever having to use my firearm. If someone honks their horn, I move over. Before I would have a fit of road rage. If someone decides to cut in line for whatever reason, I let them do it. If someone calls me a racist white man, I ignore.

Why niggers are so gay?

That pacifist nonsense is why the left is gonna ultimately win the war.

DAILY REMINDER ALL LIBERALS ARE BULLIES

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT

DAILY REMINDER RIGHT WINGERS ARE ALPHAS, THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ALPHA AND A BULLY

LIBERALS WANT TO USURP THE SOCIAL ORDER AND BECOME ALPHAS THROUGH COWARDLY ATTACKS AND VIOLENCE

DAILY REMINDER COMMUNISTS ACTIVELY PLOT TO KILL YOU AND TO DESTROY YOUR LIVELIHOOD

DAILY REMINDER THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH KILLING THESE FAGGOTS BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE THAN COMFORTABLE WITH KILLING YOU

>implying
Wartime is different. You don't win wars with street nigger magic.

If you cannot manage to fight back you must hunt them down and brutally execute them to regain your dignity.

Highest percentage of gays in the US are niggers.

I have a friend who is a serious pacifist always has been, he got mugged at gunpoint couple years ago the guy demanded my friend hand over his things. My friend refused and said he might lose his stuff but certainly wouldnt be handing it over. He demanded that if the mugger was gonna steal from him that he actually had to take my friends things. Most badass pacifism I've even seen

>independence

Im from Missouri, that part of the state is all meth-heads and white trash. almost as bad as the nigger areas, just with like 50% less crime

Also an acceptable answer

>Pass gun ban
>Law abiding citizens give up their guns
>Nogs keep their guns because nogs
>Black on white crime skyrockets because whites have nothing do defend themselves but their fists

who cares someone glued a kitten the the road in Oregon

Attached: kitten1.jpg (1862x1048, 167K)

Similar situation for me. After I got my skull fractured in a fight I decided it wasn't the best life decision.

Attached: 1540107779429.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

boys will be boys

Why did you have to ruin my morning? it was going good until this point.

The kid should have had a chance to fight back. The kid should have had a big iron on his hip.

Attached: 1537944824487.jpg (353x381, 105K)

I'm happy that animal abusers get their shit pushed in while incarcerated

niggers and mutts

missouri has some of the worst nigger crime in america
pretty sure the capital is the worst city in america

Ever been to California? Even the whites here do shit like this. Just nuke us already.

Attached: TheRideNeverEnds.jpg (330x328, 38K)

Pacifism doesn't exclude self-defense.

Did you come from an anti-white family or did you learn to hate white people at school?

The left has been brainwashed, there is techniques to release them from the control.

>Missouri
also, the timing of these fake bombs - what else is going to happen, or is happening, to distract?
also there will be one bomb that goes off, and the fake ones are the alibi
if you get a fake bomb
then you are not going to be suspected
so obama is 100% behind the bomb that will go off soon, and soros and clinton and the whole pedovampire cult

Don't let your children go round with others who don't wear shirts. Ideally they should wear collared shirts.

>there is techniques to release them from the control

Attached: 1530030747281.gif (500x380, 487K)

sauce

hahhaha you think halfway through the nigger sucking dick moaned and then the others were like
>WTF tyron!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaahahahhaa

One thing to never do, have a credit card. Be as austere as possible and muggers will have nothing to steal.

>Independence, MO
wiggerville

Not true, they're Apple users. This is a legit statistic.

If someone calls me a racist white man, I laugh!

>Though nowadays I don't fight because I am a pacifist
that's convenient
there's a million pakis raping the shit out of a million small white girls in your country
and
>i'm just so much better than you guys, i am a pacifist, someone else will have to sort that out
people like you should be burned to death

Get the fuck off this board, daily reminder posts are cancer and I hope you kys

>MI
>Missouri (MO)
user?

Being a pacifist doesn't exclude intervention to protect the vulnerable in society. Pacifism is largely making sure society around you is peaceful, sometimes measures must be taken to ensure this.

its like vampire-ism

Incel here I was the bully
Sadly school shootings here don't happen it's just all unreported niggers bashing cunts no guns involved

Because they are fucking middle class mamas boys. White proletariat on the contrary produces good fighters.

Wiggers deserve the rope more than any minority as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: 1539785013894.jpg (480x720, 77K)

"Bullying builds character :)"

Nice society America.

Attached: 1530149526691.jpg (780x433, 75K)

:0)

Without resorting to violent means should I add.

His mom is kind of QT in a white trashy way.

Probably not a real gun. A good way to get a knife in your throat desu. I started carrying knives to deal with my bullies when I was 15-16 years old. They stopped bullying me real quick. Never had to actually use it. Just pulled it and threatened to murder them. Bullies are punk bitches.

>obvious negro culture inputs at play.
yeah, the Amish don't do this shit, because they self segregate themselves from the hoarde of degenerates out flanking Western Civilization.
>there be a thin white line between the West and the shithole empire

Attached: 93rd.png (747x384, 749K)

Their women already look like men anyways so it's impossible for them to develop true heterosexuality.

If that kid has a man in his life, he needs to help him do some baseball bat justice... where the fuck were the cops? That looks like a public park or area

Sadly it’s probably divorced mom and him living with divorced grandma

well guns are not necessary in the first place.

>fight back

Not when you're unarmed and have a gun to your head. He needs to go get his dad's ar15 and handle this shit

They would have to shoot me.

>Mystery meat

Attached: 1527622802601.jpg (800x800, 111K)

Bump

kek

losing your temper and growling in great detail how you'll torture and dismember them usually works, no knife needed

actually putting up some kind of fight, physical or verbal, is the best way to not get destroyed. make it known you won't be a passive target. lose your shit, go utterly berserk.

The best possible plan for now is to comply, you don't know if the gun is loaded. Then you get the cops involved. It's not hard. If you don't feel like calling up the cops then follow one of them home one day and ambush them.

>mom didn't know why her son was punked by punks.
I think I know why.

Attached: himomaretheramannoodlesready.png (737x422, 509K)

This is the faggot and his wigger friends. Oh dear.

Attached: 5342774-6309283-image-a-8_1540336236334.jpg (634x475, 58K)

average zoomer

Its called power and confidence user. Odd as it sounds, this post inspired me.

Another user posted about women and how a woman shapes her entire being to a man. That men have this power and it changed me completely. Since then my relationship is much better in every concievable metric and i have no axe to grind sexually. I just want a family with a good income and lots of children and it is my job to make my woman a good happy woman.

I bet that in spite of this so called 'pussy' behavior, you get a lot of respect at work.

They look like adults, why are they beating up and threatening kids? Wiggers are worse than niggers because they always trying to prove how niggery they are.