The alt-right really are fucking pathetic. They can’t win elections legimately so resort to rigging...

The alt-right really are fucking pathetic. They can’t win elections legimately so resort to rigging. When they can’t rig, they turn to violence.

Attached: 7CDCB4A4-B022-4876-828C-177C8A2DD00E.jpg (750x754, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055130065758027777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>red is winning
>red sends bombs to make sure they lose
tell me how this calculates to sense in your shitty british head?

Is it rigging if you strategically attempt to bypass the system laid out by the founding fathers and had enough luck to barely squeak through?

>red is winning
Is that what you think?

Klaas is a Jewish surname

Lmao this retarded nigger really thinks Trump is sending the bombs. Trump works hand in hand with the secret service, how fucking stupid can you be

Almost as if this was planned. As some sort of fake attack under a banner that doesnt belong to the actual perpetrators. Thanks OP you got my almonds rumbling this fine morning.

No no, it's not us, it's Russia. Everything bad that happens is Russia fucking with our democracy, remember?

>haha punch Nazis tho

Classic lefty flip around strategy. Try harder.

>he hasnt seen the latest polls
Kek just let thes redtards think that they're safe so even more of them stay home come election day, blue wave brother

Trump has been threatening the media and his opponents for years now. Remember when Trump called upon gunowners to kill Hillary if he lost? This is just the further evolution of Trump's whitelash as america becomes more diverse

disprove me; protip, you can't

Are you retarded? They're implying that Trump instigated a crazy person to do this, not that he had anything to do with it personally. You have to be joking, nobody is too retarded to see that.

>Pakistan 2.0 flag

Attached: boofed.jpg (222x227, 12K)

Somehow NONE of these bombs went off?

Attached: 1538250675995.png (340x368, 219K)

that's all very convenient

>polls
lol

>be democrat and losing
>have one of your own mail suspicious packages to yourselves
>omg we'z victimz n shiet

Cool let me know when one of them DIES and I'll consider it somewhat real.

Clearly a false flag attack to insulate these people and organizations from criticism and to blame trump

I just don’t fucking care anymore. Maybe if they had condemned the time a Bernie volunteer attempted to assassinate republican congressional leadership is care. But they didn’t. So I don’t. I only wish one of the bombs had gone off.

i have reported your post to your local police station for audit. not all opinions are legal in your country.

This so transparently a setup. The timing is too perfect and it allows them to shut down the whole "mob" meme.

>The right are violent. T.V. man said so.

Attached: 1539979341016.gif (385x349, 67K)

BlameRussia.avi in 3... 2... 1...

Lol checked. Trump supporters seem to all suffer from some sort of mental malady I've taken to personally calling "selective fact forgetting," basically the way that it works is when a trumpling hears a fact that he doesnt like he simply "forgets," it lol qnd then when you press him on it they pretend like the fact simply doesnt exjst because in their mind it doesnt

You people are living so deep inside your own asses that you can't even see your own shit anymore.

even if the red is losing, why send bombs and kill chances in midterms?

Very suspicious timing as well! After Kavanaugh's very suspicious timed ordeal, this bomb threat really doesn't reek of desperation.

>red winning
>election was rigged
SEETHING

We won the last one and we are just before another election. You really need to have an inner monologue.

Why? Because the mentally ill do not have a good reason, that's why. That's what makes them mentally ill.

And one was sent to the white house, the narrative doesn't fit a trumpfag

literally the left’s existence

I agree, mentally ill people stage fake crimes all the time.

Notice its the FBI forensics not local police?
What is really happening is search warrants are being executed.

Attached: 1508068888542.jpg (1024x708, 544K)

Why are you denying science, which says that Russia is to blame for everything? Prove that it wasn't Russia. Oh wait, you can't.

try and take it.
fields

Sure, sure, the alt-right did it, the russians did it, Trump did it...

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is mentally ill

Attached: images (1).jpg (205x246, 4K)

DRUUUUUUUMPPPPPHFF
AHHHHHHHHRRRGGGGG

M16 buckfucked shill detected...

Did you mean attempt to commit real crimes but fail because they are so mentally ill? How can a mentally ill person plan a fake crime?

Not even close to what I said, try to keep up user.

Please dont tell me you're one of those qfag trust the plans lmao this is absolutely not what is happening at all lmfao.
God it must be so nice being a Republican. As they say, ignorance is bliss L O L

>red is winning
in what america are you living friend? sure, recently the so-called blue wave was realized not to be coming and that republicans are likely to retain the senate, but there's only an outside chance of republicans maintining the house

be scared pussy...

Just a prank bro

It sure glows

>expecting rural inbred trumpbillies to be capable of building a bomb
Yoube got a lot of faith in em.lmfao

You can build a nonworking bomb very, very easily.

Someone tried to poison trump with ricin literally weeks ago.
Did everyone forget about this?

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO (((((((((((((HRRRRRRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMMRMMM)))))))))))))

I fucking hate the democrats so much.
The lows they stoop to in order to swing the election in their favour. Someone should just find enough dirt on them to have them all locked away forever

Criticize a person for his actions -> the said person is jewish -> anti-semite -> literally hitler

What is the "racist lie" Trump told about Obama?

Is he talking about the birth cert thing that Hilldawg started?

and it was the Right that stomped out the Left Britcuck army and won the Revolutionary War

If the right was getting violent there would be actual gains and deaths. This is a dem Retard

Weird. "Return address on at least 2 suspicious devices belongs to DNC official Debbie Wasserman-Schultz - NBC"
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055130065758027777

Attached: Aaashaahahagahahahahahahahasusisjshahea... 058-15.png (1080x1061, 857K)

ok. ya. sure.

Attached: Capture.png (608x217, 16K)

If you believe the fake news. How does one send 4 bombs and none of them go off. Sounds like a CIA job.

IF ONE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND REALITY TO BE WHAT IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL, THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONSTRUCT A BOMB THAT WORKS IN REALITY.

What the fuck is so hard to understand about this??????

What did he mean by this?

More specifically it was John Brennan whose security clearance Trump had revoked because Brennan criticized him.

>How can a mentally ill person plan a fake crime?

Google Duke Lacrosse rape case.

>They can’t win elections legimately so resort to rigging.

Attached: 12be822f398904a6981d207b31854dbde63481d35a84703030debfbdb2ed3ca8.jpg (1080x1198, 187K)

Is falsely accusing someone really the same as building homemade bombs?

>Is falsely accusing someone really the same as building homemade bombs?

If your last name is Clinton, it is.

Oh sweetie, it’s not rigged. You’re just loosing.

>Is it really that bad that a mentally ill black woman falsely accused three white Duke Lacrosse players of rape and having them expelled at Duke and admitting it and later recieving a scholarship?

>Is it also bad she ended up murdering her lover?

Yes yes it is. Why didn't any of the bombs go off?

Dems call for violence, resistance and uncivility. They reap what they sow.

>still believing the “republicans can’t retain congress” narrative after “republicans will never retain the senate” stopped being talked about

Attached: B0D76551-976E-4DB8-9836-6AFAC2CCDB0D.png (540x641, 266K)

How dumb do you need to be to think this isn't a means to defeat the "Jobs, not mobs" rhetoric that was insanely simple and powerful?

Attached: OhVOcphmSpLl7axcqmZy_24_4a45b827133a460662c647577981badd_image[1].jpg (454x400, 28K)

Polls in 2016 were based around national popular vote, it's states' district popular vote that wins elections.

OP is dumb fucking limey. Eat a bowl of dicks you faggot.

>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
also
>A LITERAL WHO TWITTER ACCOUNT
Op noone cares about these faggots opinions.

When did Trump tell gun owners to kill Hillary?

Everyone will understand this.

The Left will pretend not to like usual. The right will defend themselves like idiots even though everyone knows it wasn't them.

None were even close to getting to their targets. The one that was sent to Soros’ house was literally opened by a house worker and it didn’t explode. Looks like a psyop. The way you know the media is biased is to look at how they covered this versus the ricin attacks last week.

If you read the poll stats, the pollsters are still over sampling Dems by a +5 margin.

This may be the most denial filled cope post ive seen all day

Congrats

You type like youre 15
Underaged b&

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (993x1000, 110K)

>the alt right can't win elections legitimately
>repubs control all three branches of government
Lol what?

These old dinosaurs are on the verge of losing total power and they pull this shit to try and garner sympathy for themselves. Nobody is being hurt from this more than the left, since Hillary will now catapult back to public life and continue to stale their shitty party.

Jow Forums and trump confirmed for terrorist. Let that sink in

Please go back to pakistan.

Attached: 1539661505742.png (189x217, 13K)

Correct. It's the primal lizard brain resorting to violence when they are frustrated by opposition.

>lefty

Clinton and Obama are center-right.

why would trump mail bombs when he can just drop them?

Attached: trump dr eggman.jpg (342x465, 30K)

>mail suspicious packages to yourselves

That's a stupid tactic. We keep catching the alt-right false flagging themselves for sympathy.

LE is full of rightists; you think they wouldn't expose it if they found a centrist doing the equivalent of 'MY CAR WAS BURNED BECAUSE BLUE LIVES MATTER BUMPER STICKER SEND BITCOIN'?

You seem capable of realizing that the expectations and narrative being pushed by the liberal media were over exaggerated, but you don't seem capable to taking that to its logical conclusion.

Twitter should be banned

oy vey these disgusting anti-semites attacking based politicans!

>nothing explodes
Did you fail arts and crafts, Igor?
Get your shit together.

>The alt-right really are fucking pathetic.
the term is a media fairy tale

suck mohameds dick you fucking faggot

ZERO evidence suggests that this person is alt-right or any sort of right.

Explain to me why a right winger would sabotage the midterms by targeting libtards mere weeks before midterm elections.

All of this nonsense paired with the migrant caravan INVASION, I have reason to think that these cocksuckers are being organized by kikes like ben shapiro and fucking soros.

suck my dick, and watch the red tsunami come rushing in

Obama is a fucking nigger, shill

They resort to hiring shills like you and fake bombs

Unabomber's bombs worked

Yes I do, incel.
Fucking incel.

Attached: election-2016-county-map.png (600x386, 67K)

The left is far more violent than the right. This is an obvious false flag. Even normies know it.

>The alt-right really are fucking pathetic. They can’t win elections legimately so resort to rigging. When they can’t rig, they turn to violence.

If anyone on the Right sent these bombs they'd have gone off.

how much apologizing did leftists have to do for the ricin terrorism a couple weeks ago?
whys the media response so different this time?
why does the media act like its fine when leftists say to be uncivil?
but then they blame donald trump for uncivil behavior even though he says nothing of the sort?

Attached: thinking.gif (320x320, 424K)