BREAKING: Explosive devices sent to the Obama and Clinton residencies

msn.com/en-us/news/us/explosive-devices-sent-to-clintons-obama-and-cnn/ar-BBOPm1p?li=BBnb7Kz

One was sent to George Soros a few days ago.

As much as I hate all of them, this is not the way to get rid of them. I just want them all on trial and found guilty. Whoever is doing this, stop. You're just going to put us on FBI watchlists.

Attached: ClintonHome.jpg (799x533, 72K)

>implying you can reason with the mentally deranged

>BREAKING
not really.
there's already 50 threads up about it.
you're late to the party, faggot.

Trump has been threatening the media and his opponents for years now. Remember when Trump called upon gunowners to kill Hillary if he lost? This is just the further evolution of Trump's whitelash as america becomes more diverse

disprove me; protip, you can't

>breaking
nothing broke faggot.

>>Is mentally deranged.

Well the Bernie bros finally found out traitors are worse than uniformed enemys.

Attached: IMG_1973.jpg (992x744, 79K)

learn how to quote someone properly or imply something you little shit

it's a shame that Russia decided to do this to us, they just can't stop interfering with our democracy :( damn ruskiis and their dirty tricks

Attached: 1481826125255.png (608x541, 197K)

Based clintons

Attached: 1540325760298.gif (480x270, 1.28M)

>Implying it wasn't the CIA who did it to false flag everyone who disagree's with the narrative

Attached: 1f2b1cc6ac7d81222753852af3ef98927b955be0273def8c877eddd022b66e87.jpg (1881x1692, 819K)

>Doesn't understand the difference between inference and accusation.

oy vey the bombs are all broken goyims

You're calling me mentally deranged because I called a person who sent bombs to the high ranking dems mentally deranged?

No doubt a false flag attack prepatraded by unhinged Bolsheviks due to the failing blue wave.

Attached: Jeff-Hanneman-beer.jpg (600x904, 120K)

Attached: 114865123516.jpg (680x698, 92K)

Yes. Both you and the progressive faggot who setup the false flag for new media talking points are mentally deranged.

You're trying to act like this, right? This is purposeful?

> Bombs that don't even come close to exploding near target.
> We waz victims

Faking for attention

Attached: 1540393225099.png (598x398, 168K)

I need you to understand something, and I know you will be incapable of it. It is very frustrating. But I need you to try.

Replace the word "REPUBLICANS" with the word "DEMOCRATS" and look at that image again. I know you will not be able to tell what I am trying to show you, but please just try.

still no pics of these suspicious packages

There is no evidence who did this. Due to the optics of this, it's politically advantageous to do this, just as much as it's advantageous to a crazy right winger to try to kill these people.

My money is on this being another false flag.

Doh.....That was my liver. Shit.

Yes, your broken grammar and retarded use of punctuation makes it impossible to tell what you're trying to convey pajeet.

Attached: 0d989h234buf.png (246x200, 20K)

funny how the dude in Texas got his to actually explode

So far beyond pathetic that I genuinely feel bad for you. I'm sorry that life ended up like this.

>wake up
>breaking news: meme pipe bombs sent to Clinton and Obama
>immediately hop on Jow Forums despite knowing I'm on a watchlist now
Mystery bomber user, you have my full attention. I hope you get just one glow in the dark nigger before you get caught. I say this fully expecting the party van to roll up and take me away in association. Godspeed, user.

HEY RABBI