Super false flag October suprise

Daily reminder that days after the gop launched one of the most effective midterm slogans “jobsnotmobs” and days after trump named Soros and just a few weeks after democrats sent fucking ricin to Republicans that a bunch of identical packages were sent to high level democrats and media people on the same day in a dramatic attack just 13 days before the election to prove how violent the right wing is too. If you believe any of this is anything other that a high level broadway production you are insane. Make sure you tell your friends and family how convenient all of this is and how nobody got hurt (by design) and last year a Democrat almost wiped out the gop senate but only failed because he never shot a gun before.

Attached: A1374EC4-88C8-46DE-919E-062C8E15027B.jpg (497x520, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/1055129035905200128
yahoo.com/news/secret-service-potential-explosive-devices-sent-obama-clinton-homes-140241476.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/debbie-wasserman-schultz-office-evacuated-bomb-package-florida-latest-update-clinton-obama-democrat-a8599791.html
nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/politics/ricin-pentagon-mail-poisoning.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WW3 IS IMMINENT

I REPEAT

WW3 IS IMMINENT

THE ELECTRICAL GRID IS BEING TARGETED AS WE SPEAK

THE BOMBS ARE BEING USED AS A DISTRACTION

HOLLY FUCK

HOLLLU FUUUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no shit, retard..

>"possible" explosive devices
inb4 they are nothing

Can confirm. The electrical grid just flew over my house!

The timing is suspect

WW3 JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>Quick how do we direct attention away from the caravan??

Attached: 1539481968013.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

Here's a bump

It was a Qoomer

>5 bombs
>not a single one explodes

Attached: FF8BDA6CEE134A9E8428AA7A4BFC98B8.jpg (1024x512, 85K)

It's pretty obvious but they may have actually scared their snowflakes from the polls.

Democrats don't think things through. The only one who believe these attacks are lefties like Antifa.

The intent may be to get Antifa to assassinate someone.

GOP should put Secret Service and Capitol Police on alert.

Democrats are full of narcos and Arabs. These fuckers will send suicide bomber, snipers, and fuckers with AKs.

Attached: cigaretteman.jpg (425x225, 18K)

Fox just reported they are all identical

ANGRY BERNIEBOI

If it’s not a false flag I hope it’s this so they shut down that Autistic shit

don't forget the time they tried to derail a train filled with Republican congressmen

There was a chan post about a Soros funded false flag a couple of days ago. Knew I should have screen shot it and saved the link.

anyone have a link for the alex jones video where he predicted this?

Most of the violence in this country comes from right wing extremist groups so it wouldn’t surprise me if this was really a right wingers doing.

Can confirm Putin just landed on the front lawn of the White House.

Attached: 43C458FB-1A3A-43DD-9298-9DA0BE4B5DE4.jpg (237x271, 47K)

Not everything is conspiracy. This look like some right wing nutjob did it for shits and giggles. you guys need to grow up

3 cents has been deposited into your Share Blue account.

kek

Attached: RTS.jpg (807x107, 36K)

That is top Kek
True if big

Brown and black street gangs are behind most of the violence.

MS-13, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings. All of them left wing Narco terrorists.

who has been trying to assassinate governmeni employees lately again?

>CNN:
>flubs their line for each reporter
>only reports on their building
>already bitched about drumpf not making a statement
>no mention of any other devices
ratings flag

Yeah I remember some of those, people were postng about how the NPC meme would be featured in a falseflag before the midterms. I swear if that meme actually is connected to this in any way I'm going to go insane.

Sorry republicans don’t do violence while in power. Just isn’t something that happens

Wrong. They’re behind most of the murders not the overall violent crime and they’re not a political group anyway, but, every other crime, both violent and non-violent, are committed way more by right wingers.

don't forget they tried to derail a train with over 50 republicans on it

>GOP should put Secret Service and Capitol Police on alert
What do you imagine they are doing?

> If you believe any of this is anything other that a high level broadway production you are insane
It's totally believable. There were even people on here saying shit like "my last two digits are the number of dead CNN anchors". I'm sure that if the bombs had gone off, there would be more celebration here instead of hemming over the impact on midterms.

You can't just pretend that everything that's bad for you is fake. It's not healthy. It makes Republicans look bad that this happened, but you don't need to let it. Condemnation and scorn of this behavior, maybe followed by ratcheting down the rhetoric would be a nice gesture of bipartisanship at this moment.

I am a Bernout and sick of corrupt Dems. Wouldnt put this past them.

>anyone have a link for the alex jones video where he predicted this?
hes talking about it now
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Gonna need their NBC source on that

>REMINDER
>REMINDER
>REMINDER
Anyone who tries to guilt you about this, do not engage deeply. Claim the person responsible should be arrested and an investigation should be made.

>DO NOT
let them pin this on right wing government policies
>DO NOT
let them pin this on Donald Trump as if he's the only one shit talking his opponents
>DO NOT
forget to compare this exactly to the Ricin sent to Trump, Mattis, FBI Director Wray, and Navy Admiral John Richardson. No left wingers gave a shit and none of them condemned the left. Make them play by their own rules.

Watch it be some Antifa or Ortez supporter trying to kill these people to stop them from interfering in the Dem Soc agenda.

Can confirm, the Cuban invasion just landed on the Texan coast

Can confirm, I was at ground zero and made friends with the nuclear explosion , me and my mushroom cloud friend are going to exterminate the jew together

What’s more likely, that your huge conspiracy theory that democrats are planting bombs on their own houses and are trying to “set up” the right wing to look violent (which, statistically, they are proven to be) or that Trump encouraging the violence against democra- hell, against anyone not one of his white supremecist nazi followers, over the last few years finally caused a crazy right wing nut to finally do something?

provide stats or shut the fuck up. i find it hard to believe that there was even a fucking study done on political affiliations and crime that had a decent enough sample size to not be statistically insignificant, let alone that majority of burglaries, vandalism and motor vehicle theft is committed by right wingers.

Sorry dude but the reality is politics at high level are insane right now if democrats fail to take the house their party is going to tear itself apart. They absolutely would have extreme motive to get the caravan off the television and replace it with orange man voters are mad bombers. Democrats have been sitting on an October suprise and this is it

But is's so transparent, it's far to convenient for even normies to fall for, right?

>. There were even people on here saying shit like "my last two digits are the number of dead CNN anchors"
you think that isn't easily a part of a plan

SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE evacuated...
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/1055129035905200128

IT'S ALL OVER!! THIS IS FINALLY THE BIG ONE! TELL MY WIFE AND KID I LOVE THEM!

Attached: 1539739881960.png (611x404, 360K)

it's fake and you are pushing a narrative. It won't work and will backfire. You will continue to lose because you have learned nothing. You will also ignore everything I'm saying because of your pride and ego.

>NBC News reported that the return address on the suspicious packages sent to Soros, Clinton and belonged to Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
yahoo.com/news/secret-service-potential-explosive-devices-sent-obama-clinton-homes-140241476.html

>huge conspiracy

All you need is a bag of cash a trip to Home Depot and bass pro and a plane ticket to non extradition country

Yes democrats would do this they are on the verge of political destruction. The tell that this isn’t real is these things didn’t go off

user I...

In what way is it totally believable?

Explain the reasons someone would want to do this? I'll answer for you - There are none. Threatening the likes of Soros, Clinton and Obama is utterly meaningless.

conspiracy theories have a really good track record the last few years

>nice gesture of bipartisanship
Niqqa, don’t you know we are beyond bipartisanship? I only want to see Democrats fail and their party die and don’t care how it happens. They crossed the line long ago, there’s no saving them.

you would think so, but people are dumb

TIPPY TOP ZOZZLE IF ACCURATE

Leaf confirms, literally nothing is going on.

This. A reminder that anyone can and does post here.

>At least two of the suspicious packages intercepted by authorities on Wednesday reportedly featured return addresses labelled with Ms Schultz’s name.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/debbie-wasserman-schultz-office-evacuated-bomb-package-florida-latest-update-clinton-obama-democrat-a8599791.html

Its real...

>utterly meaningless
>a man who is bankrolling the destruction of western nations getting named by the president
>he wouldnt retaliate because reasons

>The tell that this isn’t real is these things didn’t go off
Another is that there are 6 of them that all reached spots all over the country at the same time.

There have been over 500 reported fake hate crimes committed by deranged Democrats and blamed on Trump supporters.

Whats likely is this is just another continuation of that.

Trump has never encouraged violence.

yep

usually bombers sent one at a time so they can master their "craft"

this is what unabomber did

lol at them getting the soros one delivered 24 instead of 48.

fuck you just reminded me of the bookmarks on my old laptop. i took a year and a half off Jow Forums after the election but i had so many false flags archived and bookmarked.

>Most of the violence in this country comes from right wing extremist groups so it wouldn’t surprise me if this was really a right wingers doing.

Dumbest thing I ever heard, list them!!!! WHERE?????

How about BLM killing cops

Antifa beating people in streets

Beating Rand Paul

Shooting GOP on baseball field

Drive truck into train to kill GOP

Harass in restaurants, homes streets..

Latino Gangs from Mexico, California..

Chicago highest rate of shooting black on black murder

So if what you say is true, why is it safer to walk through a white neighborhood ANY than minority neighborhoods???

Schools, clean streets, walk your girl at night...

Yeah, try again.

Attached: 2hk6rb.jpg (500x500, 58K)

The NPC mob has downloaded the appropriate responses to this, and it's "totally not a false flag."

...And shot up a baseball field where every conservative Senator was practicing.

>a man who is going to die of old age any day now
Killing him would just accelerate his successor into power

i like how Soros had Jeeves walk his mail bomb out to the forest cuz he didn't want the bomb squad to blow up his mailbox

my house flew over WW3

house flew over my house

by the transitive law

house flew over WW3

Attached: house-show.jpg (1600x1200, 205K)

Wilkow on fire this afternoon.

Dicks out foe ww3 tower buzzing houses

What if the packages are sent by patriots as a way to allow the feds to enter the targets property?

Is Alex Jones saying they are going to blame it on HIM?

he claimed to have the stats to back it up but either he won't cough them up or he is frantically looking for literally anything other than that one psychology study that called republicans psychopaths or violent or whatever.

that study was quietly corrected anyway, it was actually the other way around.

>die of old age any day now

the man has had 3 heart transplants he will live to 110

the democrats planting fake bombs to set up the right wing sounds more likely to me

Attached: maxresdefault (21).jpg (1366x768, 57K)

to what end?

QUIET
DONT
LET
ANYONE
PANIC

>implying they could find the rape basements

Wane 15 eh? Based Fort Wayne.

Lol, the deep state should at least send one of them to hospital to look good on TV, only fucking NPC will believe this shit.

this.
sending fake bombs, and reporting them as "failed" could be done by almost anyone.

>last year a Democrat almost wiped out the gop senate but only failed because he never shot a gun before.
what about two weeks ago
nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/politics/ricin-pentagon-mail-poisoning.html

Wrong.
T. Power engineer

Imagine being this dumb

my dad works at the US nuclear silos

Please don't be an actual insane Nazi fucking ruining glorious Trump reign.

Hi NPC

>all lies
Source your shit snowflake

Kek

numbers add up
it is

Attached: they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg (600x826, 154K)

Where is the felon Bob Creamer agitatating these days?

My dad is a nuclear missile, get on my level scrub.

Jews Jewing jews jewing jews

Attached: E2CB1160-DC95-48A8-BC5B-882628E2CAB7.png (768x283, 32K)

>you guys need to grow up and suck dog dicks like me
>does gay cultural appreciation Arabian feminine dance

Yes!!! Don’t forget that one!! The (((media))) completely buried it

They would not do this stuff if it didn't work on NPCs.
That's why we are incorrect to think we are "attacking the NPCs with memes" , The NPCs don't even know what the hell is going on around them let alone in the news. The typical NPC just gets news blurbs in between songs on the radio or has the TV going on while they sheeple it up somewhere in the house.
The real target of the NPC meme is the people who program them.
And this, my lads, is how you program NPCs.

A person intelligent enough to make bombs delivered them in a retarded way that was sure to get caught.

Makes perfect sense...

NE Indiana up in here