Varg deals the final blow to mixed "Europeans"

youtube.com/watch?v=jRl-dUP2Ex8
If you have any hair color but blond and anything but fair blue eyes, then you are MIXED with Africans and Arabs.
Just deal with it; it's a FACT.

Attached: VargDisapproves.jpg (500x282, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRl-dUP2Ex8
youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c
youtube.com/watch?v=IlRMJufAvas
iceimg.net/site/v/7740599#2980&7740599
iceimg.net/site/v/7740605#2980&7740605
iceimg.net/site/v/7740634#2980&7740634
iceimg.net/site/v/7740644#2980&7740644
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe burns and this faggot concerns himself with the color of your eyes. kek. I have news for you faggots, you aren't doing SHIT. Not blue eyed white bois, not green eyed white bois, not this bearded faggot. You sniff eachothers farts all day while your women get ploughed by muzlims

Prince of Norway.

Attached: Haakon_Norwegian_Prince.jpg (245x346, 16K)

In the video above, Varg presents a rebuttal as to how NO native Europeans have black/brown hair.
If Europeans with black hair are mentioned in old lore and myths, then it is symbolic, NOT reality.

And the argument sounds really stupid. If European newborns have dark blonde hair and Snow White is supposed to reseble a newborn, then why does Snow White have pitch black hair?

Gerhard Henrik Armauer Hansen, one of the best Norway scientists.

Attached: GerhardHenrikArmauer.png (426x594, 118K)

so I guess the white race can't take credit for him

Attached: Magnus Carlsen.jpg (308x489, 39K)

The most notorious Europeans in history all had dark hair.

He chose to live in France. Most people here have dark hair and eyes. If he doesn't consider us to be Europeans, what the hell is he doing here? Fucking snownigger invader.

Attached: 1540375883937m.jpg (819x1024, 91K)

Neither for him.

Attached: JohannesKepler-300x412.jpg (300x412, 21K)

cross him off the list too

Attached: Nicolaus Copernicus.jpg (463x463, 37K)

Neither for the untersmench Alpinoid half flamish Beethoven.

Attached: beethoven-1801-us-pd.jpg (800x601, 95K)

another nonwhite, wow the white race is getting btfo

Attached: Isaac Newton.jpg (672x564, 104K)

He have red hair, so according to Varg he is "european".

Varg has stated that when the new Ice Age comes, then swarthy people like you must move back to the Middle East and Africa where you came from, because you are better adapted to live there while we pure Europeans will survive better in zones like France and the Alps, just beneath the glaciers.
So you better be ready to move out.

Literally has brown hair on OPs pic...

He have red hair so according to Varg he is "european" or "white".

>youtube.com/watch?v=jRl-dUP2Ex8
>If you have any hair color but blond and anything but fair blue eyes, then you are MIXED with Africans and Arabs.
>Just deal with it; it's a FACT.
You're a retard and apparently so is this varg character.

He is a dane by blood. #Notmyprince

why does anybody even pretend to care what he has to say? some snownigger metalfag I dont get it

There's no "Ice Age". This is a fallacy used by Varg to proof a superiority that they don't have.
If the "Ice Age" come Scandinavia will be dying.

Biggest retard ever.

>he himself has dark brown hair
>talks shit about non blonde hair people
no wonder he goes bald the stupid self hating bitch

I'm pretty sure Varg's definition of blonde includes people with brown hair whose colour changed from blonde to brown as they grew.

>blonde
>not redhead
Pathetic

Fuck you, it's called DIRTY BLOND
Varg doesn't have brown hair, ok?
Epic argument
We need to prepare for the coming Ice Age and when civilization collapses we will build something better; a TRIBAL pure European society.

Those Italians aren't white too...O-oh! You see the Lucan Da Vinci portrait with him with brown hair or brown eyes? You see the Da Vinci by his friend Giovanni Cariani with brown hair and eyes?
O-oh? They aren't white, o-oh no!

Attached: MyNordaAncestah.jpg (1442x1400, 564K)

Attached: varg4.jpg (960x445, 92K)

Are we still.listening to this welfare loser and his gay nazi opinions???

Listen to vargs music, not his politics. Metal heads have always been pretty dumb.

Attached: 1540277889297.jpg (338x305, 34K)

There's no "Ice Age" you stupid retarded.
There's no "-50ºC in 2019"
Stupid idiot.

...or in other words only people who are at least capable of producing blonde children.

You and varg are kike controlled opposition.

>be me
>quadroon
>look white
>beautiful white skin, blue eyes and wavy hair
>square jaw
>adonis-like features
Btfo

>sees brunette Varg with dark neckbeard

I’m unironically whiter than him and I’m probably part injun. He’s on a fucking worthless crusade.

Well I must be an Afro-Arab because I have black hair and brown eyes?

let's all listen to Varg's impressive knowledge of genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c

Attached: Varg history.png (589x391, 154K)

I'm a NATIVE EUROPEAN

There will be no such thing as Ice Age and society won't collapse. Stop taking what this schizophrenic says seriously.

Btw, Norway is irrelevant, your people and your culture is irrelevant. The most notorious Norwegian man is a black metal guy ex-member of a screamo band. Hang yourself, snownigger.

Attached: ec00df8c7a988c192b905a033c125b4a_XL.jpg (960x562, 441K)

>claim that Ancient Egypt was created by your race
>claim that Ancient Rome & Greece was also created by your race
>claim that your ancestors were super humans, but their story was purposely erased from the history books so that's why no one knows about it
>claim that thousands of years of oppression is the real reason why your people never made a major contribution to humanity
>claim that left to their own devices your race would create a futuristic utopian ethnostate, even though they failed for thousands of years to do so
>try to recreate a skeleton version of your ancestors religion and claim that you worship it
>get mocked by everyone as they see through your inferiority complex
>be Varg Vikernes
>pic unrelated

Attached: hotep.jpg (456x810, 43K)

Purist fags need to stop larping in their own heads and actually go out and deal with the real problems.

But the Egyptian royal family is closely related to modern-day Britons. DNA tests of mummies showed this.

And this is very funny, right, so the guy who lost every single argument he's ever been in, and then agreed to be irrelevant and hide like a bitch in the woods forever now wants to tell you who is allowed to be European, when he's already said that he favors the Islamic invasion of Europe because he hates Christianity so much.

This is very funny. The absolute state of the arsonist convict.

Different to what he says near the end of this vid (particularly about Iberians):
youtube.com/watch?v=IlRMJufAvas

Whats funny is there is a black indigenious tribe somewhere that naturally has blonde hair. I guess that means they are more European than me who has pale white skin but dark hair.

>Pic related True Ayran Ubermensch

Attached: 3f8028dfb6eca3d05f0e55f97e6d20ec.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Yet, still insecure enough to be making posts like these.

Come on, nigger. You can lie to us but don't lie to yourself. Being a shitskin hurts, a lot. It's ok to cry.

He also doesn't believe in a futuristic utopian ethnostate. None of those three things, are things he believes in.
I mean, come on, the guy is pretty easy to criticize. You don't have to make up things, then you just look stupid yourself.

>yes goys dont listen to varg hes just trying to divide us also you shouldnt listen to white nationalists in general trying to divide you from your black and brown brothers HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA

>Croatia
Average IQ

Heard of Kalidas? That's actually Kristen. A white guy who wrote the Mahabharata, which actually the "Megabasquela". Another white creation, taken over by shitskins just like our countries.

Heard of Sun Tzu? Nah, mate. That was Son of Zeus - a WHITE NORDIC GREEK guy. It's the fucking chinks this time.

Heard of Mao Zedong? Nope nope that's not Mao Zedong, that's Mark Zuckerbong - a BRITISH WHITE GUY WITH BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. These chinks worship white cock man, even their leader is fucking white.

Heard of Shah Jahan? The guy that built the Taj Mahal in the memory of Mumtaz Mahal. His REAL name was Shaun John, and his wife was Mary Malene, two WHITE NORDIC BLUE EYED people. The Taj Mahal is literally a WHITE monument. FUCKING SHITSKINS.

Heard of Ramayana? That's actually Renyovena, a WHITE TALE about a WHITE GUY rescuing his wife from a shitskin named Ravana (actual unkiked name Rojovana) from the lands of Sri Lanka (actually named Lakensburg, taken over by shitskins and renamed Lanka).

The city of Ayodhya is actually called Aryanoberghya, a WHITE city for BLUE EYED NORDS.

The Mali Empire? Nah, it's more like the Mary Empire, set up by Queen Mary of Africa, taken over by shitskins - AGAIN.

Aztecs? NAH. Acetech, Native Americans were shitskins who took over white lands of AMERICA. The WHITE PEOPLE FROM SIBERIA settled into America to create white utopia in the fucking BCE. Then the shitskins came out of the Pacific ocean and destroyed the white civilization.

Fucking kikes stole our history.

I'm happy to report that I did not read more than five words of that before dropping it.

What the fuck? The egyptian DNA mummies is related to the ancient Near Eastern people.
In european sides, Greeks,Anatolians are more related to the ancient egyptians.

Attached: egypt.png (471x177, 7K)

There is going to be a mini-ice age in 2030 it is confirmed Sun spots will be at the lowest frequencies. It does not mean though that only blonde hair blue eyed people will survive, Siberians and Inuits are more accustomed to harsher winter environments than Varg is. He will die and Eskimos will continue to eat Whale and Seal blubber.

White on white crime. I thought I never see the day. You snowniggers are a crazy bunch.

Attached: 12aaaa.jpg (229x220, 11K)

Melanesians aren’t African. They’re descended from ancient Southeast Asians and probably count as their own race however small.

Attached: 991140E5-CF8E-4C9D-9F12-730810FD5888.jpg (700x525, 72K)

>I'm happy to report that I did not read more than five words of that before dropping it.

No problem, I can sum it up in an image for you so it's easier on your brain.

Attached: 1539204742532.png (971x597, 67K)

Varg thinks we're 99% neanderthal.

He said that the Greeks and Romans were advanced because they were all blonde and blue eyed, but at the same time he says that civilization is a bad thing and that we should live like Africans. He hates Rome because according to him, Romans destroyed Norwegian culture (as if there was such thing, lol). Absolutely Barbarian.

Attached: images (5).jpg (461x666, 17K)

So, Celts and the like are mixed with blacks and arabs? I dont think so .

OP here.
I'm just false-flagging as a Vargtard.
Glad to see most of you called BS.
Sorry for wasting your time, but I don't think it's exactly unsignificant to have some good arguments ready at hand to deal with retards like Varg.

Varg is retarded. Dark hair is native to europe. It's black hair that comes from outside of europe.

Is the opinion of a criminal, murderer and failed musician important for anyone?
I don't understand, can anyone explain me?

USE YOUR FLAG DUMB MEMEFLAGGER

Funny, because Zeus is the most mediterranean god.

Attached: zeus.png (718x512, 672K)

Varg is retarded.

The only reason blonde and blue eyes is outside of Scandinavian is due to vikings.

Most Europeans have brown hair and brown eyes.

Facial structure is more of a sign then hair and eye colour. Varg is legit retarded.

Unironically interesting.

>that African is whiter than you

Attached: albino_african_americans.jpg (240x300, 8K)

He doesn't consider your people white, britbong.

He’s still a newborn, fuck off kike.

Yeah, I don’t take Varg seriously. Rightfully so, he is a piece of shit.

Funny, because Greeks are the most "racist" people toward the blond Barbarians.
[HAIR]– Polemon, Physiognomonica, 8.11

"hê de xanthê kai hupoleukos, hopoia Skuthôn, skaiotêta dêloi êgoun kakotêta kai agriotêta"

Blond and whitish hair, like that of Scythians, signifies stupidity, evilness, and savageness

[SKIN] – Aritotles et Corpus Aristotelicum, Physiognomonica, 812a, 13

"Hoi agan melanes deiloi: anapheretai epi tous Ai-
guptious, Aithiopas. hoi de leukoi agan deiloi: anapheretai epi tas gunaikas"

Very dark men are cowards: it is said of Egyptians and Ethiopians. White men are cowards: it is said of women.

Adamantius, Physiognomica, II, 37.10
Very fair and whitish hair, like that of Scythians and Celts, [signifies] ignorance, dimness and savageness

"Spectandum nigris oculis, nigroque capillo" which Hesiod admires in his Alcmena, the black eyes and black hair of the greek woman which Hesiod admires.

Attached: GreeksHoarr2.png (1592x1296, 2.7M)

lmao

Varg is literally an 80 IQ brainlet murderer, his own sons hair is literally turning brown lmao

All those people were white because they were civilized and productive. That definition excludes Varg, he's a nigger.

Calm down, Varg. Everybody know's that you larp in the chan.

He is getting his arguments from dumb pop science articles that are commonly shared around aut right Facebook + VK

iceimg.net/site/v/7740599#2980&7740599
iceimg.net/site/v/7740605#2980&7740605
iceimg.net/site/v/7740634#2980&7740634
iceimg.net/site/v/7740644#2980&7740644

>It's black hair that comes from outside of europe.
I'm not even sure that that's true. Some of the most remote and isolated areas of the western British Isles is stuffed with people who have jet black hair with either brown or fair eyes. I think these people are the ones most similar to the ancient Britons (builders of Stonehenge, etc.) who are some of the oldest peoples of the continent.

How is zeus the most Mediterranean god. Poseidon was the only one of the big three that was ever described as having dark hair.

Why are mutts on Jow Forums so triggerd by vargs opinions? Are you ppl mad that daddy varg wont fuck you?

Attached: 1539977278238.jpg (608x1024, 80K)

So Varg is more accurate than my dna test? How is he so capable?

Attached: dna.png (391x222, 19K)

Achilles was said to have blonde hair by homer

>Serb calling anyone shitskin

>Why are mutts on Jow Forums so triggerd by vargs opinions? Are you ppl mad that daddy varg wont fuck you?

Or maybe because he's simply a FUCKING RETARD?

It's too small to read, is there a way to make the image larger? If it's important I want to know what you have to say.

They're not Croatia retard

fuck off jew, no one will fall for your shilling
not even the 2016 retard are gullible enough to send their genetic info and dollars to jews

varg has really gone off the deep end

all those doom wads finally got to him

Attached: 1518467568400.gif (322x242, 1.51M)

Unfortunately Americans relying on celebrities, even the wash outs, for information is all the trend.

Post pictures. I've literally never seen a white person with black hair. Pale people yes like iranians, jews, lebanese, spics etc. But never a white person. As far as i know it's basically non existent in northwestern europe with rare occurrences in eastern and southern europe due to admixture

Homer also said that the ocean was the same color as wine.
We don't really know the context of the words used.

But Europe is warm due to ocean, what the fuck is he talking about? What is the coldest temperatures in northern Europe? -25C with -35c as a record? It's a joke. Even in my southern siberian city is -52c as coldest recorded temperature. Only indigenous people of siberia and alaska actually adapted to the cold weather.

In Greek poems and history's Greek gods are describes as having many hair coloration.
Plato explain this calling as "unusual" beauty.
Achilles was describes in several poems as having "red hair", "blond hair" and "light brown hair".

Hope Anons can see, guy is ashkenazi.
t. classifier

Attached: yep ashkenazi.jpg (280x425, 35K)

If you are not just backpaddling but really trying to do some research here then, respect. I used to be a Vargtard mainly because I am into his music. But this last video and most of his videos about the so called "true europeans" are bullshit for sure.

All I hear is Euros are afraid that they are mutts.

Achilles was describes as having "red hair" by other's poems and also "light brown".
Homer is blind, Plato explain the colors used by the Poems.

t. retard
His own father has dark brown hair,,you can see it in that Iraq video.
of course he wants every myth to be about reincarnation and childbirth so he comes up with all kinds of shit to make the stories fit in with his theories.

Some Welsh people have black hair

>dark haired/eyes vargtards will still keep sucking his dick

Silly nonsense being repeated again and again. He said that genes for dark hair and eyes are floating around in the euro gene pool due to (thoroughly bleached) admixture at various points in history, from the neolithic Middle Eastern migrants and others. He never said you aren't white for having dark features of that albino negroids are white.

Attached: Kore.jpg (581x1080, 128K)

I dont really get vargs logic with this because he uses climate as a reason why europeans looked a certain way but at the same time also ruled everywhere?

>VargDisapproves.jpg
VargIsNotBlondEither.FACT