Trump is responsable for these bombs, not directly but by encouraging these kinds of people. This is a fact

Trump is responsable for these bombs, not directly but by encouraging these kinds of people. This is a fact.

>muh flase flag
fuck off

Attached: trump.png (1179x712, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-doj-records-show-obama-administration-helped-fund-george-soros-left-wing-political-activities-albania/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have alerted the FBI of your tip OP, you seem confident, figured I'd pass it on

I 100% agree. Blame it all on Trump.

Attached: 5460217251423.jpg (1280x891, 170K)

Oh, have reporters finally figured out what he's guilty of?

Attached: 1539814414301.png (829x810, 791K)

>muh flase flag
Didn't you know? Anything that could possibly have been one of our own doing something wrong is OBVIOUSLY just the EVIL ENEMY OTHER trying to pull a trick. Nobody on our side can ever be wrong.

gtfo shill

no

die already, it is a false flag

KEK

Once.the Jews actually start to die for going against God, this will seem very insignificant.

Good. It's about time people started dying as a result of the disgusting traitorous actions they've taken against this country. I am completely peaceful but if other people want to mail bombs and attempt to kill these fucks then good riddance. Not like I'll be shedding a tear for them.

Thanks for admitting that you're a shill.

False flag reason, Obama send money to Soros to fund the left
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-doj-records-show-obama-administration-helped-fund-george-soros-left-wing-political-activities-albania/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

>by encouraging these kinds of people
How exactly does Trump encourage Democrat ploys?
Did he also encourage the DNC to railroad Bernard Sanders and murder Seth Rich?

Kek

Attached: 1540398273248.png (768x283, 32K)

Shills are shilling hard which means it is a false flag and they are distracting us from dissecting the MSM's narrative and holes in their stories. It goes in all fields and goes nicely with onions, lads.

why do shills like to use meme flags so much?

>everything that doesn't line up with my narrow world view is a false flag.
Literal NPC line of thought there. Some right wingers here are nuts.

Attached: b6688424.jpg (680x698, 89K)

because they're probably israeli

2 packages were traced back to the DNC