Ivanka chimes in

Notice how this stupid bitch is the FIRST to "disavow" any threats against Democrats and never says shit against their attacks on Republicans? How she always believes the CNN narratives and is always the first out of the Trump Admin to jump on Twitter.

THIS FUCKING BITCH. She can't shut her fucking mouth. It has every appearance of a false flag, and here she is 'disavowing'. I fucking hate this crypto KIKE bitch.

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1055122633350696961

Attached: rtrtrtrtr.png (735x526, 77K)

The call is coming from the house...

none of the bombs exploded, so there is no proof that this is "attempted violence", but let's blame the Russians anyway to annoy libshits

>crypto

Shut up cunt Ivanka! You're falling for their trap and will be apologizing for shit you never did or believed in.

did you ever see something made in america actually work ? that's how the service secret knew they where "home made" and not made by muslims

Yael Kushner (AKA "Ivanka ""Trump"") is a Democrat in all but name, forever has been.

Of course the NYC liberal Democrat Jew cunt is going to side with Democrats. What did you expect?

Attached: 7413213515261.jpg (1992x3000, 913K)

um

> disavowing

you realize the democrats have declared war

they already use violence by proxy, getting blacks and undocumented migrant workers to rough people up

a black actually messed up my back for months by pushing me down just to be a nasty brutal violent thug

the democrats love this

they love it when the blacks and mexicans get violent

for some reason Americans won't put violent blacks and mexicans in jail

it is as if the laws are optional and you can hurt people with impunity

> disavowing

you realize that it isn't an alt-right or white nationalist who did this, right?

you sound like you're worried a white nationalist did this

basically you're sorry Ivanka didn't say

> really wish those bombs had gone off

This is all a direct consequence of Trump's racebaiting and rabblerousing against the media for 3 years now. His base is made up of the least educated, poorest, and deluded people this country has to offer. The blame solely rests on Trump and he should public ally disavow these right wing bombers like a fucking MAN.

>President Obama

Naaa you fap to her pic regularly,

did she say shit when Scalia was shot?

Weather Underground made bombs that work, but that was several decades ago

This is what you do politically, O Dysgenic One. It clears your name showing you aren't the one sending the packages.

the media loves to say

> every Jow Forums user is a jerk

remember, these are journalists

the media loves it when Jow Forums demands the death of democrats and minorities

sometimes they deserve it, but in this case they planted the bombs at their own houses for political effect, just like gamergate

Kinda suspected the left false flagged themselves. This shilling in this thread is pretty solid proof.

the media should do a better job of finding out when democrats and their thugs deserve to be killed rather than just getting hysterical when a Jow Forums user demands the death of a democrat or minority or undocumented migrant worker

the faster you response the less ammo they have
THEY WANT you to have negative reactions
and if you DON'T
... well they come on here, the kikes, and say "oh that bitch capitulated"
which is what you're doing
OH OH, kike exposed
fuck you kike
id

Blame Reddit and reset era. I did my part

Stfu you dumb liberal. People like you are the reason why trump won.

BULLSHIT....any violence that happens against the left, she is ALWAYS one of the first on Twitter to 'disavow'. The bitch SETS the narrative.

I don't understand

please explain

They're shilling on every thread the topic comes up in. Absolutely a false flag.

The dumbest possible thing after the last two years would be to blame the left.

dems aint lefties and conspiracy is the most popular thing. think deeper boys....

Attached: 78654365.jpg (1240x642, 178K)

Ivanka mailed the bombs

She's a powder burner what did you expect? Ever asked yourself why she married a kike?

I wish this kike slut would shut up.

>Think deeper

WHY is Ivanka Trump ALWAYS 'disavowing' first? Out of the entire Trump Admin,l she is always JUMPING on the narrative within minutes. WHY???

Thank god for Ivanka I know when Trump has his finger on the button ready to press Ivanka may be our only hope. To bad she's married to the antichrist great tits also.

I hate her 1000% more than Kushner

it is a good narrative

showing people that the democrats are violent thugs will help them see that the democrats are responsible for 9/11

the USA PATRIOT Act is basically an act designed to put Republicans in prison for being alive

the USA PATRIOT Act is an attempt by democrats to influence the American people

the democrats did 9/11 but most Americans won't believe it, even when they see the changes in law criminalized life for many if not most Republicans

yes, the democrats killed 3,000 people so they could destroy the lives of millions, making it impossible for them to vote, and thereby marginalize the Republican party

9/11 is voter intimidation and election fraud committed by the democrat party

>a woman

Attached: 66FA5BDF-C907-4996-91B6-8ECC1D5D2D1E.jpg (228x221, 19K)

I remember starting a subreddit for this bitch back in 2016, thinking I was going to meme her into the first woman president in 2024, I was so excited
>Jow ForumsIvankaMTrump
I think it was. Anyway it got real popular but when I found out about whole Kushner and her converting thing, I shoahed the fuck out of that subreddit. Purged every single post and put the subreddit on private.

Man I've changed since then, were we all once reddit faggots at one point?

Because shes a woman. They’re built to be neurotic and over protective. Great for child care. Fucking awful for everything else.

Attached: F652DC02-65FF-4CFF-B135-557163CC8F8F.jpg (800x450, 43K)

No, just you.

Attached: 2F137F89-B720-4C88-A360-31F3FE14ABD7.png (600x577, 91K)

the democrats are suicidal and want to die, this is why they are willing to play with death this way, by putting bombs in their homes and telling the media and police

the democrats are suicidal

they know deep down that they are wrong

morally wrong

they know the American people will kick

them out of the USA when war starts

the democrats are demanding to have a

separate morality that is not Americans

but rather is based on accepting 9/11 as

if the democrats did it and by being a

democrat it is possible to benefit from

neglecting to investigate the 9/11 bombings

democrats are witches that used bombs on

9/11

they are unconvincing performance

artists that know nothing of the occult

aaaaaaand there goes the house
fuck.

Still won't be a big blue wave like the dems have been meming about but it seems obvious to me internal polling had the GOP doing well and now the dems will certainly take the house.
Hope you all enjoyed 2 years of progress because that's all we're getting done now.

what do you mean "at one point"? you're a confirmed faggot currently.

This! What the fuck did that lampshade mean by this?

who is going to change their vote based on any of this? fuck off shill.

THIS IS THE WORST FALSE FLAG EVER!

>who is going to change their vote based on any of this?
nobody but it encourages more lefties to show up.

No one asked you, you dumb bitch

Oh boy, I’m sure getting sleepy

Attached: 065A7C94-EEF0-434F-A355-49B99C2A0A20.jpg (750x687, 441K)

>former Trump voter here.....

I hope the nig that caused you lasting physical injury gets blasted over a bad drug deal, user. Or even better, when he confronts an armed white man.

Settle down user you are having a cow man.

Hes one of those under 18 year olds

Attached: FF96118B-3526-44D7-8D94-4D97DF2ABFAB.jpg (750x1247, 177K)

God this cunt is annoying

>get disabled by a coon
>still love them because of the 'they are misguided people!' meme
holy FUCK my guy, that was a clear redpill you absolute fucking retarded cuck.

Attached: 1526366770989.png (765x862, 105K)

Notice she didn't mention the bomb that was sent to (((Soros))) That was intentional ya glowing nigger.

Attached: FB_IMG_15371205467501513.jpg (1080x1683, 107K)

Fuck that stupid bitch. Trump should disawov her.

False flag 100000%.
Soros was legit, then he got assblasted and decided to “package bomb” his own. Fucking faggot. Then they have “officers” being told to go “explain” to media. Yeah ok, no surveillance video... lemme guess a white male in kkk garb running around like the fucking hamburglar.

Why should she disavow though? It could be a fucking communist nigger doing this, why does this kike acknowledges somehow that it has to be Trump supporter? Fuck off Ivanka.

Attached: 1509656766602.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

>blaming everything on the puppets and not the master
why can't you name the jew? do you honestly think dubya and cheney didnt have a say in blowing up the tower? you are delusional if you think they weren't in

are trying to larp as your qanon? how boomer are you? is it that hard to name the kike?

Attached: 1537411288324.gif (800x371, 198K)

Letting some nigger push you, how old are you boomer?

Attached: 1534813955277.jpg (422x422, 115K)

Because she's a BITCH that undermines her own Father's Admin and thinks she's 'helping'

stfu ivanka, you kike puppet! she must be the libtard of the trump family who everyone only tolerates because tits.

>Great for child care
which is why blacks grow up to be responsible adults without fathers.

>Out of the entire Trump Admin,l she is always JUMPING on the narrative within minutes. WHY???
>Out of the entire Trump Admin,l she
>she

She's not wrong you know.

Attached: image.jpg (650x1024, 100K)

Why the fuck does she refer to Obama as "President"? It looks so weird to me as a non-American.
Is it normal to refer to former Presidents as "President" even if there is another sitting president in place, that happen to be your own father no less?

Attached: 1537802690815.png (716x800, 30K)

You dumb cuck. This prevents the 'Trump's side won't disavow political violence against the dems'. The false flag takes a hit if it looks like everyone is banding together rather than the left's wish to divide

Yea Pretty normal.

It's normal, you'll hear people say President Reagan, President Bush, etc.. But not everyone does it, and some presidents are referred to as president less. for example people will say Bill Clinton more than President Clinton