Do you think that most of us are on here because we have no sorted relationship with a woman that isn't related to us?

Do you think that most of us are on here because we have no sorted relationship with a woman that isn't related to us?

Attached: IMG_1845.jpg (400x400, 30K)

No, I'm on here because most people my age group near me don't agree with the beliefs and opinions I hold.
I could try to convince brick walls to change or I could talk with like-minded people on Jow Forums.

I'm here because I'm addicted to internet

I but Benis in bajina
It called fug OP
Virgin

No fuck women.

I am here because it is the only fucking place on the internet that is not afraid to tell the truth.

Edgy.

most people are on here running interference for tptb. i'm here mostly out of curiosity

Nah I'm married and my relationship isn't fucked up.

I come here because its the only thing close to discourse that exists on the internet. Plus the memes are good.

I'm here to shit post.

We’re here because we are npcs

Nice projection.

Ive fucked over 100 women, have two baby moms and my aryan gf wants to marry me.

But being mixed race means i have no home or sense of belonging.

It is as if you mindlessly just repeated something that does not even apply like a fucking NPC drone.

Nothing edgy was said, learn what the word actually means.

I’m on here because of curiosity. No relationship would solve that. Being single/in a relationship has had no effect on how much I come here

I'm getting married soon. Don't project your own failures on us.

Married 15 years with 4 kids... you have no idea how many "normal" people are on Jow Forums

this, I want to leave this site, but I don't have friends, who aren't drinkers, hollywood movie watchers, partiers etc.

i have 2 girlfriends what are you talking about

God damn boomer, gtfo

Nah brah I am married
And also I have a job interview tomorrow for 150k job
You are just a nerd

Attached: DFC77276-2BA6-46C7-9C8B-CC58CFE419D1.jpg (700x566, 106K)

>hollywood movie watchers
Because you're gay.

Attached: IMG_1852.jpg (408x431, 19K)

sorry gay lonely leaf im married with a kid. bit of advice i did have to go outside to meet her. try it some time.

I used to lurk here everyday, when I was dating with my ex, dated her for 2 years

Jow Forums convinced me to get a gf to save the white race.

I think we're here because there are no women left worth having due to kikes and their marxist bullshit and because Hitler was absolutely right
Also this is where you find happenings due to the fact kikes own all media and only report false flags

Money over bitches bro

It's easier to shitpost and troll on 4chins. Other platforms just ban you.

Attached: biUGjwY.jpg (973x1400, 475K)

Lel nigga all the women worth having are taken before they turn 20

Don’t fuck around in life

>leaf

no i have a gf
but there's really no other place to get information that isn't pure propaganda

It is as if you don't even know what the meme means or entails.

Keep showing everyone how dumb and underage you are.

Ive banged over 100 women, its still fun to shit post on Jow Forums before I round at the hospital in the morning.

Attached: 1535155008626.jpg (413x395, 25K)

lol no. I'm married. I'm here to shitpost.

I have a wife.
I'm here to shitpost at work.

Attached: DnpulaJXgAA-P8Z.jpg (840x1200, 109K)

Brother

I'm in a 4 year monogamous relationship with a lovely girl who wants kids with me. But I've been on Jow Forums since 2004. It's hard to leave the hivemind behind.

I'm here to keep a watchfull eye on the goyim to make sure non of you fagits interfere with our master pl

I hate leafs.

Who here doesn’t have a wife
I feel for you

- Posted from my couch

>Lel nigga
yes, also niggers
who wants to go outside anymore and see that

Exactly this. Have to wade through some shit but nowhere else do I get guarantee'd both sides of the story thanks to ever present shills fighting against the autists. But also some luls to go with it. Usually the truth is somewhere in the middle of the REEing.

Nigger what? I've been with my gf now for almost eight years.

I come here because uninhibited anons can hold a conversation better than normies can IRL. You see, it nourishes my soul.

Seems like there's a lot of married anons on Jow Forums. Is this the least incel board?

Attached: 13pgz.png (1280x1856, 1.06M)

Same

Nope. That's just you.

Stop being a such a pathetic incel. It's bad for the cause.

pol is a board for alpha males only

Well I’ve had many relationships and am married currently, so no.

I'm not a lesbian though

Yikes.

>A fucking leaf

Double Yikes.

Attached: 1539236929643.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

what's with this 100 number coming up
almost everywhere now? there are 100
american senators.

*rubs hands*

No, I'm married and I've had sex every day for the past week. I'm on here because I can't leave.

did you meet them in the caravan?

???

itt OP's false NPC narrative got shrekt so he called everyone edgy and fled

A lot, almost certainly a majority, but not most.

Gamers rise up

I know I am

Is this how you harvest (You)s? Very ingenious, I'll give you this one.

Attached: cripes.jpg (814x500, 51K)

I'm still here.

Me and my fiancé both browse Jow Forums lol

>yo dude, why are you so serious? We have to enjoy life. Remember that rap song? Do the deed, smoke the weed, flex your brain, do cocaine. Relax, bro, it's not like we can change anything. Enjoy life!
Good free time is considered going to some concert, getting shitfaced on XTC and alcohol.

???

That only makes this whole thread worse, leafboy. Have you considered unironic suicide?

Attached: LÁNGSZÓRÓ.jpg (594x420, 54K)

No u

>tfw when wanting kids badly but most women are fucked and i'm too autistic to make a move anyway

why live?

Attached: impactful feel.png (711x715, 459K)

Either shape the fuck up or kill yourself.

You're going to have to compromise here and just find the least fucked up woman you can.

yeah, you're all incels no shit. congrats on finally coming to terms with it