Red pill me on asbestos. Why is Trump trying to give it a comeback?

Red pill me on asbestos. Why is Trump trying to give it a comeback?

Attached: Offered-up-for-sex.jpg (600x899, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-johnson-johnson-cancer-lawsuit/jury-orders-jj-to-pay-4-7-billion-in-missouri-asbestos-cancer-case-idUSKBN1K234U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

It is cheap and in big supply

And causes all sorts of horrible diseases. Is there actually a legit reason to bring this stuff back, considering it's literally cancer?

>Why is Trump trying to give it a comeback?
Source?

Over here you can sue the company/government if they do that shit, and you get a long term health illness from it.

Brake pads.

Give your balls a tug ya titfucker.

women have only one place in our society

Attached: treat.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

Lots of kinds of asbestos. It would be like banning all dogs because of pitbulls.
It's highly effective at what it does and can be safely used. You just need to take reasonable precautions like everything else.

ah the asbestos myth.. ever wonder who profited when it came to replacing asbestos in many buildings?

it's only harmful when you literally breathe in the dust. so when its actually part of the structure, it doesn't affect your health. proper handling of asbestos is actually not dangerous.

It's used in the manufacture of other chemicals. It's not like we're bring asbestos ceiling tiles and brake pads back.

Dumbest idea I've ever heard, considering inhalation of asbestos dust is what causes cancer.

Asbestos fiber is the only form that can cause cancer. There are plenty of other forms that are safe.

>sbestos is a set of six naturally occurring silicate minerals,[1] which all have in common their eponymous asbestiform habit: i.e. long (roughly 1:20 aspect ratio), thin fibrous crystals, with each visible fiber composed of millions of microscopic "fibrils" that can be released by abrasion and other processes.

It's these fibrous crystals that cause all the negative health effects.

How cunts should be treated except they should be kept nude.

Attached: 12_01.jpg (1600x1071, 552K)

>There are plenty of other forms that are safe.
Until they decay and turn into dust/fiber that goes into your lungs.

Right?

Asbestos is not nearly as dangerous as it is made out to be.

Asbestos never left, it’s very very useful and when the proper procedure is followed it’s completely harmless. There’s nothing wrong with asbestos

>There are plenty of other forms that are safe.
I thought all asbestos was made of such fibers. Can you name a form that isn't?

inhaling carcinogenic substances to own the libs

Is that a bowl full of plain ramen?

I suppose a boomer is going to assume that back in his day that was how things were done.

>mfw at all the virgins itt
pic related is how God intended

Attached: 1528180585574.jpg (489x555, 120K)

>be retarded long time ago
>use product in way it makes people sick
>instead of fixing it to be safe and sealed ban it entirely
We’ve just had enough stupidity emotional overreacting idiots

My fellow Americans are actually defending usage of literal carcinogens. Because the orange guy said so.

Are those low-height bedframes more comfortable or do they make it harder to get up in the morning?

Attached: 1519497407345.jpg (682x662, 93K)

You’re a fucking retard. I bet you believe this jury made the right decision too reuters.com/article/us-johnson-johnson-cancer-lawsuit/jury-orders-jj-to-pay-4-7-billion-in-missouri-asbestos-cancer-case-idUSKBN1K234U

>Swe
Don’t you have a migrant’s anus to tongue?

>op posts something with no source, just a straight up lie
>posts some whores tits
>tries to bump his own thread even though that hasnt worked for years

is this an extremely obvious slide thread? I think so

I’ve always supported the use of asbestos, I’ve worked around it for over a decade.

That’s right my fellow goyim. You tell that evil white oppressor that safety precautions and “reasonable measures” are RACIST and BIGOTED because this means brown people, women, and transgenders cant work as contractors due to these harsh regulations that force them to do work they don’t have to do!

Kill yourself femdomfag

I'm a geologist with some mineralogy experience. Asbestos is a category of mineral form which share similar properties. There are two types of asbestos: orthorombic acicular asbestos, typically pyroxene minerals, which form sharp insoluble little needles. These needles accumulate in your lungs and don't break down, causing scarring and potentially cancer and disease after prolonged exposure. The other type are made from rolled-up "sheet" minerals (like rolling a piece of paper into a thin tube). These are much more flexible and thread like, and break down very quickly so they dont damage your lungs. The asbestos scare made the scientifically illiterate populace think all asbestos is bad when only a certain type is harmful

There’s talk of it elsewhere he’s just a moron who made a thread instead of a reply (on purpose)

Red Pill yourself phaggot. Asbestos isn’t used for home/building insulation anymore. There are other applications for it. Insulation around APUs comes to mind. And only trained techs are around it.

>You’re a fucking retard.
Just because I assume asbestos isn't indestructible and is able to disintegrate over time?

you wont want to leave your bed ever

You belong on a cross monkey

Because Russia is now the largest producer of it of course.

Based and redpilled, also FUUUUUUUUUCCCKK

Attached: 1538258896093.png (1280x720, 340K)

Because it's only dangerous when pulverised, which it doesn't become until you smash it, which people shouldn't be doing with installed insulation material anyway.

Its not being used no, but its still everywhere. The only thing its still used for are the shields they use for spaceshuttles to come back to earth

Not just that, asbestos has been used for centuries for fire proofing. Even Marco Polo wrote about Chinese miners making sweaters for heat protection. They'd clean the sweaters by throwing them in a fire to burn off the grime.
Now, how long does someone live wearing an asbestos sweater? Not sure but it's clearly longer than without or they wouldn't have done it.