A white, christian girl

>a white, christian girl

how does this make you feel, pol?

How much more are we going to take?

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (552x353, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fZdwGVJd8Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like I want to engage in bloody murder

towards the politicians that sold their soul to globalism i hope

delusional idiots. do you think there were no fucked up people pre-refugee crisis?

All for the sake of babysitting primitve niggers and sandniggers... So sad

>Italian
>White

the muslims, the politicians, the zionists and everyone who even have a SLIGHT responsiblity for all of this will get the rope. one day. Thats the only day I live for

Why was she getting high with non-whites older than her in the first place?

>Christian
>Commie
Chose

Also dressed like a fucking roastie whore, nothing of values is lost.

>I'm whiter than you mohammed!
t. la cretura

Link ?

Help me unite "aware" people to oppose this madness

Message for you Mark Collett

youtu.be/fZdwGVJd8Iw

Message for you Aaron Kasparov

>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guib4hrpzp4

Message for you Lady Graceful

>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieFMMCqAPjA

Message for you Black Pilled

>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayVpmZaadRk

Message for The Iconoclast

>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKKj2ZNImmo

Attached: 1536184290536.jpg (3500x3200, 599K)

We need first to get rid of this commie LARPing as a Pope.

Attached: media_xll_8518919.jpg (510x370, 27K)

She looks like she fucks niggers

good riddance

Daily reminder this girl was a open borders commie whore and not christian at all, she was probably hanging out with some nigs to show her hospitality to refugees, she just got what she deserved.

In three words : TOLL PAID ROASTIE

This

>implying she didn't deserve it

16 year olds likes to go out and have a few drinks nowadays. Not everyone is a socially rejected faggot like yourself.

you'll get the rope for sure, ahmed

Based Niggers, if only they filmed the drugging and raping and made it into a under 3mb webm...

Whore got what she deserved.

>be dumb roastie sucking black dick
>get BTFO and die

Feels good man

Wearing a cross hardly makes one a Christian; many people use just as a fashion accessory. I know a girl who has a cross tattooed on her and she doesn't even believe (yet alone, know) what is in the Bible.

This.

Pathetic mangina.

Thots getting patrolled. It's just yet more evidence that whores who hang around blacks get raped and killed. She was trash in life, but at least her death may have made another dozen girls take a different path.

I appreciate this makes me read like a cunt, but fuck it, those who will not learn deserve everything they get.

Attached: 1538123585390.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Whores wearing crosses is just them trying to hide their massive beef curtains.
Massive whores usually think that way they can play the good girl again but they ain‘t foolin anyone.

>Whore around with literal sand nigger 3rd worlders
>Not expect to be raped and killed
She was mentally ill, user, this has nothing to do with being socially aware.

absolute fucking niggers. and she was no commie btw.
she was a 16 year old who probably grew up being taught/indoctrinated to hate herself and her race every day. I was a libtard too when I was 15, but I learned as I started to grow and think for myself. She probably would too.

Youre the absolute niggers of the white race.

>roastie whore getting BTFO
Feels good tbqh

Found the roastie, please show your tits then GTFO.

imagine anonymously virtue signalling for cunts who don’t give a shit about you

Should have started thinking on her own earlier the dumb NPC nigger loving whore, I‘d piss on her grave.

Of course there were. This doesn't change the fact that non-whites are worthless scum.

Oh boy I can't wait for the next shooter, he might even be able to kill some of them this time

>Burgernigger
>thinks he can judge Italian whiteness

>absolute state

Attached: JesusForgiveness.jpg (369x496, 25K)

Jesus was a sandnigger, like I care what that subhuman cunt would think.

lol this is the second time in history Rome is being raided by savages

Toll paid.

I'm not going to say she deserved it, but if you leave your car door unlocked in a nigger neighborhood don't expect your car not to get stolen. Though, I certainly feel a lot less empathy for her than someone who got caught up in a sandnigger attack that doesn't betray their race.

interesting isn’t it, no Google search shows up — no English media is covering the incident

Attached: B9C25635-0500-4352-838E-5092C5ECC197.png (1242x2208, 273K)

This is what “Italy” shows up as.

Attached: 7B45DF90-4170-4A35-8B2D-D797878903F5.png (1242x2208, 1.11M)

>roastie
>roastie
>probably a roastie
>coalburner
Italian young girls are the most based and redpilled demographic, suck it up
Lega is /ourguys/ and PD are centre lefties in teh pic

Attached: elezioni 2018.jpg (650x936, 127K)

>european men losing their women to sandniggers and cheering when they are killed

Haha you're all fucked. You're not even capable of protect your women neither your country.
A bunch of psychopaths.

Attached: 44611097_194074684825426_2271399780976427008_n.jpg (720x936, 84K)

>implying she didn‘t suck off the niggers for drugs

Don't expect any newspaper to cover anything that could ever spark racial hatred here unless it's against whites. See: Juden's influence in western media.

No English (((sources))) bother covering it, all Italian sources
A rape story here gets more articles on Guardian than Italy lol

Attached: 309C2478-ADBD-4952-85C7-C4B3F36EF1CD.jpg (734x2208, 897K)

Attached: 345678642563765.jpg (800x723, 51K)

>women
>based
Yikes, the absolute STATE of Jow Forums

Attached: A096686F-A231-4A5C-9935-CD910F52DC74.png (540x473, 271K)

Why should I feel sorry for race traitor whores?
Its good that these subhuman roasties get removed from our societys before they can spawn a mutt.

Looks bourgeoisie. Don't care.

Attached: 1466833333302.jpg (561x478, 97K)

>he is still in denial

Stronzo pls

Good. Hope more die so we can return to ancient morality

Based!

>How much more
All of it.

You can't even uncuck your fucking country, you wouldn't do shit, tough guy.
The only thing to blame here is how society works now. Women are told that they have to be "strong and independent" and men are told that protecting women is sexism. But let's just ignore this and keep going with this moral decline, huh?

You need to search her name on google and you will find it

Yep I did, only Italian sources,

>we live in a society
>muh poor based wymyn need protection, fuck men!
Yikes!

Why should I protect race traitors and degenerates?
They need to die, its just the way it is.
Of course I will cheer whenever a nigger kills a coalburning whore.

fpbp
any other answer makes you a cuck

>your women
Not our women.

is that u?

>italian
>white

snapped, saved and saged

She was asking for it.

Sexually liberated women are just like playtoys for men who do not abide by the feminist rules.

I'm just waiting for Salvini to send out the Navy, board the Aquarius and arrest its crew. Then start using the Aquarius to literally ship the migrants back to Africa.

Begum orgodogs

Attached: 56896915689005689.png (175x288, 9K)

It's an an anonymous forum, you don't need to virtue signal here.

if you're passively deriving satisfaction and pleasure from the fact that your women are being taken by other races and prevented from continuing your race then you have adopted a cuckold-defeatist mindset where you're literally deriving enjoyment from your race being weakened and dwindling and your extinction getting closer.

This is exactly what jews and anti-whites want from you . This kind of thinking has turned you into the same kind self-hating white who actively hopes that there will be an end to whiteness or decides not to have kids because they will be white.

Any time a woman from your race gets taken by another race and prevented from continuing your race that should disgust you and make you feel angry , not satisfaction. It's the exact same perverse consolation a cuck gets from his wife being taken by another man. "my wife has been taken by another man but at least I can jerk off to it "

"a girl from my race has been taken by a man of another race and won't continue our race and as a result our race's numbers will dwindle and we'll become closer to extinction, but at least I can try and enjoy that she died because of it"

a real man gets disgusted and angry when his women get taken, he doesn't try and derive satisfaction from it like a cuckolded subhuman.

Call out defeatist-cuck sentiments and mindsets like this.
It is one of the most disgusting things on Jow Forums and is exactly what the jews and other anti-white groups would want from us.

GANG
A
N
G

She was legitimately drug addict and went to Abdul and Moussa to get her fix, and they fixed her alright.

Still a whore, probably accepted hanging out with them because diversity is great and sexual liberation is like the best thing

in before
>"you're just a white knight, leftist immigration is women's fault so they deserve to be blamed."
totally irrelevent to the fact that it's impossible to continue the white race without white women and thus its in our interests for white men and women to procreate and when that doesn't happen because a man from another race takes a white women that goes against our interests and attempting to derive satisfaction from something that goes totally against your interests is a cuckold mindset

secondly, women have always been easily persuaded. expecting them to be held fully accountable the same as men is feminised thinking. Women are something in between children and adults.

If they're collectively being leftist then that's just a reflection of how much we white men have lost control of our culture's broadcasting and education. 70 years ago these exact same women would have grown up and developed into entirely healthy, productive , self-loving white people. Women will always just go along with what the perceived consensus and norms are , which they detect from education and broadcasting. this is true for women of every race.
70 years ago in their home middle eastern countries, muslim women would have ideal self-love for their culture and customs. their genetically indistinguishable descendents living in america are instead leaving the religion and marrying out rapidly.

This is why blaming general women for anything and wanting them to be held fully accountable is feminised thinking .

stories like this should be wake up calls for how fraught our position is and how we as white men should be very proactive in trying to win back our sense of collective identity , pride and sense of shared self-interest.
they shouldn't be used as fuel to cuckedly derive satisfaction .

good job on replying to a bunch of shitskins

Oh, the jew!

Was she a bolognaise cunt?

Or maybe I just like seeing whores get BTFO.
Honestly if that slut was BTFO by a bunch of Aryan dudes I’d be just as amused as if nigs did it.

Attached: 0A3C2886-BBE1-4652-9A22-0C041AE18901.jpg (434x393, 48K)

Why dont We co-ordinate attacks on revealling these peoples identity?
I say: HAIL IL DUCE

Call out this kind of cuckold defeatism whenever you see it.
It originates from anti-white groups who want us to passively enjoy our race's diminishment and extinction and from bitter incels who put their resentment about being unable to seduce a single woman above the interests of their race.

I would give a shit if that girl wasn't a coalburner, but since she was thanks for the cleanse.

Rome, only town to be worse than Bofogna.

She was a drug addicted, nigger fucking used up whore and a degenerate.
Nothing of value was lost.
Everytime I read about a degenerate getting BTFO I perform a small dance in celebration.

Get bent, fuckers.

What makes you think we get off to this? Ok, some probably do, but most simply don't care anymore.