Some people arent buying the false flag

I know normies are gullible as fuck, but are they that gullible enough to believe people would be sent bombs mere days before the mid terms.

Attached: jameswood.jpg (575x209, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnKtvqiOo9Q&feature=youtu.be&t=111
twitter.com/Clintonite33/status/1055125887425736704
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055144250457948160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You tell em James

Non NPCs will see right through it

Attached: falseflagalert.jpg (621x476, 43K)

This is all a direct consequence of Trump's racebaiting and rabblerousing against the media for 3 years now. His base is made up of the least educated, the poorest, and most deluded people this country has to offer. The blame solely rests on Trump and he should public ally disavow these right wing bombers like a fucking MAN.

based james and blackpilled

Your script is ALREADY old.

styx called this out

youtube.com/watch?v=gnKtvqiOo9Q&feature=youtu.be&t=111

>Do I disavow? Yes, I disavow. I disavow. But when you have The FAKE NEWS MEDIA etc etc...

Also let’s take into consideration they are (((suspecious packages)))
No one said they were actual bombs.

Also
>routine mail inspection
No one is buying this that isn’t already a leftist npc

>His base is made up of the least educated, the poorest, and most deluded people this country has to offer
I thought Trump was a Republican, not a Democrat.

Wow, noted kook James Woods and a random "1 like" Tweet that was probably written by the guy that took the screencap.

>Be alt-right
>Smart enough to make bombs
>Dilligent enough to find addresses to George Soros, Obama, and the Clintons
>Dedicated enough to hand deliver
>Elections two weeks out
>Notice "my side" is doing really well
>Better hurry up and deliver those bombs!

yup i know right...
the question is how gullible are most people

Don't forget the last step
>blame your victims for your actions
right out of the playbook

Notice how they all where sent to people who Trump knocked or criticized and all were sent to their homes.
Theory, a DNC staffer who has the addresses of all these people

Attached: oddshmmm.jpg (303x490, 32K)

Sick denial of statistics

He'll get banned for this

>all attacks that fit my agenda are real
>any attacks that go against my agenda are fake
NPC as fuck thinking.

idk how retarded they think we are.

If it’s real these “suspicious packages” are probably just full of dog shit.

>guaranteed replies

This piece of shit is so blatant that even normies on Reddit are immediately trying to defend against claims of a false flag. This one is complete horse shit.

Attached: dearbabyjesus.png (113x147, 39K)

Imagine un-ironically believing this

>Hillary is such a witch that everyone hates her
if it is a false flag, it's not a very smart one lol

checked
breaking911 is now saying that two of the packages have -no joke- return addresses to debbie wasserman's dnc office

Attached: comped.jpg (938x944, 328K)

It all started with George Soros, Captain False Flag himself...I wonder who could be behind it?

Think again
twitter.com/Clintonite33/status/1055125887425736704

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

SHE TRIED TO WARN US.
SHE WAS MAD.
WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED.
DIANE NO MORE PLEASE!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.53.39 PM.png (652x672, 437K)

Attached: terrorists have the bomb.jpg (652x672, 163K)

kys shill. Only leftards are fucking retarded enough to fall for this shit

I think clinton is behind this actually.

the question isn't how smart or gullible are people on the right.
none of the political theater (to include this bomb "attempt") were designed for the right.
it's all designed for the lefty audience, which also happens to be the default setting, hence is much larger a group (though not all of them vote).
the democrat leadership knows it has to create a large enough ruckus to motivate lazy leftist peons to get up off their ass and vote.

James Woods isn't a normie, though.

James Woods, based as always.

false flags only work if you actually kill someone

see; 911

>be Cuomo
>Is out doing a speech
>Finds package 30 seconds later
>come on, man...
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055144250457948160

Attached: 1486266285017.jpg (384x384, 77K)

>uneducated
>but just smart enough to make a bomb
bluepill really is bliss

>I have a bachelor's degree in lesbian dance theory, a master's in gender&race theory and a doctoral in basket weaving, i'm educated.
The left.

Attached: 146871451451.jpg (422x466, 33K)

could someone post an NPC meme for this 56% fagger, i didnt save any

if a bomb didn't blow up and kill someone in their town it doesn't mean anything, it's nowhere near as impressive as a movie explosion so they barely register it unless they are academics

oh fuck

Attached: 911.png (745x956, 635K)

The hang-up is nobody on the left really believes THEY will be the target of bombs, and they don't have nearly the fear motivation that is pushing GOP voters.

We may be assaulted while trying to demonstrate, we may be targets of a false accusation, we may be the victim of illegal immigrant crime. We have a personal incentive to respond.

The Dem voters have to have so much empathy with the likes of Debbie Wasserman Shultz that they feel personally threatened by this farce of a "mail bomb campaign".

I predict Cheeto Hitler will have some more impressive thing to talk about shortly.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz couldn't rig the DNC enough, so she decided to go on a bomb spree to help the left

>t.desperate yid
back to the oven

>to motivate lazy leftist peons to get up off their ass and vote.
the only way to do that would be like to run the first admitted crackhead or the first Korean lesbian with one leg who like pot and hookers or something like that

otherwise who gives a shit and most of their candidates are who gives a shit weasel curly haired men who look and act like weasel lawyer criminals who could use a good punch in the mouth just in case

it's true., most people if they don't register that someone close to them was injured by the threat will consider it make believe and unimportant

so they won't vote because of it, the committed democrat voters are there and consistent, the large centrist ground can be easily motivated by a promise of change towards personal fiscal strength and independence

>Suspicious package sent to CNN contained ‘some kind’ of white powder, NYPD says
So this one, at least, doesn't seem to be a bomb.

2/10

now the GOP base is forced to become conspirators and look like idiots, this was well played by the Dems

at least Alex Jones isn't around anymore whipping people up

I see assholes on TD fantasize about political violence all of the goddamn time.

It could be argued that this false flag would be easier to debunk if you didn't e.g. run crowds of people over with cars.

Post proof
>run crowds of people over with cars
that's a lie though.

you forgot

>DON'T BLOW ANY OF THEM UP

>Post proof
why are you wasting my time when you know it's true? Come the fuck on.

Proof now please

>>DON'T BLOW ANY OF THEM UP
You must live in a cartoon world where mail bombs are detonated with a handheld remote

lol james wooods played that spook bomb maker with stallone

Modern leftists are just freeloaders who have zero connection to the working class. It’s sad, really.

>muh charlottesville
Don't start attacking someone in their car if you dont want it to be used as weapon. And no one died from it, just like all these (((bombs))) that were never actually mailed.

inb4 heather hefer, she actually died from being a hamplanet

so fighting for the freedoms and equality of others is being a free loader??? fuck all the pieces of shit like you on this site.

I mean
Some of them are

You know the austin bomber?
He detonated them with a remote

fuck this tranny faggot. He is perpetrating the lone nut theory. When will you realize that he is nothing but an opportunist that throws shit on the wall. He will never say anything that might get him banned. DITCH HIM.

he is a fucking racist

Naw I live in the real world where they just use cell phones

YAWN. Your tricks are boring, you old man.

That’s not a warning, it’s threat lol

>I browse reddit all the goddam time
it shows
go back there

>reddit spacing
>bitching about TD
ok you're free to go back to your containment zone anytime you faggot

>e.g. run crowds of people over with cars.
already been debunked by Jow Forums autism, they got the pictures of the car being hit, they got the proffessor who threatend the spergs life with his rifle, and they got the video of hamplanet not being hit by the car.
but we still have a nice still photo of people bowling where half of them loose their shoes cause the cant tie em up

Attached: Charlottesville-hit-and-run[1].jpg (630x420, 156K)

What freedoms are you fighting for? Also, what is equality and why do you want it?

pol talks about killing democrats every day, so why do you all want it to be a false flag?

everyone sees through your contant spin and bullshit.

you pol shits are violent psychopaths, its not a secret.

>tfw (((ISIS))) ends up helping out Republicans

Attached: 98d9d1939384jgsd.png (1207x759, 688K)

actually it's 10/10
see how many retards like you replied to him

Nice reddit spacing phoneposter.

quick, tell james woods about the pristine stamps on the package. he's a big voice

Stopped reading at "pol"

>His base is made up of the least educated, the poorest, and most deluded people

>all Trump supporters are literal retards
>they know how to build bombs

Pick one.

Based and redpilled.

Cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: Cory Booker Allegation.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>Republicans mail bombs all over on the brink of winning the mid terms

>Assad gasses civilians repeatedly on the brink of winning a war

Yeah ok lol

Attached: Leftist False Flags.jpg (640x628, 87K)

Not "some" ALL

no one is buying your false flag bullshit

>reddit the post

Why are dems trying to kill themselves? Do they need help?

SHILL ALERT:

Attached: 1537317470523.gif (448x308, 188K)

*fighting to take away other people's freedoms because they might hurt a protected class' feefees

>getting this triggered by a pumpkin

Attached: 1476370641932.gif (549x376, 355K)

somewhere on youtube is an interview with him about this

I mean, if you ignore the Oklahoma bombings, the 42 abortion clinics bombed and 186 acts of arson since 1977, the pizzagate shooting, multiple attacks against Black churches over the last four years, the murder of Blaze Bernstein, the University of Maryland stabbing, the car going through the crowd of the counter-protestors at Charlottesville, and the Portland train attack, just as a few examples, then yeah, totally.

Who else has access to Obama, Clinton and the cnn mail rooms.

This is real lol

God I love autism. The fuckers in this thread should feel plenty stupid for buying him in the first place.

TIME TO REDPILL THE NORMIES

POST THIS PIC ON NORMIE CONSERVATIVE VENUES AND POINT OUT THE LACK OF POST OFFICE MARK

Attached: DqShbA9WoAACVHF.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Can't tell if you're being serious or not.

See this, faggot.

>are they that gullible enough to believe people would be sent bombs mere days before the mid terms.
Why is that such a stretch? That would be the best time to do it, wouldn't it?

Have you seen how the globalists/lefties have been losing their frikkin minds lately? Deranged is not smart, lol.

Nope, just mail ricin and shoot them at baseball games, wait...what? NPC.exe has stopped working

>debunked arguments

Wow, this is insane. Thang god i wasn’t able to make it to early voting the past two days. I’ve supported Trump since he announced he was running and planned on voting straight R in the midterms, but i’ll now be voting all democrat for the first time in my life.

It’s crazy how me and so many other bought into everything Trump said. Intruly believed all of his talking points about the “fake news” and the “violent left”. I’ve gotten into heated debates with friends and family to defend this man. God do i feel like an idiot. I’ve got a lot of apologizing to do.