Bombs mailed to clear leaders of the left

>bombs mailed to clear leaders of the left
>all bombs arrive at their destination at the same time somehow
>none of the bombs do anything
>just in time for national news before a midterm
Now I’m not inferring anything, but this is interesting

Attached: D79FC8AF-160E-41DA-845C-2F1BCC0A3BA9.jpg (300x250, 21K)

this is a difficult post to follow, its not very clear. I think you're thinking it could be a false flag.

This is an age of false flags, nothing ever ACTUALLY happens, just engineered crises.

Excuse you, I didn’t say anything

Attached: BAB3AB4B-0A24-4335-8D7E-0861AE5D436D.jpg (434x341, 39K)

NO GUYS IT WAS CRAZY RACIST HOMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC DRUMPFTARDS ATTACKING PEACEFUL CITIZENS

Attached: images.png (247x204, 6K)

Up your autism

HEY RABBI

It's kind of like how everytime Assad is about to win in Syria there is a chemical attack

Obvious jewish tricks are obvous

Just more desperate tactics from the left to fill the void of their nonexistent platform.

Attached: Dem platform.jpg (594x429, 45K)

If you think anything happens, or that anything is real, you are a shill.

Attached: 1540310394315.jpg (500x425, 30K)

there is no higher level autism than mine. I am the king autist.

Attached: 1537891577564.gif (375x375, 168K)

Jow Forums talks about the day of the rope and putting bullets in heads every single day, barely a thread goes by without it. Your kneejerk reaction to someone actually following through on your blustering is that Jow Forums is actually harmless, we dindu nuffin, we a good boy.
If there was actual evidence of it all being fake, fine. But don't sit there and say "There's no way we would do something that makes us look bad!" like you don't encourage shit like this.

fuck you right-wing terrorist scum

this

>”I’ve thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House”

This whole board is satire you idiot. Jesus dude.

>Jow Forums talks everyday
>everyday there is something violent that Jow Forums talked about doing.
or
>once before a critical election one of the many things Jow Forums talks about happens, with 0 casualties and maximum optics against the generally Jow Forums supported faction

Attached: 15390465742888.png (666x46, 16K)

Can someone tell me why I should give a single fuck about the well being of any person working at CNN?

“The key to victory, is that when you are on the verge of total success, you should bomb your own civilians so that the Americans have a reason to kill you”
-bashar al Assad and Midterm Mailman

>If there was actual evidence of it all being fake
>just happened this morning
get a load of this faggot

> Prominent member of criminal gang
> About to get arrested
> Will he/she break under pressure during interrogation and turn rat ?
> "Can't take the risk"

Mob Rules 101

Attached: 1534033177740.png (500x667, 210K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.23.48 PM.png (1346x1084, 1.15M)

It won't work anymore nazi. Alqueda used to say that "We're gonna hijack planes and ram the twin towers" followed by "it's just satire" well guess what? they rammed the towers when everyone thought they were just satirical.

>taking Jow Forums seriously
uh...

It used to be. Then you attracted an army of genuine retards and boomers who don't understand the concept of bait and start falling for shit like Q.
>The plot didn't work so it wasn't us
Criticize people claiming things without evidence, user, not me. I don't know who it was or why it happened, which is why I didn't make half a dozen threads on how it is DEFINITELY A FALSE FLAG THE LIBERALS ARE THE REAL VIOLENT ONES

dont criticise the media or else people bomb them! stop inciting hatred and violence!

Jow Forums is a board of peace and you will be the first to hang on the day of the rope heathen scum.

9/11 was a false flag attack to push tighter security and restriction of freedoms

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

>retard this is a joke
Hang yourself

>claiming things without evidence
Circumstantial evidence is still evidence. You absolutely can get convictions with circumstantial evedince.

You know, if I was a retired politician or celebrity, I wouldn't have my home address listed publicly.

>Migrant caravan
>These bombs
The left are going all out. Interesting.

>news now comparing them to the unibomber

lmao

the best part about this whole thing is that no one is going to believe this shit and it wont change anyones votes. people are wise to the game and their empathy reserves are completely exhausted

Idk why this picture set me off, but Dems can't really put any of their policies in play without causing half the fucking jobs in the country to disappear unless Reps economic policies cause enough boom to fund the Dems. Reps in fiscal, Dems in social as I've always said. idk that may be well off and is off-topic but I like your pic so have this one.

Attached: 1540322779122.png (756x468, 287K)

>today there will be fbi investigation at
>Hillary’s house
>Obama’s house
>Soros’ house
>John Brennan’s
>Debbie watzerman’s office
>Cnn headquarters
Now I’m not inferring anything, but this is interesting

We dindu nuffin. Find the threads where we put these packages together and got their addresses.
I'm sure you can find them in the archives.

>it's just a bit of banter m8 calm down will ye

Attached: 911toys.jpg (580x742, 63K)

Good thing Jow Forums is all satire.

You kill yourself too

It has to be a hell of a lot more clear cut than "We wouldn't do this because we're too nice and smart, therefore it is definitely conclusively the other guys."
Whether any real evidence comes out or not, spam on the front page has determined the Jow Forums narrative will remain that it was a false flag. Today will be forgotten by the right and remembered by the left, further cementing the way each lives in their own world of isolated facts with no overlap, polarizing both sides even more.

>"We wouldn't do this because we're too nice and smart, therefore it is definitely conclusively the other guys."

Attached: coinuhsewer.jpg (720x736, 30K)

I'm just waiting for the manifesto to come out mentioning Trump by name and probably migrants

Where the fuck do I need to live to get mail before 9:00 AM?

the only liberal/democratic policies i've seen are (at least in CT):
-make health insurance even more unaffordable
-water down public education
-invite and encourage deviancy
-flooding our country with illegal, untrackable immigrants and feeding and housing them
-increase public debt via unsustainable pensions
-scream for tolerance, inclusivity and acceptance, but are anything but

I really can't think of one good liberal policy except maybe really cracking down on animal abusers. They NEVER mention the fucking Fed either, but pretend to rail against inequality.

Attached: Conan:Haiti 1.jpg (800x533, 178K)

This right here.

Anyone with a functioning brain can see this is a false flag at a glance. At a point of complete desperation for liberals someone decides to play right into their most deluded narratives with nothing to gain for the right. Doesn't even have to be organized centrally, probably a random 40 year old wine-aunt seething about Trump trying to feed the hysteria in her righteous quest to save the country from Nazis.

I believe it was hand delivered to soros. but it is interdasting that all of these places in different cities would all receive UPS, US mail, or Fedex around the same time.

Attached: dancemylovelys.jpg (800x764, 123K)

Kek

Leftists talk every single day about putting bullets in people's heads. I bet this is a progressive faggot, trans bomber. Maybe a vagina too, since it was such a fucking failure.

Im just here to LARP because leafland is boring and full of lefties that can't be funny for shit. Jow Forums is a board of tolerance and peace you fucking nigger faggot.