Reminder that if you are not working out you are contributing to the beta epidemic

reminder that if you are not working out you are contributing to the beta epidemic

Attached: buff.png (900x555, 413K)

Attached: 1909594700009.jpg (919x626, 186K)

A lot of the betas I know are gym rats. Being alpha is more mental than physical.

>Being alpha is more mental than physical.
this, but a man should be physically fit for his own sake

For health reasons, yes. With the creation of modern weapons and tools, being physically strong really isn't biologically important anymore except maybe getting laid.

There is nothing more fucking beta than being a gymfag. Just accept the fact that you will always be a faggot.

Attached: 1539072176197 (1).jpg (768x768, 111K)

I have really bad experience with fit-autists. Most of them seem to be either super insecure or super narcissistic. It's hard to find a mentally healthy human being that frequents the gym. (unless they're basically forced to do so as a part of their job or something)

But how can you operate all those cybernetic extensions on your body without a solid base?

Buy a gun

Nothing wrong with general working out to stay in shape and look decent, but I think serious bodybuilding is a sign of underlying mental health issues.

>What did you say about the Holocaust, goy?

True

Attached: squat.png (652x722, 92K)

>With the creation of modern weapons and tools, being physically strong really isn't biologically important anymore except maybe getting laid.
are you retarded? being strong is more than aesthetics or simple health reasons. It builds discipline as well as strength and stamina.
>leaf
opinion discarded

You can build discipline and stamina by making your bed every morning, paying your bills every month, and jogging, brainlet.

>mfw this user thinks physical discipline and mental discipline are the same thing
o i am laffin

TIL jogging doesn't build physical discipline.

people respect you A LOT more when you're jacked (as long as you're tall)
it's fucking dumb but it's true

Wtf is up with that guys ear? Is he a fucking elf or something?

If you surround yourself by brainlets and other betas.

This
I'm pretty ripped but still mentally a beta person

>jogging
kek
marathon running builds physical discipline, but not the same way olympic weightlifting does, and neither are the same as muay thai kickboxing. jogging is for housewives.

its obviously fake you fucking moron

No it's not.

This.

Nothing wrong with going to the gym so you're not a fat piece of lard or so scrawny that a strong wind can knock you over. But it shouldn't be your whole life.

Pic related looks like a faggot

A healthy body breeds a healthy mind.

Getting fit isn't just about the body
It requires discipline, strategy, abstaining from short term satisfactions
It's physical growth that requires mental growth

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Cardio is just as important as strength. Jogging isn't the only way to improve cardio, but you need some type of cardio to be physically fit. Just can't pick up heavy items continuously all the time.

>There is nothing more fucking beta than being a gymfag. Just accept the fact that you will always be a faggot.

You sound like you could use the gym

Post body? I wanna see what kind of twig is lecturing me about what fags look like

I wouldn't say brainlets
but betas to some degree
most guys are
I'd be surprised if you weren't one too though

also the massive testosterone increases
which is going to make you behave more like a man

Going to the temple of Iron in 10 minutes
see you later goys

Attached: 1523618173398.jpg (4488x3508, 1.59M)

One of my favourite quotes

Attached: Socrates physical training.png (960x383, 461K)

I'll get myself to an average-above average standard then I'll stop. I've never met a respectable gymfag and I don't want to follow in their footsteps.

This. Physical fitness is a sign of self respect

>Cardio is just as important as strength
yes, but strength training improves cardio. cardio doesn't build muscle mass. why aren't you olympic lifting and sprinting?

Good man. I just got back, got to dislodge my squat plug now...