It's time

Attached: 44733932_2169515149799084_4153726755305160704_n.jpg (750x704, 44K)

I haven't cried since a child, not even close during difficult times like breakups or being fired.

Attached: 2bb9db4a4a57a44daef4c7d271303305.jpg (235x291, 20K)

>apologizing to children
Didn't know that one, what is it about?

Because apparently being a stern leader to teach children is bad, and you need to say sorry for hurting their child feefees

no, we need to normalize normalcy

You have to apologize to children for not aborting them as accordance to leftist doctrine

What's wrong with men crying?

Attached: 1522087531714.jpg (550x682, 87K)

There are too many emotional men as is

>breastfeeding in public
no.
pump that shit at home.
>same-sex parents
as soon as they can naturally give birth.
;)
>men wearing makeup
fine if they're in a show.
>women in positions of power
not possible because women aren't allowed to have power.
that's called nature.
>apologizing to children
that's already normal.
>men crying and showing emotion
i already show emotion every time i fire up a hair metal song and drink beer to it.

>white women in 2018
They will never have shit on ready to birth thick Latina conservatives.

>Millennial women

Attached: 8.jpg (585x2011, 382K)

Basically children don't need parents anymore, they're too backwards and might pass on their problematic tendencies generationally, it's time to nip Western culture in the bid and send all children starting at kindergarten age to state-run boarding schools staffed by pedophile social workers with doctorates in critical theories

Most cry baby makes aren't crying after a battle or because they are surrounded by death. They cry because someone said something mean on the internet.

>be leftist
>be bad parent
>dont apologize
all there is to it

>yes if its a white child from two married parents
>no
>no
>no
>this one doesn't even fit with the rest
>no

Attached: 1487384415689.jpg (268x325, 16K)

Have you fought in a harsh war and seen brothers and friends blown up? If not, then why the fuck are you crying?

Men crying and showing emotion is find in proper context, say if your parents die or your children die. Men crying over gay shit is not fine

It’s current year you bigot why aren’t you worshipping baphomet yet?

They deserved it.

It's funny because that's actually what they want.

>can we please normalize all these things that have already been normalized
>I don't think they have been normalized enough
God I hate these braindead fucks.

Attached: 1520871677942.jpg (460x259, 49K)

t. literal teenagers who never experienced the harsh reality of life

its funny because thats whats been happening for the last 70 years

its 2019, can we start normalizing
>shooting illegal migrant hordes
>the nuclear family
>chastity
>women being mothers
>being held accountable
>men becoming men again

Good NPC, good, males are supposed to be emotionless robots

Nothing. The issue is that women don't realize men do cry, for things that are actually sad. We don't cry because our co-worker said something bitchy behind our backs. We don't cry because we missed a deadline, we don't cry because something sad happened in our favorite TV show.

We cry when we lose a good friend or a lover. We cry when something we care deeply about is lost or destroyed.

So women think we don't cry.

Nigger I guarantee you haven’t experienced “the harsh realities”. Most things you cry over aren’t worth crying over.

Most men cry about the mundane inconviniances such as a woman, instead of reserving that emotion for a time in which shedding a tear is appropriate. That man has had his way of life torn away, while most men will cry about their favorite superhero dying.

Showing emotion is what makes us human and not tools of the state.

This attitude is here to reduce men to robots. That all it ever was there to do.

Men are not robots and if we let society treat us like them, expect to continue to be disposable in the eyes of the government.

based, but imagine how crazy you sound to the leftist idiots

Men have never outwardly shown emotion. Are you implying this is a new trend and thus fits your narrative?

I have no problem with only the first one.

>Not goddamn remotely political random tweet thread
KYS OP

>Normalize
This only matters to people who need permission to do anything

>apologizing to children
great way to fucking spoil them

Why not something controversial like a stable family raising healthy children?

Like you have lol

t. crying little bitch

Should normalize his head with a club.

>apologizing to children
What in the actual fuck is she talking about? I swear the entire left is just adolescent psychodrama playing itself out on a national scale.
>I’m mad at Dad! Down with Patriarchy!

So "nightmare world"?

>breastfeeding in public
I would rather not watch it in public but if there's no other choice and the baby is hungry and crying then why not. It's not like seeing female breasts is something shocking to me and it's not just showing off for fun, it's an emergency.
>Same-sex partners
It's against nature. Mentally ill people should be treated.
>men wearing makeup
For which reason? To look gay and feminine? No thanks.
>women in positions of power
If you're powerful enough to take the power, do it. Don't beg men to give it to you.
>apologizing to children
For what? My parents apologized me when they made mistakes but they didn't apologize me for punishing me when I deserved it. And it was good. There's no reason to apologize for giving a lesson to your children, even a painful one.
Gay as fuck. Crying won't solve your problems.

Conflating culture with biology again I see.

I am not opposed to masculinity as a whole- strength, power and aggression are great values and fundamental human values.

What I am opposed to is the idea men must be empathy free golems who act as mindless servants to the state.

IT'S ALMOST 2020 CAN WE PLEASE START NORMALIZING CHILD/ADULT SEX AND THE MURDER OF BIGOTS?

How is lack of crying “empathy free”? Why do soi goblins such as yourself somehow think that you can only have emotion if you cry?

>stern leader

Which one? The one who's thinks he's always right or the one without the adjective?

There is nothing more pathetic than a man crying in public, or at all, about anything less than death, or severe physical pain, like getting your dick cut off

Did you get yelled at a lot?

yup the overton window has long long way to go until we are sufficiently right wing

>"Can we please live in a world which is counter-intuitive to natural law."
You have to go back.

Attached: 1513506564261.png (500x522, 91K)

>nothing more pathetic
>leaf

Attached: 1538843373656.png (266x220, 13K)

>breastfeeding in public
I don't remember anyone shitting on that here
The fuck Americans what's wrong with tits?
As for men showing emotion ofc we do what the fuck is this dumb bitch on about? Jfc stop posting twatter

Attached: 1500117491372.png (632x756, 36K)

going through a constant menstrual cycle like many soiboys do crying is the only emotion he knows

No surprise there eh Muhammad

I got laid off recently and literally laughed, meanwhile my female coworker started crying.

The whole "men should think it is okay to cry" shit annoys me. Maybe it is just me, but I was never taught men never cry, there's a difference between that and controlling your emotions. Men should learn to control their emotions because they are protectors and have to actually act in times of crisis. If your buddy dies on the battlefield, that isn't the time to mourn his death, you have to figure out how to survive and protect everyone else with you. There is a time and a place, usually the time is well after the crisis and the place is in private. I think that's perfectly acceptable. It also puts more value on times when intense emotions are shown, because they aren't frivolous.

Except this one, right?

Attached: Kav.jpg (759x505, 56K)

Gay as fuck. Crying won't solve your problems.

Women don’t understand why men don’t show emotion, because it solves no problems. On women though, when they cry usually a white knight faggot will come and fix her problems. On men we understand it doesn’t do a goddamn thing.

The only time I shed some tears is when grandpa died and it was manly tears for th loss of a great man. Fuck crying for bullshit

>it's almost Next Year
And yet none of those things are remotely controversial any more, more is the pity? The last one presumably only applies to faggots and pussies anyway, and the second one is the leading cause of child rape in the West outside of Islam. Like, by a clear factor of eight, even.

Attached: 1539098067243.jpg (499x501, 34K)

>If you don't cry you're empathy free and mindless
Brb going to cut an onion

Well im sorry if I have to watch a landwhale whip out her deflated boob to feed her 12th child while the other 11 run around the food joint being loud and obnoxious as fuck

Everything fucking time

I'm a sensitive guy
With too much pride
I'm a sensitive guy..
Who loves a good cry
Just because I'm a guy
Doesnt mean I wont cry
I'll cry in front of you
I'll cry on the moon
Achoo
God bless you
Let's cry
I'm delicate

> Nornalize
Literally just convince normie women to have sex only with men who do X, Y, and Z and it will be normalixed in a week. Can't do it the other way around.

This is not a problem here. I've seen lots of ppl doing it, in fact the first pair of tit's i've seen as a kid was a blonde feeding her baby on a park bench waiting for the bus.

They are making this shit up to use as a wedge issue.

Same sex parents will never be normal, you dumb fucking cunt.

its true though, men are brought up to fit the manly narrative:
>don't cry
>don't feel insecure
>don't show how you feel
>don't be complicated
>don't hesitate
>etc etc.

as a result men are always competing with other men, who is the better man, can you hunt, drive, use a hammer, chat up a lady, build something, destroy something, etc.

its a non-stop competition from boyhood untill the end and allot of mean do get insecure about that, every man has felt less-then towards other men and allot of men regularly feel this way.

And since there is no acceptable way of negotiating all this they become frustrated, try even harder and you got yerself a regular chad whom just blocks everything and aims to overrule others at all costs.

and then you got those whom can;t do that and they try to be men by secretly cry themselves to sleep every night. or visits Jow Forums to just numb the nerves a bit and blame wimins.

In reality men are insecure and tired of having to constantly prove themselves to other men and women. they are not themselves. never have been.

>The fuck Americans what's wrong with tits?
Have you ever seen an overweight/obese bitch flop out her milkbags? It's upsetting on a deep level.

I feel literally no connection to my joke of a nation

>Men should be allowed to show emotion
>Lol look at that cry baby Kavanaugh throw a tantrum, lol he’s not qualified

Men’s instinct is to compete. Why the fuck do you think sports exist? It is in men’s nature to compete. Trying to remove that removes the man from the body. The only “men” who are tired of competing are women with dicks.

These women who post this shit are evil.

keep telling yourself that user.

i don't want to see some cow's ugly fat tits and her screaming kid while she looks around so that everyone is aware she has her fat tits out, faggots
the bitch shouldn't be out in public with her ugly spawn anyway

You’re the one going against all of history, not me

The funny thing is my ex used to complain I wasn't emotional at all. Now she is with an emotional fag who cries everyday. Last week she literally begged me to come back to her because she had no support from her current boyfriend who's a weak pussy.

Trudeau, what are you doing on 4chin?

Attached: 1536283099512.png (900x900, 386K)

1.Literal no name on twitter and op is an attention whoring fag for (you)s
2.What a retarded list to wish for

what the fuck, who is apologizing to children and for what?

>you got those whom can;t do that and they try to be men by secretly cry themselves to sleep
You get MGTOW. Men who drop everything, and who simply walk away. They finally come to the realization that the game is rigged.

>all of these are already legal
What people like her mean is to push things beyond the level they belong at.
>everyone must do X or it's not enough
Never let people push degeneracy like this.

Why wouldn't you apologize to a kid?

No to five of the six.As for the other, get them puppies out.

Nothing wrong with phat tits but small fattie boobs are disgusting I know what you mean
Agreed on the crying part I was a happy baby
I guess they cry all the time because they are raised in a daycare and or mothers don't love it enough and father ain't into the picture
I like tits tho especially Breast feeding I don't view it as degenerate it's not like shes running around spraying milk everywhere and shoving her tits into my face ha-haha

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-23-03-43-00-65.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Every time men show emotion the same assholes saying we should show more emotion call us bitches. Just look at what happened with Kavanaugh.

>not possible because women aren't allowed to have power.
>that's called nature.
hi Plebbit

It’s a typical shit test. They want sissies to reveal themselves so they can move on and/or become abusive after determining you’re weak/stupid

Attached: 9CD5B0E6-F389-41CB-911B-29C5CC0A4136.jpg (570x589, 106K)

No to everything.

no blue checkmark.

obvious bot.

>Men have never outwardly shown emotion.
Are you retarded?

Competition is enjoyable. What is wrong with you? incel?

>It’s a typical shit test. They want sissies to reveal themselves so they can move on and/or become abusive after determining you’re weak/stupid
Exactly. Women do not want to see weak, servile men. In fact, such men disgust them.

Previous generations for getting their country cucked

Interesting, you fixiated on cry, I fixiated on show emotion.

Show emotion means way more than crying.

Is the concept of compassion for your fellow human being so unthinkable?

Like the more I think about it, the more I realize just how alien and golem-like this whole ideology is. I used to think you just dehumanized people not like yourself. Now it’s so clear you dehumanize yourselves too, creating these imaginary dualisms that have even less nuance than the oppressor-oppressed dichotomy of social justice nuts or the class warfare narrative of the communists.

The desire to compete is not the problem, nor is it really the sole domain of men. Competing is too inherently human.

Breast feeding is unironically natural and should be encouraged milk formula is fucking terrible for babbies health
T. Breast fed
I've always been a big fan of men displaying emotions when appropriate but these days faggots cry over the smallest spilt s o y milk so idk
Figures you hate boobs nigger

No thanks. The weak do not belong in the midst of the strong. Out.

Why men wearing makeup and men crying and showing emotion?

This is the typical “men need feminism too” bullshit. I don’t want to wear makeup and I don’t want to be expected to show emotion

Also a stupid “look what year it is” argument

Honestly with the rate of legitimately dysfunctional homes and broken families parents really do owe their kids an apology for not being able to be civil to eachother and just raise them without having a parade of break ups fighting and new boyfriends and girlfriends

Come on guys, it's 2019! Lets be progressive. National shit in the streets day. Who's with me?

I completely agree. Having all the bad shit in your life just sit all bottled up isn't healthy. But crying like a little bitch all the time isn't good either.

why?

*too,

The lack of comma makes it sound like I am against competition- which believe me I am not. I love competitiveness, but I don’t see how that is mutually exclusive to showing emotion. Really the machine mentality is an inflexible mentality, it breaks easily and lacks adaptability. The ideal state of life isn’t order to begin with.

based and redpilled