So, when is WW3 going to happen?

Attached: usa-russia.jpg (610x356, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8ec7Wohdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 days

WW3 will be korea vs. finland. Mark my words

not for another 30 years or so, and russia won't be involved.

US & Poland vs Turkey & Japan

It's going to be blamed on you after the fact anyway Fritz.

shit book, total nonsense

Tommrow afternoon I know for sure my uncle works at Nintendo.

It's never going to happen. We're about 5 years away from a false flag alien invasion. That we'll somehow win against a force that traversed the fucking galaxy to get here but "muh human unity" will get us through.

What do you retards think Space Force is for.

I don't feel like getting assimilated. If we kill the Vulcans just trying to help us though... We deserve to die. I'm in support of first contact being peaceful.

I hope fucking soon.

first will be a civil war in the west, then CHN/RU/GER/ITA/AUT will invade some land to capitilise on weakness

Sensitive locations include ; Kosovo reclaim by Serbian and RU/CHN troops with Germanys approval.

Italians will need to invade something ,not sure what but they will definetely burn down some migrant hell holes and Jewish or EU ran buisnesses

Russia will most probably start taking over parts of Latvia+Lithuania+Poland.They need to a corridor to link up to Kaliningrad . This will be vital for the war effort.

Ukraine might be invaded aswell , to install a RU friendly president. Most likely PutinGovt wont issue any more conflict unless Ukraine escalates with the help of the CuckAlliance (USA/ISR/UK/FR/AUS) , which is very likely. >BBC condemns russian aggression ,even though it was cuck alliance and poroshenko starting it

There will not be any Nuclear weapons , it will be conventional. Incase the Cuck Alliance will be losing, Rockets will be sent to Siberia or Caucus fields to stop the natural resources fuelling the BasedAlliance . Rockets will be also sent to USA , targetting Texan oil fields and French Nuclear power stations (France has the most of these in the world btw)

Germany is vital cog here ,this time it has RU+CHN. Lets see how it goes.

i find it suspicious that in 70 years after the invention of the nuke that not a single one has ever been blown up by accident

Putin keeps threatening the West with nuclear annihilation. He must have forgotten that only one B83 can wipe out Moscow and all of it's inhabitants.

>WWIII
>Against Russia
>Not China
lmao

Oh, no many have blown up by accident, you just don't hear about it

Mutt, China have less nukes then Russia

Can you give an example?

>WW3
Americans are closer to killing each other than fighting any foreign power

idk, honestly I hope trump links up with putin and jinping and takes over the world with them

Do you think shit won't go down when the USA loses it's global policing power after a civil war?

Are the tranny, homo, and muslim filled armies of the west even prepared to face up to this???
youtube.com/watch?v=b8ec7Wohdt0

Just compare that to this British Army ad :
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

The West will get squashed in whatever next major conflict occurs

>boomer ww3

Boring. THIS will be WW3.

fuck forgot pic

Attached: 1490985831_0TIpuf_china_final.jpg (870x470, 63K)

literally never lol

soon i hope. I want everything to die before my failures manifests for good.

Ahh...jews.Like..4year old kids know America jews and Russia jews are family and best friends

Digits and it starts today.

Attached: 1e3.jpg (630x630, 82K)

The fact that India, Africa and anything from the Western border of Turkey to China exist, we do deserve a slow death.

A good while into the second American Civil war when it easiest for Russian conquest of the United States

Space Force is for people who fap to the military but don't know what specialized commands and battalions already exist. Or senile politicians desperate for attention. Or both.

Vulcan invasion is ok with me. Pic related.

Attached: tumblr_ktpyqfDssa1qzhl6vo1_1280.jpg (654x1090, 224K)

In the Clinton timeline, the world is already an irradiated hell-scape.

i don't know but i hope i will be online to shitpost about it. look forward to my nudes with mushroom clouds in the background.

Uh, I think it’s already happening. Lies from fake media, threats to eliminate constitutional rights (2A), thousands of people marching toward our southern border, police allowing Antifa to run wild in leftist cities, attempted assasination of a congressman, GOP leaders being harassed and run out of restaurants, statues being torn down, refusing to stand for our national anthem, etc.

I truly pray Teump has an October surprise up his sleeve that will finally shut these people up.

nobody will conquer the united states except for the united states.
violence got too ingrained into our culture and we have the largest potential well armed force the earth has ever seen - approximately 80 million people with 200 million weapons and 4 billion rounds of ammunition
no point in "conquering" something you'd have to nuke from orbit just to be able to safely set foot on

i would rather watch germany fall to kaliphate, hand in hand with a korean woman

soon hopefully

>hurr let me call you a mutt because I have no knowledge about geopolitics other than nuke counts XDDDDD
STFU namefagg

Attached: 1eb.jpg (644x500, 35K)

May this happen in my lifetime

Cold War of America vs China
It started in this summer.

>they will definetely burn down some migrant hell holes and Jewish or EU ran buisnesses
on it

In the pic russia and the us are doing a fist bump so Iran going to be us vs everyone else

#worldwar3works4me

newer since our elite kids live in west

That's what the foreign powers want you to think

Attached: quote-george-washington-363604.jpg (539x519, 82K)

What if we tag team China and crush them before they colonize us all?