Nordicism is a complete bullshit and Scandinavian superiority is a joke

Majority of European contribution was made by people from British isles and the western mainland but the retards here argue about Scandinavian superiority what superiority ? where is it ? Scandinavia might be a great in standards of living but they are irrelevant.

Nordicists are afro-centrists tier retarded idiots with superiority complex, do they realize that the overwhelming majority of great leaders scientists and inventors were non blonde/bule eyes, they always lie about reality and history they are racist against anyone who isn't super pale blonde with blue eyes
This subversive movement is one of the most ridiculous divide and rule movements

Attached: wegtransport-scandinavie1.jpg (780x640, 55K)

Brits are Anglos, those in the north are largely Scandi via earlier migrations all during the Great Migration. Read a book.

Attached: elements by nation.jpg (599x358, 75K)

>Anglos
Excuse, Saxons.

Hello el goblino americano

You nailed it user, as someone living in Norway these fucking Norwegians have the biggest fucking superiority complex i have ever seen.

If you consider anglos germanic then they will be a separate group, they have more in common with germany and Netherlands than with Scandinavia they barely any Scandinavian genetics

Are you a Norwegian or an foreigner ?

Hitler wanted to use norwegian females as breeding factories. Why would he want that Mr meme flag?

Thankfully the failure of this project saved Germany from being Sweden tier

Swedes are such a low form of life. Never achieved anything, don't have any history(inb4 vikings, those were: norwegians, danes, finns and even slavs). You were/are ruled by dynasty formed by a fucking French soldier. You never had any glory(inb4 turdy years war, where you got money from France, because your shithole was so poor it couldn't afford to pay army) (inb4 2 Deluge, where you first encountered door knobs and wooden plancks and killed polack civilians, but when actual Polish army arrived you shat your bricks and left. You also got beat by Polack monks and nuns, like pathethic cowards you are). But on top of that, now you pretend to be a humanitarian superpower and jerk off to the fact that you allow negroes and arabs to replace swedes and defile your women. And anyone that opposes it is less civilized than you. You didn't even thank poolacks for watering down your fucking cities and forests that niggers and ahmeds surely inflamed.

Swedes are the definition of genetic trash. And as much as I hate Finnshits, they're better than you.
Niggers want your women as well.

And how many Scandianvians are there? Adjust for population and Scandinavians have contributed more than any other people

Also note that the population of Scandinavia has quadrupled in the last 200 years, which makes our achievements even more remarkable

Attached: 1531594266748.png (1430x546, 82K)

It's embarrassing to read your stupidity and misunderstanding of the whole concept of Nordicism.

>Boohoo you are irrelevant because you dont have orange meme leaders, cut up journalists into kebab or have plutocracy goverments :(
Jaiks

Attached: tump up.jpg (1000x800, 53K)

>Conquered and founded Russia
>No achievements

This is also the greatest military victory since Cannae. Double envelopment with a numericall inferior force. Only been done at Cannae and then after at Tannenberg 1914.

Meanwhile the French salue with both hands in the air. Kek. And you invented degeneracy with your revolition. Fuck France

Attached: Screenshot-2018-2-8 Battle of Fraustadt - Wikipedia.png (378x921, 281K)

As for battles against Poles. Sweden effortlessly beat the Poles despite us being outnumbered 5 to 1

We are truly the envy of lesser folk

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-10 Battle of Warsaw (1705) - Wikipedia.png (376x825, 311K)

>Arguing for norway
>Countered with argument against sweden

Amazing OP. Amazing

Niggers want what they can get. Hitler had high standards

Scandi's are unironically snow niggers. Anglos and Meds are the reason western civilisation exists

Cherrypick.
Hitler was the enemy of the white people.

Nice meme flag non-aryan

someone is jelly lol

Attached: unnamed.png (900x900, 554K)

>t. Inferior lifeform

>tfw shetlandish
Too British to be accepted in Scandinavia
Too Scandinavian to want to be accepted as British

Attached: IMG_0009.jpg (466x411, 67K)

lol

Attached: 800px-Viking_Expansion.svg.png (800x524, 190K)

>The British Isles having nothing to do with Scandinavia
>Brainletwojack.jpg

Attached: 800px-England_878.svg.png (800x995, 609K)

>Per 1000 inhabitants
This explain why your countries are high
>Adjust for population and Scandinavians have contributed more than any other people
>Also note that the population of Scandinavia has quadrupled in the last 200 years, which makes our achievements even more remarkable
Your achievements is barely noticeable or remarkable dude

Attached: 1539622813979.jpg (641x530, 42K)

They didn't founded Russia it already exist before the Scandinavian dynasty the rus just wanted the rurik dynasty to rule them
My mistake, but hitler only wanted that because he liked blondes and wanted more of them but the opinion of hitler don't make norway superior, you guys have no inventions
That flase
No argument I guess
Britishness is better for you England is a great nation
Most this is just raids
When did I said this ? but Brits aren't Scandinavians

Attached: 1539718716226.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>too Scandinavian
you're not currently, never have been, and never will be Scandinavian. You inbred larper

Nordicism = we wuz for nordics.

Am I close?

Aerosol spray can
Harpoon canon (for whaling)
Object-oriented programming
Tripp Trapp
Cheese knife
Simula

Why would anyone want to be a Nordic or hold them in higher regard than other European ethnic groups?

You proved that you have inventions but didn't proved you superiority still my apology for my ignorance about your nation

Nordics are the purest whites, have the highest IQ, tall, strong physical build, handsome, successful. I could go on

No one want because of current nordland is full of Islam
Germany and France are the current rulers of the EU and most of Europe

It was a Saxon-Swedish colflict, you Polish-Swedish you sub-human. Should I post Kirholm, you spermgargler? Swedes got anihilated by Russians too.

Gotta agree with that. Shitholes until the 1930s-1950s. No great painters, compositors, writers.
Barbaric, degenerate rednecks

No, they are not. Nords are shit really. Slavic people are superior.

Attached: 1528896045566.png (2740x2020, 4M)

Not much difference between any of the white European ethnicities in terms of competency. You’re right that the Anglo-Saxons were the greatest but it’s really not worth considering the differences.

Then how do you explain that you have achieved nothing in all of history, everything of note done by europeans, which acounts for almost everything of note than by the entire world, has been done by the italians, the spanish, the portuguese, the croatians and the greeks, and to a lesser extent the french and the germans

High IQ

Attached: IQ by country.png (484x932, 40K)

Winter OL

Attached: Vinter OL.png (663x849, 33K)

Medals pr capita in OL

Attached: OL medaljer pr innbygger.png (847x745, 60K)

Germany is not Nordic tho?

Im gona go lift. Its chest day. Hade

literally average

Without us there would be no protestant christians for example, do some research nigger. I can't even be bothered to google swedish inventions and findings but i bet my left testicle it's 100x more than what your disgusting spichole of a country will ever achieve.