What are the chances that today's bomb packages were false flags by the Dems?

What are the chances that today's bomb packages were false flags by the Dems?

Attached: 151111222.jpg (552x829, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7APcB_Vkts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Between 99.9 and 100%

133% chance.
the numbers don't lie.

PRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFf

Extremely high

Won't work and might backfire. The idea is to dip the country's leadership into chaos so the caravan can enter and infiltrate. Worse, the devices are old school news microphones.

Kiss that blue wave goodbye

0%. Most likely done by a poltard.

Source:

My last two digits determine the percentage of chance...

Check ‘em.

Quick rundown?

WAS done by your side. You're forgetting the motive part of investigation.
Winning sides don't cheat.
There is no right or center motive.

99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...%

Just go with whatever story makes Republicans feel good, that's what you do with everything else anyways

88%

I hate a clunky heel.

Yet another reason not to have a daughter

Did a single bomb go off? Multiple packages, not one detonation, even accidentally or prematurely.

What do you think?

Couple of blue boys got some bombs delivered to the houses and businesses but none of them went off.

Last digit =
How many leftists will be arrested for having made and shipped these devices

Last digit =
How many leftists actually did it

Roughly 100%.
It's a real tell that every single bomb failed to go off.

They were warnings not to mettle with the elections. If the elections are tampered with, the bombs will be real and open civil war will commence

Attached: 1537915663071.jpg (641x950, 481K)

Most terrorist bombs dont go off. Even some of the unabomber's shit didn't work. Seems like bombs are tough to do properly. Doesn't mean it's a false flag.

Well it got news coverage off the (((caravan)))

This.

Whatcha doing rabbi?

Greater than 96 percent.
Of course they are using some windup toy with an Infowars bumper sticker on his Ford F-150

Either worst bomber in the history of bombers or Dems tryignh to stirr up more votes. Like how the left steals or Meme's they tried to steal the Right #MobsNotJobs strategy to incite voters. But it's gonna backfire huge because they are fucking stupid.

This feels actually plausible but leftists sent them to themselves. More likely yet another desperation ploy from the desperate donkey.

holy shit that's fucking hot, is that puerto rican wench? open the borders! do puerto rican's have free movement in the US?

Checked

Attached: 1539371979719.png (585x565, 255K)

Puerto Rican’s are citizens

DRUMPF personally planted them. We can't let him get away with this.

remember that republicans facilitated 9/11 and help fund AL-Quadia. this isn't a deviation in their usual strategy.

a vote for red= dead

Bullshit on this. 1 out of 5 would go off if even built by a down syndrome person who was serious.
This was false flag to the definition because nothing went off.
Don't rationalize the liberal lunacy. They are erratic and not thinking properly.

Maybe if all of you larping retards actually did something other than play pretend on a japanese anime image board all day this would actually happen.

Attached: 12669533_1549415025369192_8152163382809869483_n.jpg (553x297, 19K)

gotdam i smelt that

then why do they have a different flag and aren't a state?

>tfw no spicy qt3.14 latina catholic gf

Attached: 02087d74ee4ab8fae095be1a3d25b60e--instagram-girls-latina.jpg (736x855, 131K)

why do the falklanders?

between zero and 100%
not everything is a false flag and not everything is real either

probably around 84.31% chance. though it cant be ruled out that someone unhinged did something bad; odds are it was a 'independent' who did that (like the guy who did something wild and thought politicians should be chosen by lottery). I'd place that at a high change, but under left or Dem inspired plot to increase voter turnout. Other option is an actually insane person who leans to the right in someway. But no sane right leaner would do this before elections with their party up in almost all polls; it stinks of optic control; 0 casualties, all highly visible but not currently holding office. Soros, is understandable, i guess, but Hillary and Obama, they're out of the game other then campaigning atm and this has the same effect as them campaigning.

tl;dr
who does this benefit? that's probably who's responsible.

I also believe news media killed Khasoggi. He pissed (((some of them))) off anyway long ago so they happpily sacrificed a Muslim wanna be they didn't like anyway to engineer a story creating public sympathy for journalists but soon found out there is none. The news media has become its own political party and the old dead Democratic one is a puppet on its hand, the official mask on its head. When you think of it this way, you know exactly who is behind today's bullshit and why.

It even benefits their viewership numbers and profits.
Think about it.

Pretty high. They are seriously desperate at this point, they're literally throwing everything they have and hoping something resonates with voters and turns them to the Democrats, except everything they do is having the opposite effect. Expect at least one crazy thing in the news every day between now and the midterms.

>The idea is to dip the country's leadership into chaos so the caravan can enter and infiltrate
more like cover up the fact the caravan is now 14,000 and growing. And to stop their own plans because they fucking forgot Trump actually won a lot on his platform on immigration.

> Worse, the devices are old school news microphones.
we'll never see it, because the bomb squad is gonna detonate it anyways. Unless the police working on this are NOT in on it and report it so or better yet, the reports will either not be reported or be shuffled to page 10.

I thank fuck Trump started his offensive on the media by attacking their credibility and bias. A fighting chance for people watching this all unfold and maybe finally activating some brain matter and find all this very suspect.

This is Jow Forums.
Do you find a situation inconvenient to the identity politics you define yourself through?
Then it was a false flag.
Does it help you? Do you like it? If so, then it was real.

100%

Anything I don't like is a falseflag. I require evidence but provide none. I give the same 4 responses yet call others npcs.

>

No U

Nobody's talking about the Falklands. Stick to the subject.

>There is no right or center motive.
>Winning sides don't cheat.

Comically delusional. Yes, goy, its all just like a football game red vs blue. Why would team red attempt to kill hillary and obama when THEY are already #winning????? Yes, the Democratic Party or those within actually have the balls to falseflag a bombing on themselves; probably in coordination with the FBI in conjunction with a larger secret war going on behind the scenes between the FBI and (((them))) vs the CIA and PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump all in a bid to save america. God bless.

Attached: 5wazyo.gif (360x249, 2.63M)

>we'll never see it

Yes you can. Pictures are up on other threads already. I used to work in television. The devices are the same news mics we all used before the lav took over.

Citations needed.

Why did they also send a bomb to the white house then?

This.

falklanders are considered british citizens, have their own flag and aren't considered one of the nations of the UK. it's the same arrangement, mohammed.

Any reasonable person would, or should understand that sending bombs to your political adversaries doesn't help your side, since a major aspect of politics is public opinion.

So I don't know what the purpose of it could be, other than to drum up sympathy for the recipient.

>BREAKING: conveniently enough none of the 'victims' have any security cameras to catch the person in the act

What bombs? Anyone got a link?

If this wasn't the first thought that came into your mind after reading headlines. You're still bluepilled

Holy shit Republicans are so violent
I'm voting Dem now
Wow

False flag.

Attached: 1275164530314.jpg (300x400, 30K)

Its objective is to produce the same exact effect as if it were a false flag by Dems, but it wasn't them, it's too risky a strategy considering their general level of incompetence. It was of course done by the kikes. It's always the kikes. They're the only ones with the self-confidence and knowhow to get it done with no chance of it coming back to either them or any specific Democrat.

Good one. You're acting like it isn't crazy leftists who are responsible for most of the violence and caused a lot of damage and people getting hurt. Like the death of the obese woman at Charlottesville. You went out to "bash the "fash"" and got some woman killed.

JAMES COMEY KEPT PAPADOPOULOS EVIDENCE DENIAL OF COLLUSION AWAY FROM FISA COURTS

youtube.com/watch?v=X7APcB_Vkts

Marthalizz Mungiua

Honest question- how much of just about everything is a false flag?

Who else benefits from the uproar of empathy? The spoiling of reputation?

Every scheme the democrats come up with backfires. This will be no different.

All of the biggest Left Wing Boogiemen two weeks before the election.

I don't know, sounds pretty legit to me. Better vote Democrat.

dis

Attached: 1520965158827.png (240x232, 51K)

You mean the woman who was run over by a poltard?

What race is she?

when a conservative builds a bomb, you know it.

Attached: AndersHappy.jpg (650x366, 30K)

She wasn't run over, she had a heart attack because a bunch of antifa morons decided to surround a car and start hitting it with sticks.

The last three digs

imagine the smell

Attached: 1540270552593.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

Reality check

>what are the chances this is a false flag

100% OP.

>3-4 pound pipe bombs sent
>in fucking envelopes
>with only six stamps
>ZERO official markings by the Post Office showing processing through the transfer/sorting process

Remember (((Schumer's))) words "six ways from Sunday to get back at Trump".

100%. None of gone off because they don't exist.

this. i cant do anything but laugh at the state of the left at the moment

>the magician APPEARS to produce a coin from thin air

say her name

Attached: 170814154362545356269.jpg (780x438, 121K)

The CIA planted a bunch of imitation 'bombs' on all the usual NPC targets to make Trump supporters look bad, just like the pizza gate false flag event.

They're indefinitely false flags, they've pretty well set up a reputation.

110%

Everything points to this being a false flag. Anyone who hates the liberals that much wouldn’t have hastily placed bombs that had no probability of reaching their targets. And that the dems would exploit this.

when you control the mail you control......INFORMATION

If none of them went off, 100%

100%. Literally nobody on the right is crazy enough to do something like this

None of the bombs went off and none of the postage was cancelled which means it wasnt handled by the post office.
So someone hand delivered the packages. That means it should be pretty easy to get footage of him.

100%. they did this to fire up their base. we have to make sure to vote!

Attached: 1473740588728.jpg (500x500, 85K)

they really showed their hand today.

This.

When I stage a pipe bombing I always give subtle hints to the media too

It's 4d chess:

1. legit bomber would not be this incompetent. (the packages look way too cartoonish, the bomb is actually not a bomb)

2. actual false flag would need much better veneer of 1. fe going off, but not hurting anyone, killing some nobody etc

3. last option remaining, it's a false flag by trumpster to paint dems as pathetic, as MSM can't into 4d chess

Attached: motionless.png (580x461, 372K)

The chances are extremely high. If this fails, they'll probably throw a mass shooting on themselves and make it look like a right wing conspiracy nut did it. [Probably a guy wearing a Q shirt since that would make us look the most nuts]

Check my numerals

give it a week or less and well know everything

>just ignore the facts above and make some typical shillnigger comment

Rabbi spotted.

In summary: It's a false flag in as much it is *way too obvious* - so that average joe comes to "realization" dems are playing dirty.

Note that this stratagem was seen often during presidential campaign, albeit it was DNC being caught into their own trap half of the time (which is possible to have happened now too, through a double agent selling this to eager media).

100%